On a lighter note. Man choked for singing Christmas songs.

I find many "Christmas" songs are mainly holiday songs with emphasis on the holiday season's gathering of family along with the winter's cold and snow. When I lived in Ohio I managed the winter well only up until the Super Bowl. Winter depression came on as soon as the game ended at which moment I would immediately feel about winter that enough was enough. I can imagine a number of Christmas songs which would entice me to strangle the cab driver this time of year.

I still play certain Christmas songs even with it isn't Christmas because I love who is singing the songs.

God bless you and those who have loved my late beautiful precious Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys longer than I have always!!!

Holly

Well if the guy was singing Feliz Navidad the choker can plea justifiable something or other and walk away IMO.

Talk about triggered. Christmas has been over for quite some time but apparently some people can`t get enough of it. Choking seems to be a little extreme but if the guy was singing that wretched 12 Days of Christmas song I might have been tempted to choke him myself.
Police: Harrison man choked driver for singing Christmas songs | TribLIVE.com
beardedmanlipstickas_hdv.jpg

Forum List

Back