On CBC it says that Putin stated that it completely disabled and decimated the Ukraine air force within hours

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
An exaggeration? Electromagnetic weapons being used?

Russia used a full blitzkrieg, it wasn't just a small incursion. I imagine he went into the far east originally to feign that it might not be a full attack even as he circled Ukraine and it was becoming more clear that this was going to be a full invasion.

Last edited:
An exaggeration? Electromagnetic weapons being used?

Russia used a full blitzkrieg, it wasn't just a small incursion. I imagine he went into the far east originally to feign that it might not be a full attack even as he circled Ukraine and it was becoming more clear that this was going to be a full invasion.
No, rockets and Cruise missiles, I heard. And saw: I saw those CNN rockets live. They are hitting the airports, that's all, and the military bases. If airplanes don't have runways, they can't fly. Hitting all the possible military opposition sites is the classic introduction to a full-scale invasion. They don't need EMP attack -----------------

At least, not on Ukraine. 🤢

His sites are not just the Ukraine but his sites are on all former satellites of the former Soviet Union and him slamming the Ukraine hard is just the start of his war in Europe and Central Asia…

for the fools who think Putin is the enemy of the world instead of Biden and Nato. GET A BRAIN.

Not impossible,. Israel did it fairly quickly in 1967-without smart weapons - against multiple enemies

Forum List

Back