OMG!!!Support for Trump rises Near 50% Among Republicans (Trump 49.7% - Cruz 21.5%) Reuters

ted cruz sucks ....yo!....

Yo, message from Ted Cruz?
View attachment 67989
"GTP"
How many points behind is he..........LOL

Yo, polls are like Obama? They both lie!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 67996
Cruz needs over 80% of the remaining delegates to win the race...........That's the math............figure it out.

Yo, like I said before? Cleveland, Ohio?

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

ted cruz sucks ....yo!....

View attachment 67989
"GTP"

"GTP"
View attachment 67996
Cruz needs over 80% of the remaining delegates to win the race...........That's the math............figure it out.

"GTP"
View attachment 68003
Yeah. I get the picture............and why I don't like him. He will ditch the voters as he hasn't been getting the votes to win and try to contest the PEOPLE'S VOTES to get selected...............

A man of honor would respect the vote..............I thought Ted was a man of Honor.............IS HE?

View attachment 67989
"GTP"

"GTP"
View attachment 67996

"GTP"
View attachment 68003
Yeah. I get the picture............and why I don't like him. He will ditch the voters as he hasn't been getting the votes to win and try to contest the PEOPLE'S VOTES to get selected...............

A man of honor would respect the vote..............I thought Ted was a man of Honor.............IS HE?

Yo, he is as honest as Trump!

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 67996

"GTP"
View attachment 68003

Yo, he is as honest as Trump!

"GTP"
View attachment 68010
I'm no longer talking about them but addressing you. If Cruz was winning now, I would say he deserved to win if he was in the same boat as Trump is now. Even though I voted for Trump. Because I believe the people and their vote should prevail and not these BS rules that allows the losers in votes to win in convention. Thus throwing out the will of the people.

The will of the people should be all that matters in this country. The Convention changes the will of the people then they don't honor the constitution and quite frankly aren't worth jack shit.

If you agree with ditching the voters then it would apply to you as well.

Cheating to win...........isn't a win............it is BS

Vigilante's lying and deception never works.

Online polling is not accurate, regardless of where the story is running.

RealClearPolitics makes it obvious that Trump has between 34 and 36% of the party.

Even Oprah has Vigilante's balls in her purse

55560856.jpg

Vigilante's lying and deception never works.

Online polling is not accurate, regardless of where the story is running.

RealClearPolitics makes it obvious that Trump has between 34 and 36% of the party.

Even Oprah has Vigilante's balls in her purse

55560856.jpg
Da Math.........Cruz would have to take 80% or more of the remaining delegates to get the magic number. That isn't going to happen.

The only question is can Kasich block enough delegates up North to keep Trump from hitting 1237. Trump will either fall short or hit the number by a small margin. Trump will not do well in more blue states against Trump. That is given.

Which leads us to either Trump wins or it gets contested.

Trump gets the delegates he needs or faces a contested convention. If he can't the nomination on the first ballot, he won't get it at all.

Interesting in that after NY, and if Cruz sees can't make the delegate count, he makes the deal with the Donald to suspend his run, and Trump's places him in a position in his administration that would befit a Constitutional scholar..... Since both McRomney, and Grahamnesty have made LEFT HANDED endorsements of Cruz, both stating they backed Cruz simply to bring the convention into a brokering... Perhaps Cruz can still FUCK UP the Establishment, and improve his position in our government...It would be the PERFECT REVENGE for Cruz!

AND Cruz could declare that he wants all his current delegates to vote for Trump, making it IMPOSSIBLE for the Establishment to go against the WILL OF THE PEOPLE!!!

Trump gets the delegates he needs or faces a contested convention. If he can't the nomination on the first ballot, he won't get it at all.
aka throw out the vote and will of the people. Yeah I know Fakey. and you will cheer all the way to a Hillary win. The will of the people need not apply.........as long as you get your way.

Sounds like the other party............you should join them and get your Hillary bumper sticker.

Cruz won't compromise with Trump, only scorch the earth before him.

He will make sure Trump loses the election so that he, Cruz, will be positioned in 2020.

The mainstream GOP will make sure Trump loses, have no doubt about that.

He will make sure Trump loses the election so that he, Cruz, will be positioned in 2020.

aka hand the election to Hillary.
Sucks to be you.

Don't you just LOVE how the JakeAss is UP on all current events...LOLOL!

• Trump & Cruz Delegates in TN To Form Alliance, Pledge Support for Anti-Establishment Candidate
    Breitbart's Big Government ^ | March 18, 2016 | Michael Patrick Leahy
    NASHVILLE, Tennessee-- Many of the 49 delegates in Tennessee who are pledged to either Donald Trump or Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) will reportedly meet this month to seal a grassroots alliance in which they pledge their votes during any contested convention only to Trump or Cruz. "My concern is that whether you are a Cruz delegate or a Trump delegate the establishment wants to nominate somebody like John Kasich who has no mathematical chance or moral authority to become the nominee because he has received so few votes in the primaries," former State Rep. Joe Carr, an at-large Cruz delegate,...
THIS is a GREAT IDEA that should be practiced by ALL the States delegates!...Perhaps it will spread and FUCK UP the establishment for good!

Don't you just LOVE how the JakeAss is UP on all current events...LOLOL!

• Trump & Cruz Delegates in TN To Form Alliance, Pledge Support for Anti-Establishment Candidate
    Breitbart's Big Government ^ | March 18, 2016 | Michael Patrick Leahy
    NASHVILLE, Tennessee-- Many of the 49 delegates in Tennessee who are pledged to either Donald Trump or Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) will reportedly meet this month to seal a grassroots alliance in which they pledge their votes during any contested convention only to Trump or Cruz. "My concern is that whether you are a Cruz delegate or a Trump delegate the establishment wants to nominate somebody like John Kasich who has no mathematical chance or moral authority to become the nominee because he has received so few votes in the primaries," former State Rep. Joe Carr, an at-large Cruz delegate,...
THIS is a GREAT IDEA that should be practiced by ALL the States delegates!...Perhaps it will spread and FUCK UP the establishment for good!
You are talking about one state, a possible deal, and those delegates would vote first for Cruz before Trump.

Sucks to be you.
Not for Cruz and the Republicans who agree with him. Sucks for folks that support Donald.

Sucks to be you.
Not for Cruz and the Republicans who agree with him. Sucks for folks that support Donald.
LOL

The one with less votes Wins.............Next you'll tell me how you support the Constitution and the will of the people............

LOL

Forum List

Back