🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On par with Romney putting a dog on the roof of his car?

OMG, Palin has gone all LBJ liberal!

628x471.jpg

When they stand on the fucking dog they should. It's not the time for a long, thoughtful discussion over tea and cookies with a child who can't think.

You're too emotional to think rationally about this topic. I could post shit about child psychology 101, but it would fall on deaf ears. You mentioned not having "produced" any children, but if you did, you'd have a whole new perspective on parenting.
Not the kind that would have allowed me to think a child standing on an animal is cute. I have morals so that wouldn't change along with the diapers.

And I'm not emotional, I'm pissed, as any decent person should be.

You can't even following the fucking bouncing ball in this conversation.:lol: Nobody said your perspective on how animals should be treated would change, but your big bad ass daddy routine just might. Also, I've got some news for you, being pissed is contributing to your emotions of anger, and it's clouding your judgment.
Exactly what part of you don't let a child stand on a dog am I not correctly judging?
If the dog cared he would have knocked the kid on his ass. He wasn't exactly SMALL. Just sayin

Libs and their fake outrage are boring.
with Momma Griz' as his master? Highly doubtful. :doubt: She prolly treats that dog the same way Mittens treated Seamus :(

You're too emotional to think rationally about this topic. I could post shit about child psychology 101, but it would fall on deaf ears. You mentioned not having "produced" any children, but if you did, you'd have a whole new perspective on parenting.
Not the kind that would have allowed me to think a child standing on an animal is cute. I have morals so that wouldn't change along with the diapers.

You can't even following the fucking bouncing ball in this conversation.:lol: Nobody said your perspective on how animals should be treated would change, but your big bad ass daddy routine just might. Also, I've got some news for you, being pissed is contributing to your emotions of anger, and it's clouding your judgment.
Exactly what part of you don't let a child stand on a dog am I not correctly judging?

Again, who said that you should want to let the child stand on the dog?? You're over the top though in your opinion about hitting the child. You keep sticking to it though, and justify it however you need to in your own mind...whatever gets you through the night, chief.:thup:
Yeah, in this country "hitting" a child is called "spanking", and nearly every parent here does it, and this would have been a good time for Saint Sarah to use the fucking head her kid doesn't have, lift him off the dog, swat his behind, and tell to never, ever do that again. That is what a decent parent, even just a decent person, would do. Dogs are not furniture and he needs to learn that, moron or not.
^ that

to clarify, that kid is no toddler either. The weight is significant.

Run doggies, run...PMH is coming for you with his rolled up newspaper and spray bottle. Y'all gonna learn today!!:lol:

dog-sitting-on-kid.jpg

Dog-Sits-on-Boys-Head.jpg

For the record, I would remove my child from the dog, mostly because I'd be concerned that if the dog was agitated, it might snip...some dogs have more tolerance than others, and I have heard that many have exceptional patience with kids, and especially those handicapped. I would certainly never hit my DS kid for such behavior.
If cruelty to animals doesn't deserve a spanking then what does, grand theft auto?
You cannot spank your child, if dss is told. You will get a visit from them. Liberals sticking their nose where it shouldn't be.

Maybe not but Bible Spice crooning over her brood standing on a dog makes my stomach turn :mad-61:

Is this broad just tone-deaf or is it just self-described thumpers :eusa_pray: that think everything on the earth is put here for their personal enjoyment (that goes for Randians as well)

Sarah Palin Angers Animal Lovers With Picture Of Son Stepping On Dog Crooks and Liars
Since she didn't have the common sense to abort The Drooler, she can at least have the decency to teach him to stop standing on the fucking dog!

It is sad that you think more of a dog then a handicapped child.
The dog is supposed to be here. The child should have been aborted. He suffers from a very serious disorder and will have to be cared for for the rest of his life in a world where you won't pony up what we need to care for the healthy children. He was never supposed to be here, and most like him are aborted, which the is correct thing to do.

And a decent parent doesn't let their child stand on the fucking dog, ever.
They do say there is a gay gene. So are we gonna abort queer babies now. They are not of the normal gene pool.

Next PMH will be saying that he doesn't have blonde hair and blue eyes, you know the Aryan look about him.

Next I suppose PMH will be saying people shouldn't sit on horses.

Until you all have a downs syndrome child or know someone who does you should keep your ignorant opinions to yourselves.
The dog was not hurt nor was it in pain or it would have gotten up and left.
Trig wanted to help do the dishes and the dog was in front of the kitchen sink , little kids do all sorts of things to their cats and dogs when they are little. Guess what?
They all survive.
ummm..... how would you know? :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand: That child is pretty big.

OMG what are you suggesting? That instead of just laying his head down as not big thing the dog actually died? Seriously, my dog has no trouble telling me when something bothers him.

Let the beatings commence.:D

kid-sitting-on-dog.jpg

5169412860_dc1efec5a0.jpg

The-child-is-sitting-on-a-dog..jpg

baby-sitting-on-dog-pictures.jpg

ef3bcc448d6bd70764e443cdeabd5f1a.jpg

These kinds of situations are always very wrong, and a responsible pet owner should not allow or tolerate this kind of behavior. Alot of people think it's cute to see a beautiful pit bull being a chair for a toddler pretending to read a book, but of course it's not so cute when the pit bull reacts defensively to being subjected to pain and bites the toddler. When that happens everyone talks about BS laws and killing hundreds of innocent animals.

If you really believe that most parents would spank their DS kid...
When they stand on the fucking dog they should. It's not the time for a long, thoughtful discussion over tea and cookies with a child who can't think.

If Trevon Martin stood on a dog, and a white Mexican told him to get off. You would call him a racist.

Let the beatings commence.:D

kid-sitting-on-dog.jpg

5169412860_dc1efec5a0.jpg

The-child-is-sitting-on-a-dog..jpg

baby-sitting-on-dog-pictures.jpg

ef3bcc448d6bd70764e443cdeabd5f1a.jpg

These kinds of situations are always very wrong, and a responsible pet owner should not allow or tolerate this kind of behavior. Alot of people think it's cute to see a beautiful pit bull being a chair for a toddler pretending to read a book, but of course it's not so cute when the pit bull reacts defensively to being subjected to pain and bites the toddler. When that happens everyone talks about BS laws and killing hundreds of innocent animals.

I've already made a post with that point. My goal currently is just to make PMH's head explode.:D

Repub-voters are on a moral relativism stampede :rofl:You people are for something except for when you're against it :thup:

For the record, I would remove my child from the dog, mostly because I'd be concerned that if the dog was agitated, it might snip...some dogs have more tolerance than others, and I have heard that many have exceptional patience with kids, and especially those handicapped. I would certainly never hit my DS kid for such behavior.
If cruelty to animals doesn't deserve a spanking then what does, grand theft auto?
You cannot spank your child, if dss is told. You will get a visit from them. Liberals sticking their nose where it shouldn't be.
So hide your actions, like the rest of America. If they show up because you swatted a child for standing on a dog, it's going to be a very short visit, while they pet the dog before leaving.

Forum List

Back