🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On par with Romney putting a dog on the roof of his car?

You're free to reread your thread and see my opinion on letting a kid stand a dog...or not.:D
I love the fact you morons can never answer direct questions. Saint Sarah can't be judged but you know what you'd do. So be it.

Breathe, Francis...breathe.:itsok:
Go stand on a dog dummy, that you can probably manage.

Oh my, you've dropped to a new low...I've managed to make you promote animal abuse. Maybe you should lie down and take a little nappy poo.:thup:
Maybe you little morons should grow the fuck up, but you never will.

Well golly gee, I sure hope you don't get all stressed out about it.:eusa_whistle:

I love the fact you morons can never answer direct questions. Saint Sarah can't be judged but you know what you'd do. So be it.

Oh my, you've dropped to a new low...I've managed to make you promote animal abuse. Maybe you should lie down and take a little nappy poo.:thup:

Well golly gee, I sure hope you don't get all stressed out about it.:eusa_whistle:
I don't, Americans as dumb as dog shit, your side just moreso.

Yeah pal, you're cool as a cucumber.:lol:

Maybe not but Bible Spice crooning over her brood standing on a dog makes my stomach turn :mad-61:

Is this broad just tone-deaf or is it just self-described thumpers :eusa_pray: that think everything on the earth is put here for their personal enjoyment (that goes for Randians as well)

Sarah Palin Angers Animal Lovers With Picture Of Son Stepping On Dog Crooks and Liars
Since she didn't have the common sense to abort The Drooler, she can at least have the decency to teach him to stop standing on the fucking dog!
the "drooler"?....i see i wasnt wrong when i called you an asshole in the teddy thread.....i would like to add....and an ignorant lowlife to that.... ....

Maybe not but Bible Spice crooning over her brood standing on a dog makes my stomach turn :mad-61:

Is this broad just tone-deaf or is it just self-described thumpers :eusa_pray: that think everything on the earth is put here for their personal enjoyment (that goes for Randians as well)

Sarah Palin Angers Animal Lovers With Picture Of Son Stepping On Dog Crooks and Liars
Since she didn't have the common sense to abort The Drooler, she can at least have the decency to teach him to stop standing on the fucking dog!
If only your parents had the common sense to do the same.

Thank you for saying what needed to be said.

Yes actually, I am. And you don't want to be around when I'm mad. I have a very bad temper, that is kept nearly always in check.

the "drooler"?....i see i wasnt wrong when i called you an asshole in the teddy thread.....i would like to add....and an ignorant lowlife to that.... ....
Add anything you like. That child was never meant to walk the earth, let alone be allowed to stand on the fucking dog.

:uhh:
Moral outaged dumbshit does a meltdown make :lol::lol:
No, it doesn't dummy. I am entirely correct to say the one who most needs the spanking in that picture is the one holding the damn camera. What an asshole that **** is, pun intended.
Oh, a tough guy :lol:
No, a mean guy, and a scary one when in that mode.

And why'd you take your "Child Beater" post down, no balls?

Such a meltdown, and it seems like it has less to do with "the little moron" standing on a dog, than your anger over him not being aborted...decent libs are cringing as they read your opinions on beating kids. Please continue.:D
This is not about "the kid". This is about Bible Spice touting the fact that a kid his size is standing on the spine of a dog.
but yet you had no problem with him calling the kid a drooler?.....you are just as much of a lowlife as paint my house....both of you are no different than those right wingers you put down for doing the same shit...

Yes actually, I am. And you don't want to be around when I'm mad. I have a very bad temper, that is kept nearly always in check.

Oh dear, I'm shaking in my boots...truly cowering in fear.:shock:

:uhh:
Moral outaged dumbshit does a meltdown make :lol::lol:
No, it doesn't dummy. I am entirely correct to say the one who most needs the spanking in that picture is the one holding the damn camera. What an asshole that **** is, pun intended.
Oh, a tough guy :lol:
No, a mean guy, and a scary one when in that mode.
No you're not.

What you are is truly an idiot.

Apparently USMB needs post count this weekend all the spammers are in an uproar. Nice : )

What you are is truly an idiot.

You so want to hit me...your hand is just itching.:D

Forum List

Back