OMG - family of disabled man shot in Charlotte TOOK VIDEO and only now released it

Why would you have to murder a guy in a car even if he had a gun?

Why not clear the area and bring in the negotiators?

Oh right, because he's a black guy.

So you are saying that the Black Officer killed the black guy in the automobile because he was black!?!

Have you seen the statistics for Black on Black crime?

Just sayin

Different story and I get the point on that. The reality is the OP'er and those from the left discussing this are arguing that LEO drive around looking for unarmed or even armed black men and women to kill, and that is total bullshit.

The Tulsa incident is one I will say the woman is screwed but the North Carolina one is one that Progressive Liberals will lose every time because too many things add up that the suspect was doing something wrong...

The extent that they will say anything to prove their point is laughable.

Exactly, the throw down gun was placed there afterwards! DUH!
it wasn't a gun fool.
The police confirmed that it was a gun and circled it in red, are they fools or you?

Cops release photo of Keith Lamont Scott that shows gun nearby

Advocates demanding the release of police video showing the death of Keith Lamont Scott are firing back at Charlotte, N.C. police for releasing a photo of the slain 43-year-old black man.

The photo, taken by a witness just after the shooting, shows two police officers hovering over Scott as he lies facedown on the ground. An apparent firearm — which police circled in red — is lying inches from his feet, which supports the police account that Scott was armed when he was shot.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg police chief Kerr Putney released the photo while refusing to make dashcam video of the shooting public, saying Thursday that "transparency is in the eye of the beholder."

Ok, we went from moments after, to just after.

Now, when did the crime scene tape go up? Until you know that, AND CAN ANSWER THAT, the photo means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
If the photo meant absolutely nothing the police would not have circled the gun and then released the photo to the public. It obviously meant something to the police!!!!

God you may be the dumbest poster on USMB.

Yes Einstein, the photo has value, BUT WITHOUT THE CONTEXT OF THE TIME IT WAS TAKEN, OR HOW LONG AFTER THE SHOOTING, IT PROVES NOTHING.

Watch the video.

There's the context.

it wasn't a gun fool.
The police confirmed that it was a gun and circled it in red, are they fools or you?

Advocates demanding the release of police video showing the death of Keith Lamont Scott are firing back at Charlotte, N.C. police for releasing a photo of the slain 43-year-old black man.

The photo, taken by a witness just after the shooting, shows two police officers hovering over Scott as he lies facedown on the ground. An apparent firearm — which police circled in red — is lying inches from his feet, which supports the police account that Scott was armed when he was shot.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg police chief Kerr Putney released the photo while refusing to make dashcam video of the shooting public, saying Thursday that "transparency is in the eye of the beholder."

Now, when did the crime scene tape go up? Until you know that, AND CAN ANSWER THAT, the photo means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
If the photo meant absolutely nothing the police would not have circled the gun and then released the photo to the public. It obviously meant something to the police!!!!

Yes Einstein, the photo has value, BUT WITHOUT THE CONTEXT OF THE TIME IT WAS TAKEN, OR HOW LONG AFTER THE SHOOTING, IT PROVES NOTHING.
it doesn't even prove that is a gun.

Never said it did.

Sure they did, they had the video all this time and only now released it, sure thing. The family has been lying since this started.

Or they waited to release it to use as leverage on the advice of their counsel.
The police will have no choice but to release their own now.
Since they didn't release it until after the police finally showed them their video that took them days to edit, she didn't tell them she had a video to see whether they would alter their videos thinking they were safe to edit them.
So now you claim the government shoots innocents and fabricates evidence against innocents while at the same time you say the government needs to be bigger and more powerful.

You're stuck on stupid.
You gotta just love the opportunalism of the racist Right, if they can't justify the murder of a black man by the police, they pounce on the opportunity to blame the "government." :cuckoo:

How long before one of these jerks blame Obama?

Or, INCREDIBLY, say there was no racism before his was elected.

The same time you claim that Trump caused the shooting... I mean some of you will try this!

So you are saying that the Black Officer killed the black guy in the automobile because he was black!?!

Just sayin

Different story and I get the point on that. The reality is the OP'er and those from the left discussing this are arguing that LEO drive around looking for unarmed or even armed black men and women to kill, and that is total bullshit.

The Tulsa incident is one I will say the woman is screwed but the North Carolina one is one that Progressive Liberals will lose every time because too many things add up that the suspect was doing something wrong...
Like Trayvon Martin. The nerve of him.
Daring to walk down the street while carrying both Skittles and Ice Tea AT THE SAME TIME!

Wife to police:

Don't shoot him

He has no weapon

He didn't do anything

He doesn't have a gun. He has a TVI. He just took his medicine.

(to her husband) get out of the car. Don't let them break the window.

Get out of the car.

(four or five shoots fired)

Don't you do it.

Did you shoot him?

He better not be fucking dead.

Yep, he better live.

I'm not coming over there.

I'm video taping you.

He better not be dead

he better not be dead fuckers

did you call an ambulance?

He better not be dead

(officers said drop the gun 12 times
So far no evidence of gun
she told them he had a brain injury)

But get this. In the police picture, it looks like there is a gun on the ground. But in the family video, there is NO object that looks like a gun. No object at all. Nothing.

-----------------

This is going to be a trip.
How many black men are not "disabled" if you take drug addiction into account? Not that many I assume.

YES>

Why do anything at all?

IF he had a gun, so what?

Ummm, so why did they kill the guy in Oregon?

So what he had a gun, because according to you that does not matter!

The old fart had repeatedly said he would shoot cops and then he went for his gun.

If you want rehash that pile of crap, go start a thread. Right now, its enough to know they lazy leeches are in jail, whining they're not getting their 2nd Amendment right to guns in jail. LOLOLOLOL

Never said it did.
dude, relax, i was adding color to your post. it also doesn't mean it's a gun. on top of your post.

it wasn't a gun fool.

Watch the video.

There's the context.

I have to apologies to the previous poster. YOU ARE THE DUMBEST POSTER ON USMB.

Tell me, where in the video, referenced in the OP do you see the crime scene tape go up?

Hmmmmmmm

Yes. You can be racist against your own race.

Since when?

Blacks can't be racist according to some on the Progressive Left... I guess now they can be only if it fit your agenda of cop hating...

So were you there to see the racist act against your new slain hero!?!
Blacks can't be racist

That's how your kind thinks they win an argument. They just lie.

Wife to police:

Don't shoot him

He has no weapon

He didn't do anything

Get out of the car.

Don't you do it.

Did you shoot him?

Yep, he better live.

I'm video taping you.

He better not be dead

He better not be dead

But get this. In the police picture, it looks like there is a gun on the ground. But in the family video, there is NO object that looks like a gun. No object at all. Nothing.

-----------------

How many black men are not "disabled" if you take drug addiction into account? Not that many I assume.

Well, at least you got the ASS part right.

You're ignorant and you take pride in that.
:ahole-1:

Just sayin

Like Trayvon Martin. The nerve of him.
Daring to walk down the street while carrying both Skittles and Ice Tea AT THE SAME TIME!
or jewelry from someone else's home? hmmmmmmmm

Never said it did.
dude, relax, i was adding color to your post. it also doesn't mean it's a gun. on top of your post.

Not sure where you got I was mad bro?

it wasn't a gun fool.

Then why did the police say it was a gun? Are you saying that the police chief is too stupid to know what a gun is?

The photo, taken by a witness just after the shooting, shows two police officers hovering over Scott as he lies facedown on the ground. An apparent firearm — which police circled in red is lying inches from his feet, which supports the police account that Scott was armed when he was shot.

photo24n-1-web.jpg

Watch the video.

There's the context.

I have to apologies to the previous poster. YOU ARE THE DUMBEST POSTER ON USMB.

Tell me, where in the video, referenced in the OP do you see the crime scene tape go up?

Hmmmmmmm

The video shows the cop in red pick up the glove and then throw it down.

You really want to believe that's how a gun is treated by cops?

Yes. You can be racist against your own race.

Since when?

Blacks can't be racist according to some on the Progressive Left... I guess now they can be only if it fit your agenda of cop hating...

So were you there to see the racist act against your new slain hero!?!
Blacks can't be racist

That's how your kind thinks they win an argument. They just lie.
no some blacks are racist. Jesse Jackson for one, al sharpeton the other.

Never said it did.

Not sure where you got I was mad bro?
the never said it did comment.

Wife to police:

Don't shoot him

He has no weapon

He didn't do anything

Get out of the car.

Don't you do it.

Did you shoot him?

Yep, he better live.

I'm video taping you.

He better not be dead

He better not be dead

-----------------

Well, at least you got the ASS part right.

You're ignorant and you take pride in that.
:ahole-1:
That's an answer? I axed you if every junky is disabled? If so, how many black thugs are "disabled"?

Then why did the police say it was a gun? Are you saying that the police chief is to stupid to know what a gun is?

The photo, taken by a witness just after the shooting, shows two police officers hovering over Scott as he lies facedown on the ground. An apparent firearm — which police circled in red is lying inches from his feet, which supports the police account that Scott was armed when he was shot.

photo24n-1-web.jpg

Hmmm - in this one, it looks even less like a gun.

MSNBC showed a still from the video that showed very clearly that its a gun.

Forum List

Back