🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On par with Romney putting a dog on the roof of his car?

Maybe not but Bible Spice crooning over her brood standing on a dog makes my stomach turn :mad-61:

Is this broad just tone-deaf or is it just self-described thumpers :eusa_pray: that think everything on the earth is put here for their personal enjoyment (that goes for Randians as well)

Sarah Palin Angers Animal Lovers With Picture Of Son Stepping On Dog Crooks and Liars
It's more on a par with the LIBTARDS putting a dog on the top of their ticket....and it looks like it will be a bitch in 2016.

If-I-had-a-dof-it-would-look-like-the-dog-obama-ate-380x500.jpg

Obama ate dogs and libs ignored it go into hysterics over a down syndrome child standing on a dog US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Dogs are food in some places. And what do you know, you still don't let your child stand on them even when the dog in question is referred to as dinner.

Maybe not but Bible Spice crooning over her brood standing on a dog makes my stomach turn :mad-61:

Is this broad just tone-deaf or is it just self-described thumpers :eusa_pray: that think everything on the earth is put here for their personal enjoyment (that goes for Randians as well)

Sarah Palin Angers Animal Lovers With Picture Of Son Stepping On Dog Crooks and Liars
It's more on a par with the LIBTARDS putting a dog on the top of their ticket....and it looks like it will be a bitch in 2016.
Well your bitch already lost and then quit, only to grab for the cash and get fired. Carry on.

Dogs are food in some places. And what do you know, you still don't let your child stand on them even when the dog in question is referred to as dinner.

Thank you for proving my point!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because EATING a dog is okay!!!!!!!

When a liberal does it, that's "MULTICULTURALISM!!!!!!"

But standing on a dog when you are conservative is "animal cruelty."

Thank you for proving your absolute moral hypocrisy.

:lol:

How impressive...got any more news for me??:eusa_whistle:
Yeah, decent people don't allow their children to stand on the fucking dog and think it's cute.

Decent people don't beat their kids. Next??
Nope, but the vast majority of them swat their little behinds, and one dumbass should have in this case. Let's just spank both of them and maybe they will each learn something important - don't stand, or let your kid stand, on the fucking dog.

If you really believe that most parents would spank their DS kid...
When they stand on the fucking dog they should. It's not the time for a long, thoughtful discussion over tea and cookies with a child who can't think.

You're too emotional to think rationally about this topic. I could post shit about child psychology 101, but it would fall on deaf ears. You mentioned not having "produced" any children, but if you did, you'd have a whole new perspective on parenting.

I never said it was okay, but it's done. When in Rome dummy.

Yeah, decent people don't allow their children to stand on the fucking dog and think it's cute.

Nope, but the vast majority of them swat their little behinds, and one dumbass should have in this case. Let's just spank both of them and maybe they will each learn something important - don't stand, or let your kid stand, on the fucking dog.

When they stand on the fucking dog they should. It's not the time for a long, thoughtful discussion over tea and cookies with a child who can't think.

You're too emotional to think rationally about this topic. I could post shit about child psychology 101, but it would fall on deaf ears. You mentioned not having "produced" any children, but if you did, you'd have a whole new perspective on parenting.
Not the kind that would have allowed me to think a child standing on an animal is cute. I have morals so that wouldn't change along with the diapers.

And I'm not emotional, I'm pissed, as any decent person should be.

Yes there is a parallel, both dogs were not injured in any way and left wing nut jobs pretended to care.
Exactly. The dog isn't even phased by it in the picture. A lot of hot air about nothing.

Yeah you did!

You tried to excuse it as "multiculturalism."

Why don't we excuse bull fighting that way or dropping a goat on New Years.

That's done in other countries too!

But, the problem is, Obama is NOT in other countries, HE'S HERE AND HE'S OUR PRESIDENT.

And if you are going to fly into hysterics over a dog being stood on, who's obviously in no distress, then we can bring up OBAMA EATING A DOG.

Sounds like getting eaten is a lot worse.

The dog in Palin's picture survived!!!!!!

Phonies!

Not the kind that would have allowed me to think a child standing on an animal is cute. I have morals so that wouldn't change along with the diapers.

Yeah, "morals" that say a down syndrome child cannot think, and doesn't care when a dog gets eaten.

You are sooooooooooooooooooooo moral. Phony!!!!!!

Yeah you did!

You tried to excuse it as "multiculturalism."

Why don't we excuse bull fighting that way or dropping a goat on New Years.

That's done in other countries too!

But, the problem is, Obama is NOT in other countries, HE'S HERE AND HE'S OUR PRESIDENT.

And if you are going to fly into hysterics over a dog being stood on, who's obviously in no distress, then we can bring up OBAMA EATING A DOG.

Sounds like getting eaten is a lot worse.

The dog in Palin's picture survived!!!!!!

Phonies!

Does Obama eat dog here? No asshole, he doesn't. Grow up.

You can't even following the fucking bouncing ball in this conversation.:lol: Nobody said your perspective on how animals should be treated would change, but your big bad ass daddy routine just might. Also, I've got some news for you, being pissed is contributing to your emotions of anger, and it's clouding your judgment.

What was the point of Palin putting these pictures out there?
Other than to have her name on so many's lips again.
I think Sarah may be a attention whore.
And negative attention is just as good as any other. When you are whoring yourself.

Yeah, "morals" that say a down syndrome child cannot think, and doesn't care when a dog gets eaten.

You are sooooooooooooooooooooo moral. Phony!!!!!!

So people who eat dog are immoral? What other foods make one immoral? Please list them for me. Cow maybe? Oh wait, no, you like cow, even though 800 million people think you are immoral, and those are just the religious ones not to mention the ones who believe eating any meat is immoral. Carrry on asswipe.

You can't even following the fucking bouncing ball in this conversation.:lol: Nobody said your perspective on how animals should be treated would change, but your big bad ass daddy routine just might. Also, I've got some news for you, being pissed is contributing to your emotions of anger, and it's clouding your judgment.
Exactly what part of you don't let a child stand on a dog am I not correctly judging?

It's called massaging the meat before eating it. I am sure you are familiar with the sequence, albeit in a different genre.

The dog does not seem to be bothered in the least
I agree.... it looks like the dog knows it is helping that adorable, happy, boy!

I don't agree with much that Palin does, but her downs syndrome boy looks happy as can be and I'm glad she chose to have him.

The dog does not seem to be bothered in the least
I agree.... it looks like the dog knows it is helping that adorable, happy, boy!

I don't agree with much that Palin does, but her downs syndrome boy looks happy as can be and I'm glad she chose to have him.
So are you mad at the 9 out of 10 women who abort their "happy children"?

Exactly what part of you don't let a child stand on a dog am I not correctly judging?
If the dog cared he would have knocked the kid on his ass. He wasn't exactly SMALL. Just sayin

Libs and their fake outrage are boring.

Forum List

Back