OMG, Trump up 62 to 38 Over Hillary in Reuters Tracking Poll

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is just incredible... Hillary's campaign is collapsing.

No wonder she has grown so much more shrill the past few days.

upload_2016-9-22_23-20-15.png

Follow the latest Reuters/Ipsos polls on everything from politics and elections, to social issues and current events.

This is just incredible... Hillary's campaign is collapsing.

No wonder she has grown so much more shrill the past few days.

View attachment 90682

Follow the latest Reuters/Ipsos polls on everything from politics and elections, to social issues and current events.

The polls don't count all the dead people, whom Dems will make "come and vote" for them.

In the "most democratic country in the world" the dead people's votes may decide the elections. WHAT A SHAME!

Massive swing (Trump up 60%) in last few days is interesting.
Was it the sickness Hillary has or the perception she tried to cover it up and lied about it?

Or maybe the email/CF scandal is still rolling out in its full impact?

Or is Trump just doing that much better?

The polls don't count all the dead people, whom Dems will make "come and vote" for them.

In the "most democratic country in the world" the dead people's votes may decide the elections. WHAT A SHAME!

Yeah, my grandparents were Yellow Dog Democrats and they laughed about it and the "Towfer Machines" that unionmembers were directed to at the precincts....

Was it the sickness Hillary has or the perception she tried to cover it up and lied about it?

The new "blonde" has T-rump a little more under control....but all three you posted.

makes more sense the the title thread.
I think trump still has some up hill pushing.
The Reuters tracking poll o undecided voters allows for selecting subgroups and I took "Likely Voters", i.e. those who fully intend to vote, registered at this moment in time or not (or not registered at the time they became part of the Reuters sample).

Too many of Trumps supporters are newly registered or not yet registered voters and this reflects that section of the voting population.

Whats your problem with that?

Last edited:
Democratic nominee for president Hillary Clinton continues to hold a slight lead over her GOP rival Donald Trump with 44 percent of the electorate compared with his 40 percent, according to the Breitbart News Network/Gravis Marketing poll conducted on Sept. 20 of 1,560 likely voters.

“Our results are virtually the same as in our poll taken Sept. 7 and Sept. 8, where Clinton led Trump 43 percent to Trump’s 40 percent,” said Doug Kaplan, the managing partner of Gravis Marketing, the Florida-based polling firm that executed the poll. The poll carries a margin of error of 2.5 percent with a 95 percent level of confidence.

“It’s like voters have settled down from the conventions and everything else and are really waiting for the first presidential debate,” Kaplan said.

Breitbart/Gravis Poll: Hillary Clinton 44, Donald Trump 40

Massive swing (Trump up 60%) in last few days is interesting.

Ooh, ooh.....pick me......

All of the above..........and throw in that she is a witch to boot....

Forum List

Back