OMG - family of disabled man shot in Charlotte TOOK VIDEO and only now released it

I watched the video and cant see a damn thing, please be specific and explain how it proves he didn't have a firearm. Just because she is saying he doesn't have one doesn't prove anything. And on the video you can not see anything.
Maybe this will help.

Photo released by police claiming gun on ground.
witness%20photo%20gun_1474501349100_6179362_ver1.0.JPG

Still from video right after shooting showing no throw down gun on the ground yet.
proxy.jpg

You do understand that the two are not photo'd at anywhere near the same time, right?

There's police tape in one, non in the other

If that really is a gun it would support the throw down gun theory.
They wouldnt put up crime tape then return the gun to the original location.
Look at the shadow near the victim's feet. It is shorter in the video that doesn't show the gun. The shadow is longer in the other video. Know what that means? It means significant time had passed before the gun appeared.

I'm wondering if it's even a gun in the photo.

I am still troubled by the report that the cops said it was a gun. I'd like to see that cleared up!

Can you read?

The only officer in a red shirt is bent over Scott in the photo. If you watch the video, he never does that. Therefore, it must be sometime after the video. If that is indeed a gun in the photo, how did it get there?
Somebody photoshopped it maybe, dipshit?

That's my point dope.
You fuckers either can't read or play dumb very well. Either way, dumb is dumb.
The cops yelled he had a gun, the motherfucker had a gun...moron. She was telling him don't do it because he probably wanted to kill himself dealing with a cackling sow like that.

The cops also released this.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.nyda...y-article-1.2803052?client=ms-android-verizon

No gun in the video.
It had to be placed there later.

How many times does this have to be shown. The police tape is up, so the photo could not have been taken "moments after the shooting".

I said "sometime" after the shooting.
I've been making this point since the video came out!!!!!

I watched the video and cant see a damn thing, please be specific and explain how it proves he didn't have a firearm. Just because she is saying he doesn't have one doesn't prove anything. And on the video you can not see anything.
Maybe this will help.

Still from video right after shooting showing no throw down gun on the ground yet.
proxy.jpg

Did you just jump in this thread without reading it?
The cops would have immediately secured the gun when the guy went down.
She didnt get a clear shot until he'd been on the ground awhile and the cops would have secured the weapon before she got there.

Note the crime scene tape in the photo.
Obviously after the video.
If the police are claiming that to be a photo of the purported gun, then how and why is it there after the video?
The police confirmed to the NBC Charlotte affiliate that that was the gun.

Witness photo shows gun at scene, sources confirm

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Police sources confirm to NBC Charlotte that a witness' photo taken moments after the shooting of Keith Lamont Scott shows a gun at his feet.

You do understand that the two are not photo'd at anywhere near the same time, right?

Or the gun was removed from under his body and put aside.

They would have secured the weapon long before putting up crime tape.
Makes me question whether it's a gun in the photo.

The poleece said it was.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nyda...y-article-1.2803052?client=ms-android-verizon

They also said it was a clean shoot, so I guess we close the thread, aye?

How can you accept the official police position in light of this?

Why would the officers be yelling "drop the gun" repeatedly if he didnt have a gun?
And the women was telling her husband "dont do it" so what exactly was she referring to?
No she is telling the POLICE, don't do it, don't shoot him.
KEITH, DONT YOU DO IT, KEITH, DONT YOU DO IT.

Which cop was named Keith?

At 1:47 you see the gun.

Sure they did, they had the video all this time and only now released it, sure thing. The family has been lying since this started.

Or they waited to release it to use as leverage on the advice of their counsel.
The police will have no choice but to release their own now.
Since they didn't release it until after the police finally showed them their video that took them days to edit, she didn't tell them she had a video to see whether they would alter their videos thinking they were safe to edit them.
So now you claim the government shoots innocents and fabricates evidence against innocents while at the same time you say the government needs to be bigger and more powerful.

You're stuck on stupid.

So when the police release a photo showing the purported gun and it's nowhere to be seen in the new video, where did it come from?

1. Under him

2. Beside him

3. Above his head

4. Under his jacket

5. Removed from under the car.

Then why did the cops lie about the glove?

The poleece said it was.

If true that would support the throw down theory.
But in the video you can clearly see something laying on the ground as the women rounds the car.
1.21 to 1.23 of the video.

If it's true?
I gave you the link.

Maybe this will help.

proxy.jpg

Did you just jump in this thread without reading it?
The cops would have immediately secured the gun when the guy went down.
She didnt get a clear shot until he'd been on the ground awhile and the cops would have secured the weapon before she got there.

Note the crime scene tape in the photo.
Obviously after the video.
If the police are claiming that to be a photo of the purported gun, then how and why is it there after the video?
The police confirmed to the NBC Charlotte affiliate that that was the gun.

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Police sources confirm to NBC Charlotte that a witness' photo taken moments after the shooting of Keith Lamont Scott shows a gun at his feet.

Of course it was. Idiots here watch way too many movies and cop shows, add that to being determined to paint the police guilty no matter what and you have a zillion posts form vermin and idiots claiming they're 'guilty' and seeing what they want to see.

White privilege.

If you're pulled over or if a cop approaches your car, is the first thing you say "Don't shoot him, don't shoot him"?

Me neither.

But that's the first thing that poor woman thought - that they would shoot her husband. Not that they would ask for ID or talk to her.

The first thing cops do if the person is black is open fire.

Then, most likely, they get a paid vacation and a promotion.

The poleece said it was.

But in the video you can clearly see something laying on the ground as the women rounds the car.

If it's true?
I gave you the link.

If it's true then they moved the gun.
You can see something at 1.21 to 1.23 laying on the ground.
As well as 1.47
That could very well be the gun.

You mean the cops killed a Sunday School teacher walking to church on Sunday morning in his best suit?

Oh, wait......nope.....they shot a guy who did 7 years for aggravated assault and who was wielding a gun and not following police orders....that'll get your ass shot.

Hard to say what that is in the photo.

It is. But that photo is sometime after the video. It just seems odd that the police would place his gun on the ground like that later.

Is that really the supposed gun,or is it something else?
I havent seen the vid yet so I cant really say.

That's the photo of the purported gun.
The police Confirmed that the photo shows the gun.

Still from video shows no gun!!!

proxy.jpg
Did you notice that the car by the gun was blue and the car on the other was white?

They would have had to reposition the body. A bit much don't you think while that crazy black bitch was screaming at them.

Don't do it Keith, Don't do it!

Sheesh!
Or, as is actually the case, the photo with the gun was taken at a different angle and the blue car is the same blue car next to the white car in the still from the video. You can also tell the photo the police confirmed showed the gun was taken at a different angle by the tree branch visible in the photo and not in the still from the video.

Or they waited to release it to use as leverage on the advice of their counsel.
The police will have no choice but to release their own now.
Since they didn't release it until after the police finally showed them their video that took them days to edit, she didn't tell them she had a video to see whether they would alter their videos thinking they were safe to edit them.
So now you claim the government shoots innocents and fabricates evidence against innocents while at the same time you say the government needs to be bigger and more powerful.

You're stuck on stupid.

So when the police release a photo showing the purported gun and it's nowhere to be seen in the new video, where did it come from?

1. Under him

2. Beside him

3. Above his head

4. Under his jacket

5. Removed from under the car.

Then why did the cops lie about the glove?

It's obvious you moron. I'm addressing a direct question. "Where did it come from" and giving possible answers.

So where's the video?
Here's a video from Charlotte:

The above post is how you know the racists have surrendered on this one.

Surrendered what?
You do realize you're communicating with two of the stupidest posters on this site, right?

Butthurt children say the darnedest things.

you use corporal punishment?

The poleece said it was.

They also said it was a clean shoot, so I guess we close the thread, aye?

How can you accept the official police position in light of this?

In light of a news report saying the photo was taken "moments" after the shooting when, in actuality it was, most likely at a minimum several minutes?

Ahhhhhh, I see your point, not only was the gun staged, BUT THEY PUT THE FRIGGEN CRIME SCENE TAPE UP AHEAD OF TIME!

THINK!

White privilege.

If you're pulled over or if a cop approaches your car, is the first thing you say "Don't shoot him, don't shoot him"?

Me neither.

But that's the first thing that poor woman thought - that they would shoot her husband. Not that they would ask for ID or talk to her.

Shit the guys car broke down and they had a goddam helicopter on the scene.

White privilege.

Me neither.

You're on the wrong thread genious

The poleece said it was.

If it's true?
I gave you the link.

As well as 1.47
Cops don't touch crime scene evidence by moving it to another unsecured location. When evidence is processed it is secured , marked , tagged , and a chain of custody is initiated.

White privilege.

Me neither.

You're on the wrong thread genious

I know this isnt about NC but the point stands either way

The poleece said it was.

If it's true?
I gave you the link.

As well as 1.47
Cops don't touch crime scene of evidence by moving it to another unsecured location. When evidence is processed it is secured , marked , tagged , and a chain of custody is initiated.

They wont leave a firearm near the suspect though.

Forum List

Back