OMG Trumps gonna start WW3

If Trump would have openly pushed for gun control you would have become a second amendment advocate
I suspect Trump fucked up the minds of many on the left. They are now pro-war, pro-censorship, pro-MIC, pro-authoritarian, etc.

If Trump would have openly pushed for gun control you would have become a second amendment advocate
Actually, I wouldn’t

Trying to justify Trumps poor decisions as the left only opposes them because they hate Trump does not justify poor decisions.

No, actually most of the world opposed Putin’s invasion

Only Republicans, N Korea, Iran and China supported it

The world according to prog rubes is the United States and it's western European vassals
He warned
He gave fair warning

You support an illegitimate Ukrainian government that bans opposition political parties,arrest journalists,closes churches ,has actual mother fucking neo Nazi army battalions,and came to power by overthrowing Ukraine's former elected government ...But you and your fellow progs stand for Ukraine fighting for their freedom ROTFLMAO

On top of the EVIL united states being instrumental in the overthrow of the former democratically elected government of Ukraine ....Russia has been warning they were not going to stand back while their security was threatened by NATO expansion...amongst other Russian concerns

The united states broke many a commitment it made to Russia like not expanding NATO into Ukraine

Go look in the mirror and say useful idiot 25 times

Rube

The world according to prog rubes is the United States and it's western European vassals
He warned
He gave fair warning

You support an illegitimate Ukrainian government that bans opposition political parties,arrest journalists,closes churches ,has actual mother fucking neo Nazi army battalions,and came to power by overthrowing Ukraine's former elected government ...But you and your fellow progs stand for Ukraine fighting for their freedom ROTFLMAO

On top of the EVIL united states being instrumental in the overthrow of the former democratically elected government of Ukraine ....Russia has been warning they were not going to stand back while their security was threatened by NATO expansion...amongst other Russian concerns

The united states broke many a commitment it made to Russia like not expanding NATO into Ukraine

Go look in the mirror and say useful idiot 25 times

Rube
I support an independent Ukrainian nation that is not a Russian puppet.
Yes, the US supported the overthrow of a corrupt Ukrainian regime that had a President who was hand selected by Putin
That ex-President now resides in Russia

I support an independent Ukrainian nation that is not a Russian puppet.
Yes, the US supported the overthrow of a corrupt Ukrainian regime that had a President who was hand selected by Putin
That ex-President now resides in Russia
The problem is that when this "Ukrainian nation" had an election, and the choice was between ethnic Ukrainian Poroshenko with motto "The Army. The Language. The Faith." and Russian-speaking ethnic Jew with the motto "Allow people speak their language. Let's make peace" they didn't choose to fight until the last Ukrainian for the independent Ukraine. 70% of them voted for Zelenskiy. And many of them (actually, too many even in the Ukrainian government) are deliberately working for the Russians.

Said every moronic useful idiot

Then the adults took charge stole an election and fortified demockwacy

What does any of this have to do with a former President?

You know he's been out of office for years now, right? It is really well past time you let him out of your head.

I suspect Trump fucked up the minds of many on the left. They are now pro-war, pro-censorship, pro-MIC, pro-authoritarian, etc.

And have this obsessive-compulsive mandate to drag him into any conversation. I simply see it as some kind of mental disorder, and find those that behave like that either pathetically laughable, or laughably pathetic. Or maybe it's I find them laughingly laughable because they are so pathetically pathetic.

Forum List

Back