🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On par with Romney putting a dog on the roof of his car?

It's her daughter, you vulgar cretin.

But in July of 2014, lesbian talk show host Ellen DeGeneres posted a similar picture of her daughter using the family dog as a step stool to reach the sink on her Facebook page. While some did question DeGeneres’s decision to let her daughter stand on the dog, there were no personal attacks on DeGeneres herself, but rather mostly concern that the dog may eventually bite, or was uncomfortable. The level of vile, personal attacks on her paled in comparison to what Palin endured.

Force her, no, I wouldn't need to. I never fucked women that goddamned dumb.

Wow....Being new around here, I have to say, I am rather shocked by your level of depraved thinking...Not sure yet if it is just an act or not...
he also feels if you drive a car into a river and you make it out,but your passenger does not.....go for help at your leisure, the person is probably dead anyway....the guy is a dipshit....

But in July of 2014, lesbian talk show host Ellen DeGeneres posted a similar picture of her daughter using the family dog as a step stool to reach the sink on her Facebook page. While some did question DeGeneres’s decision to let her daughter stand on the dog, there were no personal attacks on DeGeneres herself, but rather mostly concern that the dog may eventually bite, or was uncomfortable. The level of vile, personal attacks on her paled in comparison to what Palin endured.

Well shit, this really sucks for PMH...now he has to call Ellen a dumb **** and demand that she hit her kid. It's been a tough afternoon for the poor chap.

Link it you dumb **** because she doesn't have a kid.

She has three dogs and four cats, which I'm just guessing here, she doesn't let fucking children stand on.

Last edited:

Well shit, this really sucks for PMH...now he has to call Ellen a dumb **** and demand that she hit her kid. It's been a tough afternoon for the poor chap.
It isn't true and it it was I'd say the same goddamned thing. Morons here, total fucking morons.

the "drooler"?....i see i wasnt wrong when i called you an asshole in the teddy thread.....i would like to add....and an ignorant lowlife to that.... ....
Add anything you like. That child was never meant to walk the earth, let alone be allowed to stand on the fucking dog.
you just may be the lowest piece of shit posting here....and since your boy friend dottie is agreeing with you....he is another lowlife....get guno and shootspeaders and you will have 4 of a kind....4 lowlifes who try to act like their shit dont stink...
Nope, it stinks, and keep your worthless opinions to yourself since I truly do not give a fuck about them or whether you live or die.
oh eat shit asshole.....im not no little kid with a problem.....if you lived next to me and acted like you are here, you would avoid me like the pussy you are...big tough guy....what a joke....
I said I was mean asshole, and I am. One guy tries to pick a fight with you, and one guy burns your house down with you inside it, and no one ever knows. Learn the fucking difference.
you would not get the chance.....2 things stand in your way.....my dogs than me....and you wont get past the dogs.....what they do to you would be nice as compared to what i would do to a lowlife like you....

Wow....Being new around here, I have to say, I am rather shocked by your level of depraved thinking...Not sure yet if it is just an act or not...
he also feels if you drive a car into a river and you make it out,but your passenger does not.....go for help at your leisure, the person is probably dead anyway....the guy is a dipshit....
It's not what I feel it's what I know. Nobody knows who was even in the car let alone driving the fucking thing, no one.

It isn't true and it it was I'd say the same goddamned thing. Morons here, total fucking morons.

I hope you get the opportunity to prove that you're an equal opportunity asshole.:D

And here's another kid standing on a dog.

enhanced-buzz-405-1321629568-7.jpg

Every Child Needs A Pet

Add anything you like. That child was never meant to walk the earth, let alone be allowed to stand on the fucking dog.
you just may be the lowest piece of shit posting here....and since your boy friend dottie is agreeing with you....he is another lowlife....get guno and shootspeaders and you will have 4 of a kind....4 lowlifes who try to act like their shit dont stink...
Nope, it stinks, and keep your worthless opinions to yourself since I truly do not give a fuck about them or whether you live or die.
oh eat shit asshole.....im not no little kid with a problem.....if you lived next to me and acted like you are here, you would avoid me like the pussy you are...big tough guy....what a joke....
I said I was mean asshole, and I am. One guy tries to pick a fight with you, and one guy burns your house down with you inside it, and no one ever knows. Learn the fucking difference.
you would not get the chance.....2 things stand in your way.....my dogs than me....and you wont get past the dogs.....what they do to you would be nice as compared to what i would do to a lowlife like you....
Knowing me if I was that pissed at you, your dogs would be what I'd use to start the fire.

I hope you get the opportunity to prove that you're an equal opportunity asshole.:D
I think that's pretty obvious don't you, dumbfuck?

Look you ignorant teabagger. No matter how much your teabagger gods tell you Ellen has a kid she doesn't.

Knowing me if I was that pissed at you, your dogs would be what I'd use to start the fire.

Oh hell, if SB hears about this, she is gonna put a hurtin' on your ass.:eusa_whistle:

How sweet! A baby picture of Barry Sotero!

baby-obama-eating-a-dog-160290469603_xlarge.jpg

It's not what I feel it's what I know. Nobody knows who was even in the car let alone driving the fucking thing, no one.
but yet you still could not produce anything backing your shit up.....why?.....could not find anything?....

That isn't her kid you stupid fuck.

Time will tell, pencil dick...at least that's the rumor that Dottie is spreading.:tongue:

Look you ignorant teabagger. No matter how much your teabagger gods tell you Ellen has a kid she doesn't.

I think you left your spiked dildo up your ass again, kiddo.

but yet you still could not produce anything backing your shit up.....why?.....could not find anything?....
I don't have to back up reality dumbass. Learn to think.

Time will tell, pencil dick...at least that's the rumor that Dottie is spreading.:tongue:
Come on you worthless ****, you can do better than that, I sure as fuck hope so.

Forum List

Back