OMG - family of disabled man shot in Charlotte TOOK VIDEO and only now released it

Be specific and point out how you can tell ANYTHING from the video?

By using your eyes
what is it you see outside so unviewable
Go to 1.21 through 1.24 on the video. There is clearly something lying on the ground.
Whether it's a gun or not is anyone guess.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/24/us/charlotte-keith-scott-shooting-video.html
i can't see anything in that taping time. she's too far away. no way. go to 1:47 and look much clearer and there is a glove on the ground.

Did you go full screen? There's definitely something on the ground at 1.21 through 1.23
no way at that time of the video she's too far away and still shaky. go to 1:47

I saw that one.
If you pause the vid you can clearly see something at 1.21

White privilege.

If you're pulled over or if a cop approaches your car, is the first thing you say "Don't shoot him, don't shoot him"?

Me neither.

But that's the first thing that poor woman thought - that they would shoot her husband. Not that they would ask for ID or talk to her.

The first thing cops do if the person is black is open fire.

Then, most likely, they get a paid vacation and a promotion.

Shit the guys car broke down and they had a goddam helicopter on the scene.
Shitforbrains wants to lie some more about the Tulsa PCP user putting his car across oncoming traffic and rip inning out saying his car was going to blow up.

He had a Nuke!!! ZOMG!
Shitforbrains thinks this is how normal people park.
image.jpeg

By using your eyes
Go to 1.21 through 1.24 on the video. There is clearly something lying on the ground.
i can't see anything in that taping time. she's too far away. no way. go to 1:47 and look much clearer and there is a glove on the ground.

Did you go full screen? There's definitely something on the ground at 1.21 through 1.23

I saw that one.
well I can't

Sure they did, they had the video all this time and only now released it, sure thing. The family has been lying since this started.

Or they waited to release it to use as leverage on the advice of their counsel.
The police will have no choice but to release their own now.
Since they didn't release it until after the police finally showed them their video that took them days to edit, she didn't tell them she had a video to see whether they would alter their videos thinking they were safe to edit them.
and her video shows what?
No gun.
Gun.
DONT DO IT KEITH. KEITH, DONT DO IT.

Who's Keith?

A throw down gun with witnesses watching? And one which has said they are videotaping them? One in which she yelled her husband's name and immediately said 'don't do it', in other words, "Keith, don't do it!"?
What was she yellling at him not to do?!?
The cops would be nuts!
If true that would support the throw down theory.
But in the video you can clearly see something laying on the ground as the women rounds the car.
1.21 to 1.23 of the video.

If it's true?
I gave you the link.

If it's true then they moved the gun.
You can see something at 1.21 to 1.23 laying on the ground.
As well as 1.47
That could very well be the gun.
Cops don't touch crime scene of evidence by moving it to another unsecured location. When evidence is processed it is secured , marked , tagged , and a chain of custody is initiated.

They wont leave a firearm near the suspect though.

Unless it's a throw-down gun, Einstein. Or in the case of the shooting of Walter Scott last year, a throw-down taser after the cop lied and said that Scott tried to grab it off him AFTER shooting Scott in the back.

By using your eyes

I saw that one.
well I can't

Maybe it's the Retina display,it's really sharp.

I watched the video and cant see a damn thing, please be specific and explain how it proves he didn't have a firearm. Just because she is saying he doesn't have one doesn't prove anything. And on the video you can not see anything.
Maybe this will help.

Photo released by police claiming gun on ground.
witness%20photo%20gun_1474501349100_6179362_ver1.0.JPG

Still from video right after shooting showing no throw down gun on the ground yet.
proxy.jpg

You do understand that the two are not photo'd at anywhere near the same time, right?

There's police tape in one, non in the other
Exactly, the throw down gun was placed there afterwards! DUH!
it wasn't a gun fool.
The police confirmed that it was a gun and circled it in red, are they fools or you?

Cops release photo of Keith Lamont Scott that shows gun nearby

Advocates demanding the release of police video showing the death of Keith Lamont Scott are firing back at Charlotte, N.C. police for releasing a photo of the slain 43-year-old black man.

The photo, taken by a witness just after the shooting, shows two police officers hovering over Scott as he lies facedown on the ground. An apparent firearm — which police circled in red — is lying inches from his feet, which supports the police account that Scott was armed when he was shot.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg police chief Kerr Putney released the photo while refusing to make dashcam video of the shooting public, saying Thursday that "transparency is in the eye of the beholder."

By using your eyes

I saw that one.
ok, so I see what you're talking about, what I can't figure out is if it is the leaf that we see then or not. her video is so poor going frame by frame can't capture the movement around the body well enough. at the end of the video 2:13 I think when it stops, look at the left foot of the cop with the red shirt. There it looks like something at his foot by the right side of the heel And that whatever looks like the whatever positioned in the still photo that was posted up.

By using your eyes

I saw that one.
play it from 2:11 to 2:13 and you'll see one of the cops throw gloves on the ground.

also at 2:01 to 2:03 the black officer drops a glove. There are multiple gloves on the ground.

[
If it's true it'll be on internet soon enough.

That might be the funniest line ever posted on USMB. (unintentionally funny I should note)

Whats funny about it?
I'm out in the garage installing a new bumper on my truck,not inside sitting in front of the idiot box.

Make sure you scrub off ALL the bloodstains.

Why would a brand new bumper have bloodstains?

Are you genuinely this stupid or are you just trying to enhance your rightwing street cred?

Video is pretty crapy with those Obama phones.

View attachment 90818 View attachment 90819
Still from video is not "crappy" at all and shows no gun, but it is interesting how the "gun" gets closer to the body as the cop in white shoes gets closer to the body.
And then there is the photo the cops released where they circled the gun in yet a different location. There is no gun in any of the three positions in the still from the video.

Your photos

image-jpeg.90818
image-jpeg.90819

Police photo where THEY circled gun in red

Still from video

proxy.jpg

[

That might be the funniest line ever posted on USMB. (unintentionally funny I should note)

Whats funny about it?
I'm out in the garage installing a new bumper on my truck,not inside sitting in front of the idiot box.

maybe he thinks they bite.

[

Whats funny about it?

Are you genuinely this stupid or are you just trying to enhance your rightwing street cred?

Ask a stupid question,get a stupid answer.

1. The individual killed in North Carolina was killed by an African American Cop named Brentley Vinson... Now some in this thread are proclaiming that the Cops were waiting to kill some unarmed African American but seeing the Cop that did the shooting was also African American make that theory beyond stupid.

2. In the video you can hear his wife scream to him not to do something and repeated the word Keith over and over, so what was he doing that made her scream his name?

3. With one camera recording the incident would make sure the cops did not plant any guns on the suspect.
---
In the end the Police Officer involved in this shooting will be cleared and no matter how much information come out those that hate the police will proclaim the police and local government are lying but it is clear to me the man was doing something that even made his wife scream " Don't Do it Keith ".

I would be focusing on Tulsa more than North Carolina if I were black lives matter and let me say that burning down your neighborhood is not going to bring back the victims but some people never learn!

Still from video is not "crappy" at all and shows no gun, but it is interesting how the "gun" gets closer to the body as the cop in white shoes gets closer to the body.
And then there is the photo the cops released where they circled the gun in yet a different location. There is no gun in any of the three positions in the still from the video.

Your photos

image-jpeg.90818
image-jpeg.90819

Police photo

Still from video

proxy.jpg
it's because they are gloves on the ground and I explained the times you can see them tossed to the ground. my word are you a loser.

If there is another race war in this country it will be due to the general arrogance and ignorance of police departments that didn't learn a damn thing from the wrongful deaths of Trayvon Martin in 2012 and going forward.

Or because of idiots that think they can figure out what is and isn't a crime from 2000 miles away, a stupid newspaper report and two still photos.

The only thing that will make you people happy is if we behead all LEOs

Your photos

image-jpeg.90818
image-jpeg.90819

Police photo

Still from video

proxy.jpg
it's because they are gloves on the ground and I explained the times you can see them tossed to the ground. my word are you a loser.
But how does that explain the photo the POLICE released where the POLICE circled the GUN in red???

Cops release photo of Keith Lamont Scott that shows gun nearby
Advocates demanding the release of police video showing the death of Keith Lamont Scott are firing back at Charlotte, N.C. police for releasing a photo of the slain 43-year-old black man.

The photo, taken by a witness just after the shooting, shows two police officers hovering over Scott as he lies facedown on the ground. An apparent firearm — which police circled in redis lying inches from his feet, which supports the police account that Scott was armed when he was shot.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg police chief Kerr Putney released the photo while refusing to make dashcam video of the shooting public, saying Thursday that "transparency is in the eye of the beholder."

Why would you have to murder a guy in a car even if he had a gun?

Why not clear the area and bring in the negotiators?

Oh right, because he's a black guy.

Forum List

Back