🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On par with Romney putting a dog on the roof of his car?

Run doggies, run...PMH is coming for you with his rolled up newspaper and spray bottle. Y'all gonna learn today!!:lol:

dog-sitting-on-kid.jpg

Dog-Sits-on-Boys-Head.jpg
Yeah, another bad idea, really bad as a matter of fact.

Exactly what part of you don't let a child stand on a dog am I not correctly judging?

Again, who said that you should want to let the child stand on the dog?? You're over the top though in your opinion about hitting the child. You keep sticking to it though, and justify it however you need to in your own mind...whatever gets you through the night, chief.:thup:
Yeah, in this country "hitting" a child is called "spanking", and nearly every parent here does it, and this would have been a good time for Saint Sarah to use the fucking head her kid doesn't have, lift him off the dog, swat his behind, and tell to never, ever do that again. That is what a decent parent, even just a decent person, would do. Dogs are not furniture and he needs to learn that, moron or not.

Nope, most parents would not discipline their DS child in such a fashion. I encourage you to start a poll though if you're so convinced, and not twisting into a general spanking poll...make it clear that your opinion is that DS kids need to be hit in order to "learn". Go ahead...I dare you.:D
Any child should be swatted (spanked, hit, smacked, any word you like) in this case, period. You don't stand on the fucking dog. It's not complicated and won't be for them after that.

You're clueless, and I'm waiting for your backup to show their support.:eusa_whistle:
I have no need to. It's not an opinion poll. The right thing to do is clear to anyone with common decency, which might explain why you little morons can't grasp this amazingly complicated notion that you don't stand on the fucking dog.

rw apologists here posted pics of toddlers or people w/ large dogs to downplay Caribou Barbie's cruelty to animals. Trig is no toddler. Looks like he's 4 ft tall standing on that dog's back. I thought rw'ers were NOT supposed to be moral relatavists :dunno: Sad, sad, SAD!!!

Again, who said that you should want to let the child stand on the dog?? You're over the top though in your opinion about hitting the child. You keep sticking to it though, and justify it however you need to in your own mind...whatever gets you through the night, chief.:thup:
Yeah, in this country "hitting" a child is called "spanking", and nearly every parent here does it, and this would have been a good time for Saint Sarah to use the fucking head her kid doesn't have, lift him off the dog, swat his behind, and tell to never, ever do that again. That is what a decent parent, even just a decent person, would do. Dogs are not furniture and he needs to learn that, moron or not.

Nope, most parents would not discipline their DS child in such a fashion. I encourage you to start a poll though if you're so convinced, and not twisting into a general spanking poll...make it clear that your opinion is that DS kids need to be hit in order to "learn". Go ahead...I dare you.:D
Any child should be swatted (spanked, hit, smacked, any word you like) in this case, period. You don't stand on the fucking dog. It's not complicated and won't be for them after that.

You're clueless, and I'm waiting for your backup to show their support.:eusa_whistle:
I have no need to. It's not an opinion poll. The right thing to do is clear to anyone with common decency, which might explain why you little morons can't grasp this amazingly complicated notion that you don't stand on the fucking dog.

I've reduced you to name calling.:clap: You must be super frugal that you can't even pay attention to my earlier post saying that I wouldn't let my kid stand on the dog.:D

rw apologists here posted pics of toddlers or people w/ large dogs to downplay Caribou Barbie's cruelty to animals. Trig is no toddler. Looks like he's 4 ft tall standing on that dog's back. I thought rw'ers were NOT supposed to be moral relatavists :dunno: Sad, sad, SAD!!!

You know exactly why I'm posting the pics...and I'm clearly an evil genius because my diabolic plan is working.:banana:

Thankgod Seamus was able to run away to freedom. I hope i can say the same about the poor animal in OP in the coming days/weeks.

The RW MILF Brigade must defend Saint Sarah at any and all costs no matter what she does or says, but of course, she never picks up the tab for anything that greedy bitch.

You know exactly why I'm posting the pics...and I'm clearly an evil genius because my diabolic plan is working.:banana:
So far, there is plenty of evil in you. You don't even have to morals to criticize someone who took a picture instead stopping their child from standing on the fucking dog.

Ironic as it might seem, I just came from a place where there were at least 30 dogs and almost as many kids, and none of them was standing on their dogs,

I've reduced you to name calling.:clap: You must be super frugal that you can't even pay attention to my earlier post saying that I wouldn't let my kid stand on the dog.:D
So let's see here, Saint Sarah shouldn't have let her child stand on the dog, Y/N?

So far, there is plenty of evil in you. You don't even have to morals to criticize someone who took a picture instead stopping their child from standing on the fucking dog.

Ironic as it might seem, I just came from a place where there were at least 30 dogs and almost as many kids, and none of them was standing on their dogs,

I'm definitely going to hell in a handbasket.:lol:

So let's see here, Saint Sarah shouldn't have let her child stand on the dog, Y/N?

You're free to reread your thread and see my opinion on letting a kid stand a dog...or not.:D

The RW MILF Brigade must defend Saint Sarah at any and all costs no matter what she does or says, but of course, she never picks up the tab for anything that greedy bitch.
:lmao:

I think the meltdown might be complete

You're free to reread your thread and see my opinion on letting a kid stand a dog...or not.:D
I love the fact you morons can never answer direct questions. Saint Sarah can't be judged but you know what you'd do. So be it.

I love the fact you morons can never answer direct questions. Saint Sarah can't be judged but you know what you'd do. So be it.

Breathe, Francis...breathe.:itsok:

Go stand on a dog dummy, that you can probably manage.

Oh my, you've dropped to a new low...I've managed to make you promote animal abuse. Maybe you should lie down and take a little nappy poo.:thup:

A LOT of Saint Sarah apologists poking their heads out of the woodwork.

Oh my, you've dropped to a new low...I've managed to make you promote animal abuse. Maybe you should lie down and take a little nappy poo.:thup:
Maybe you little morons should grow the fuck up, but you never will.

Forum List

Back