OMG OMG BIDEN KILLS JOBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard

THAT IS A LINK, MODS
Aug. 2 (UPI) -- The number of job openings in June dropped to its lowest level since September as the labor market showed signs of slowing, according to new numbers released Tuesday.

THAT IS A QUOTE FROM THE LINK, MODS

by increasing inflation, Biden has caused the FED to kill jobs and blung milllions into hopeless starvatin
THAT IF MAY MISLEADING COMMEN MODS. I do SO hope this meets the board's CONSISTENT ruLES.

Members on the various boards I frequent have been seeing the signs for a month......Either laid-off themselves or knowing someone that has......I'm not talking burger-flippers but solid blue and white collar jobs.

The "knowing someone that has" is always the confidence killer going forward because it makes the prudent ones with jobs back off spending and save least they are next on the chopping block.

THAT IS A LINK, MODS
Aug. 2 (UPI) -- The number of job openings in June dropped to its lowest level since September as the labor market showed signs of slowing, according to new numbers released Tuesday.

by increasing inflation, Biden has caused the FED to kill jobs and blung milllions into hopeless starvatin
THAT IF MAY MISLEADING COMMEN MODS. I do SO hope this meets the board's CONSISTENT ruLES.
Blung? English please.

Members on the various boards I frequent have been seeing the signs for a month......Either laid-off themselves or knowing someone that has......I'm not talking burger-flippers but solid blue and white collar jobs.

The "knowing someone that has" is always the confidence killer going forward because it makes the prudent ones with jobs back off spending and save least they are next on the chopping block.
Manufacturer orders at only 52% has a tendency to do that. Let go Brandon.

THAT IS A LINK, MODS

Nonsense. We are not in a recession.

Rightwinger will be along soon to start one of his “More Good News!” threads.

THAT IS A LINK, MODS

:link: (only kidding)

Nonsense. We are not in a recession.

Rightwinger will be along soon to start one of his “More Good News!” threads.

a5dd986664720dbeb736e8b0f198a4143dcc673d.jpeg

THAT IS A LINK, MODS

Yet, we still have a labor shortage..

10.25M open jobs and 5M people looking. Openings peaked at 6M before the market we are in.

Another growing group to add to yours: department heads now expected to perform increased tasks without increase in pay. Companies putting their money bags into other things instead of well-deserved raises.

I have 3 close acquaintances who are currently seeking better employment. Their current positions are requiring increased OT, travel, and educational requirements. They are looking for jobs that aren't demanding that they work a lot more for less with the requirement of taking unfinished work home to meet deadlines without staff help. Good thing that these 3 individuals are absolute work horses and will find better jobs, likely soon.

Many cities and certain corporations have idiots at the helm who run off hard working employees due to being cheapskates and worrying only about their own nest eggs and making their investors happy. Forget that noise! Those corps should fall in a big way and it can't happen soon enough imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back