🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On par with Romney putting a dog on the roof of his car?

I'm the only person I've ever met who people called the police out on their own children for fear of what I was planning after they fucked with me. It was probably a wise call. Not long after they both moved away and I never saw their kids in the meantime. Also good calls.

Your parents called the police on you? Man, that's gotta suck. Do you miss your siblings?

It's a poorly written sentence, but it looks to me like some people called the police in order to get a restraining order against PMH for being a freaking loon who terrorized his neighborhood. And then they moved to get away from him.

We should all be thankful that he's not a gun owner.
I own guns Sweetcheeks, everyone here does. Sometime we have to kill shit.

Bwahaha...this is like shooting fish in a barrel.:lol: I wasn't sure you'd walk into that one.:thup:
Just letting you know, don't fuck with a Liberal with a gun. Unlike you morons we don't take them shopping and the only time they come out is when they get used.

Yes there is a parallel, both dogs were not injured in any way and left wing nut jobs pretended to care.
Palin's dog probably enjoyed the attention.
Romney's dog shit all over itself and ran off at the first opportunity.

One is cruel, the other is nothing. I suspect right wingers can't tell which from which.

What the hell sort of member of the calvary are you...PMH is gonna make you drop and give him 20 for traitorous language.

How impressive...got any more news for me??:eusa_whistle:
Yeah, decent people don't allow their children to stand on the fucking dog and think it's cute.
decent people dont make fun of the handicapped either.....but then you are a piece of shit so i guess its expected....
He's a child that should not have been born. We don't have the time or the money to take care of kids that fucked up when we knew it before they were even born. Even not knowing I would have put him down. Suck on that.
apparently you suck on people like Hitler you guys have the same mindset....sure your not a right winger?....
I call a spade a spade. If you don't like it then move along. What is truly damaged should not be brought into this world and should it happen to be it should be taken out. That's life and it's no game for PC pussies like you.

How impressive...got any more news for me??:eusa_whistle:
Yeah, decent people don't allow their children to stand on the fucking dog and think it's cute.
decent people dont make fun of the handicapped either.....but then you are a piece of shit so i guess its expected....
He's a child that should not have been born. We don't have the time or the money to take care of kids that fucked up when we knew it before they were even born. Even not knowing I would have put him down. Suck on that.
apparently you suck on people like Hitler you guys have the same mindset....sure your not a right winger?....
I call a spade a spade. If you don't like it then move along. What is truly damaged should not be brought into this world and should it happen to be it should be taken out. That's life and it's no game for PC pussies like you.

If you lost your mind and impregnated a woman, and it was determined that she'd have a DS kid, would you force her to abort it?? If she refused, would you abandon them??

The females are deflecting to make this issue about another poster :nono: but this thread is about Bible Spice's tone-deafness.

Awww...you're trying to shield your buddy.:clap:
What exactly would he need to shield me from, you stupid little fuckers? Not a chance.

Showing your ass...butt he's failing miserably, much to my delight.:D
I am the one person here that you do not need to read between the lines with, and my ass I cover myself. Unlike you little morons I do not come here to get praise from my reach-around buddies who want to wipe Sarah Palin's butt and then save the paper as a memento.

If you lost your mind and impregnated a woman, and it was determined that she'd have a DS kid, would you force her to abort it?? If she refused, would you abandon them??
Force her, no, I wouldn't need to. I never fucked women that goddamned dumb.

The females are deflecting to make this issue about another poster :nono: but this thread is about Bible Spice's tone-deafness.

What exactly would he need to shield me from, you stupid little fuckers? Not a chance.

I am the one person here that you do not need to read between the lines with, and my ass I cover myself. Unlike you little morons I do not come here to get praise from my reach-around buddies who want to wipe Sarah Palin's butt and then save the paper as a memento.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you've gotten lazy, because your ass is hanging out all over the fucking place.:lmao:

Now answer the other part of the question, unless you're too busy covering your ass.:eusa_whistle:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you've gotten lazy, because your ass is hanging out all over the fucking place.:lmao:
How exactly would that be eh Princess?

How exactly would that be eh Princess?

Hey, it's much funnier when you call me fucker.:lol:

Now answer the other part of the question, unless you're too busy covering your ass.:eusa_whistle:
The question was answered but let's say, god knows how, that I fucked someone as dumb as Sarah Plain who wanted a DS even after seeing what kind of life they were going to have? Except for the monthly checks, it's her call so it's her deal.

Wow....Being new around here, I have to say, I am rather shocked by your level of depraved thinking...Not sure yet if it is just an act or not...
It would require some modicum of intelligence to plan an act like that. You give him far too much credit.

Yes there is a parallel, both dogs were not injured in any way and left wing nut jobs pretended to care.

So you're in with strapping a dog on top of a car and letting children do what they want with no supervision?

Will you change your mind when the kid does it at 25 year old and a hefty 300lbs?

Last edited:
Since she didn't have the common sense to abort The Drooler, she can at least have the decency to teach him to stop standing on the fucking dog!
the "drooler"?....i see i wasnt wrong when i called you an asshole in the teddy thread.....i would like to add....and an ignorant lowlife to that.... ....
Add anything you like. That child was never meant to walk the earth, let alone be allowed to stand on the fucking dog.
you just may be the lowest piece of shit posting here....and since your boy friend dottie is agreeing with you....he is another lowlife....get guno and shootspeaders and you will have 4 of a kind....4 lowlifes who try to act like their shit dont stink...
Nope, it stinks, and keep your worthless opinions to yourself since I truly do not give a fuck about them or whether you live or die.
oh eat shit asshole.....im not no little kid with a problem.....if you lived next to me and acted like you are here, you would avoid me like the pussy you are...big tough guy....what a joke....
I said I was mean asshole, and I am. One guy tries to pick a fight with you, and one guy burns your house down with you inside it, and no one ever knows. Learn the fucking difference.

Look at Ellen Degeneres' kid:

10517550_10152602026212240_5446525939227889681_n.png

Sarah Palin and Ellen DeGeneres Posted Very Similar Pictures Guess Who Got Attacked

Forum List

Back