On Hillary's Health...She's an old lady.

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
I doubt Hillary's health will affect her presidency, but is she really healthy? Of course not. She's 68 years old. She isn't supposed to be. The average life expectancy in the U.S. is around 79. If she wins and serves two terms she could be less that a few years from her death by the time she leaves office. She could be now. As could Trump. I don't care if she cough a lot. I don't care if she sometimes needs help up steps. She's an old lady.

Watch it, kid.

She's only 10 years older than me.

Women tend to outlive men, you know.

I doubt Hillary's health will affect her presidency, but is she really healthy? Of course not. She's 68 years old. She isn't supposed to be. The average life expectancy in the U.S. is around 79. If she wins and serves two terms she could be less that a few years from her death by the time she leaves office. She could be now. As could Trump. I don't care if she cough a lot. I don't care if she sometimes needs help up steps. She's an old lady.

she's younger than donald. and we have no clue what his health is because he's hidden it.

so the subject is getting boring.

single guys get killed having fun, trying to do something they used to do.

married guys are dead long before the funeral.

she's younger than donald. and we have no clue what his health is because he's hidden it.

so the subject is getting boring.

He hasn't hidden it. His doctor release that piece of paper. I know all the medical jargon he used was a bit much to understand...

dems made age and healtha big issue with McCain, who is still alive and about to be re-elected

but the worm has turned and they are all bent outta shape and saying it doesn't matter now.

now

I don't remember Obama's campaign making McCain's health an issue. Donald's problem is that he doesn't know when to separate his talking points from what he reads on internet blogs.

Women tend to outlive men, you know.

Well, yeah. You drain us of our life force. :D

married men live longer than single men.

single women live longer than married women.

:eusa_whistle:

What they don't say is that they were studying married gay men.

not so much. :rolleyes:

See what I mean? Nag, nag, nag. Drain, drain, drain. :blahblah:

:rolleyes:

dems made age and healtha big issue with McCain, who is still alive and about to be re-elected

but the worm has turned and they are all bent outta shape and saying it doesn't matter now.

now

I don't remember Obama's campaign making McCain's health an issue. Donald's problem is that he doesn't know when to separate his talking points from what he reads on internet blogs.
and thats republicans problems they can't distinguish rhetoric from reality ... some right wing whack job tells you she has brain damage and your republican base buys it ... why??? like you, they never made it out of JR high too

Forum List

Back