Omicron has ALREADY PEAKED in S Africa less than a month from initial detection!!

CBS news needs to quit...

They are reporting that omicron variant is now the dominant strain in America...

There's no way they could know this yet...the technology isn't available to know the difference.

This is fear mongering in the extreme.

Get vaxxed...get boostered and call it a day.

They are reporting that omicron variant is now the dominant strain in America...

There's no way they could know this yet...the technology isn't available to know the difference.

The Pimp's coercion to get vaccinated is inseparable from the Pimp's mongering.

The Pimp's coercion to get vaccinated is inseparable from the Pimp's mongering.
I swear... only 30-40% of the American population is unvaccinated at this point...

And just because the dictionary says that even though I've been vaccinated and boostered because I'm against the forcing of medical treatment against a person's desires that I'm an antivaxxer...it's still not going to help anything.

And new variants are going to continue to come out of places like India, Malaysia Africa, South America and etc...

Give the scientists time...they will figure out something eventually....

We pay hospitals here to call hospitalizations corona so we will have more of them.

Thats probably is one of the explanations WHY the CDC STOPPED reporting on the NORMAL flu season last year. "MYSTERIOUSLY" winter of 2020, spring of 2021 had the LOWEST (close to none) flu cases in about a 100 years.

Which BTW -- getting paid more for Covid cases than flu cases MIGHT ALSO be the reason that the CDC knew so little about THIS YEARS guesses on the flu shots you just got. Also breaking news that they've ADMITTED they chose the WRONG flu strains for THIS years flu shot and dont expect them to be as effective against the strains that they see now.

Maybe -- the hospitals weren't TYPING the flus and reporting them LAST year while they were BILLING flu cases as Covid cases..

Aint that special?

We need to forget about the vaccines that serve no purpose and start treating the positive cases with Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin. That would allow us to develop natural immunity and beat this thing.
You are 100% correct. Trump was too. Nazi-Dem media has done urderous violence to Americans right along with other psychos Fau Chi, JoeXi, Gates, WHO, FDA, etc.

Thats probably is one of the explanations WHY the CDC STOPPED reporting on the NORMAL flu season last year. "MYSTERIOUSLY" winter of 2020, spring of 2021 had the LOWEST (close to none) flu cases in about a 100 years.
You miss the Fau Chi-Gates connection. Gates owns the WHO. The WHO was told to change parameters that define variants. Shortly thereafter, the CDC began to tamper with published mutations on its webpage, changing original entries. The "Disappearance of Influenza" pathology comes from a handshake that occurred on the banks of Lake Washington between Fau Chi and Gates in 2000.

Gates is not intelligent enough to know the fine points of influenza. Fau Chi is. That is why it is glaring and bizarre that Fau was flapping his lips in testimony to the U.S. Senate on the very day the Tongguan copper miners, ill, began to start shuffling into the Kunming Hospital. From the mineshaft they were working in, came RaTG13, SARS-CoV-2's closest relative.

The topic of Fau Chi's testimony to the U.S. Senate on 26 Ap 2012, was influenza.

Vax and boost will not even slow omicron down. It doubles every three days. Get a box of kleenex and a bottle of nyquil. You'll be fine.

Something funky was going down in Wuhan in late summer-early fall. A Harvard study noticed increased hospital traffic. The Wuhan World Military Games started on 18 Oct and drew 900 participants from around the world. A good time for seeding a naturally-evolved virus.

This is great news! Not only has Omicron peaked far earlier than the previous Delta wave, only 1.9% of the Omicron cases required hospitalization. Certainly no guarantee that the virus will follow suit here, but it is very encouraging nonetheless.

shhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,,,sush.................................shhhhhhhhhh..............sush

It will peak on November 1st 2022..........shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.n

My God you fucking psycho libturds

Look at what you've done to your own families, friends, and loved ones because of one orange man

ONE ORANGE man as you are still shitting razor blades

You are hurting your own families and you will regret it some years from now

I swear... only 30-40% of the American population is unvaccinated at this point...

And just because the dictionary says that even though I've been vaccinated and boostered because I'm against the forcing of medical treatment against a person's desires that I'm an antivaxxer...it's still not going to help anything.

And new variants are going to continue to come out of places like India, Malaysia Africa, South America and etc...

Give the scientists time...they will figure out something eventually....
Yeah, and most likely having natural immunity.

We live with the HIV virus, this will be the same, in fact, the hysteria now is almost the same as when HIV made it's debut.
Never let a remanufactured crisis go to waste.

We can't treat plenty of viruses, they aren't considered novel.

Omicron is the attenuating version, which we all need to get to make this thing a seasonal flu and a half.
No it isn't....the only ones dying from it are the unvaccinated...

They made their choice and have to live or die by them.

Yeah, and most likely having natural immunity.

We live with the HIV virus, this will be the same, in fact, the hysteria now is almost the same as when HIV made it's debut.
Never let a remanufactured crisis go to waste.

HIV is transmitted by lifestyle choices...
Not by sharing a checkout line in the grocery store with an idiot...or having an idiot cousin who believes that invermectin will protect everyone so he couldn't possibly be sick.

Forum List

Back