OMG, they're black!

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Just felt we needed a good story for a change...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3Fd0evgAWg]Honest 'burglars' We thought it was a trick - YouTube[/ame]

how about a thread where whitey is praised by black people

Were you flabbergasted that these black people did the opposite of what you're upbringing taught you they would do?

Actually, when I was growing up, that was pretty much the norm. Today, not so much however, I'm cheered that there are still some people with morals in this country. I pointed out that 3 of them were black because we've had a lot of negatives about blacks on this board lately. It's nice to hear good news occasionally.

Were you flabbergasted that these black people did the opposite of what you're upbringing taught you they would do?

Actually, when I was growing up, that was pretty much the norm. Today, not so much however, I'm cheered that there are still some people with morals in this country. I pointed out that 3 of them were black because we've had a lot of negatives about blacks on this board lately. It's nice to hear good news occasionally.

Sorry I was talking to squeezeberry. He's a dick

my upbringing was that you should be honest.

but this was on the national news because they were honest? seriously, we need to be taught that?

obviously anyone that has a different opinion than you should be insulted, that was your piss poor upbringing.

Last edited:
So it's national news because some black kids actually paid for items instead of stealing them?? . :cool:

Well, it is NBC. The same guys that doctored audio tapes and video tapes to push their agenda.

It seems so improbable that a major network, Obama's network, would take the time to cover such a silly story, that it wasn't all just an attempt to change negative perceptions of young blacks in America. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was faked.

Sorry I was talking to squeezeberry. He's a dick

Lol!

who would start a thread that whitey is praised,whitey has'nt done anything to be praised about.:eusa_boohoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTX6Q6_VFW8]Lethal Weapon 2 - Because...You're Blek.. - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back