OMG Trudeau has released Toris killer to get a seat on the Un council

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
try to keep my politics myself and work on my other politics......what have you done you son of a bitch

He's released this woman to a lodge omg I can't take this.

What they did to her............................................................

I cant breathe.............

I am going to ask everyone who has ever known me To help me over this.

Got a link so that the rest of us know why you are concerned? Granted, I could probably Google it myself, but you brought it up, so you should provide a link to your concern.

Heres what they did to her.....He fucked her then he sodomized her as the child begging her babysitter to please notleave her.

Some shit on Ford but this hell went down. And this horribler murderer is in a lodge

Got a link so that the rest of us know why you are concerned? Granted, I could probably Google it myself, but you brought it up, so you should provide a link to your concern.

I'm losing it big time.

I think global news. The depravity over Tori. Sorry. Really losing it.

Heres what they did to her.....He fucked her then he sodomized her as the child begging her babysitter to please notleave her.

Some shit on Ford but this hell went down. And this horribler murderer is in a lodge

Some serious allegations. Got a link?

You have to understand....the lodge is for real and its for a real deal with minor issues that instead of some stupid idiocy on the rez no kid does hard time but goes to the lodge and learns the way. ITS NOT FOR A NO FIRST NATION to be a test case to undo the Bernardo rule

I'm flipping out. I know what happened to Tori.

wanna hear that this bitch looked into the baby's eyes as she was being raped? the fucking bitch said tori hold her hand as she was being raped. I am beyond. I know this one big time.

Sigh

Chief investigator into Tori Stafford murder denounces killer's transfer

Again, TD.......................do you have a link so that the rest of us can know what the hell you are squeaking about?

Sorry. really sobbing away at this. If you know what they did to tori. It was so bad. Just up the road.

Again, TD.......................do you have a link so that the rest of us can know what the hell you are squeaking about?

Let me get you it all.... it was so bad.. You could see her face. She was going to see a baby shih tzu puppy

Last edited:
I guess tinydancer is drunker than Kavanaugh, and unable to provide a link which shows Trudeau ordered this woman to be sent to a minimum security facility so that he could get a seat on some UN council.

You want to dance on this?

I guess tinydancer is drunker than Kavanaugh, and unable to provide a link which shows Trudeau ordered this woman to be sent to a minimum security facility so that he could get a seat on some UN council.

Tell me how you love the woman and what she did to Tori?

You want to dance on this?
Sure! Show us a link where Trudeau ordered the woman to be sent to the facility so he could get a seat on some unnamed UN Council.

I'll wait here.

Apparently Goodale cant Now you mother fucker you just gave yourself away Show US A LINK.....

Tell me how you love the woman and what she did to Tori?
You are definitely drunk. Seek help.

Emotional about a woman who killed a child called Tori after helping her boyfriend rape Tori not only vaginally but cheered him on sodomizing her as she screamed holding onto her hands begging her to stay with her as her boyfriend was boning her and then the bitch fucking killed her.

Yeah I'm just a drunk not anyone who could care about a baby.

You are over. You evil piece of shit

Elder you mock me over this horrid rape and death of a child.

You then are the face of A Democrat if you can mock me over Tori.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back