🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On par with Romney putting a dog on the roof of his car?

Go stand on a dog dummy, that you can probably manage.
:uhh:
Moral outaged dumbshit does a meltdown make :lol::lol:
No, it doesn't dummy. I am entirely correct to say the one who most needs the spanking in that picture is the one holding the damn camera. What an asshole that **** is, pun intended.
Oh, a tough guy :lol:
No, a mean guy, and a scary one when in that mode.
No you're not.
I'm the only person I've ever met who people called the police out on their own children for fear of what I was planning after they fucked with me. It was probably a wise call. Not long after they both moved away and I never saw their kids in the meantime. Also good calls.

Here's the proper use for a dog, according to the MILFs for Palin crowd.
0102-sbs-palin-son-on-dog-facebook-4.jpg
What about Ellen posting this on her Facebook page?View attachment 35528
What about it? It's not her fucking kid, the dog versus child ratio is very different, and I'd have swatted that pink butt in a heartbeat and told her, Young lady, in this house we do not stand on the fucking dog, ever!
Yeah, don't stand on the dog but go ahead and use the word "fucking" all you want.

What was that you said about decency? That you had more than a nodding acquaintance with it?

How impressive...got any more news for me??:eusa_whistle:
Yeah, decent people don't allow their children to stand on the fucking dog and think it's cute.
decent people dont make fun of the handicapped either.....but then you are a piece of shit so i guess its expected....
He's a child that should not have been born. We don't have the time or the money to take care of kids that fucked up when we knew it before they were even born. Even not knowing I would have put him down. Suck on that.

What about it? It's not her fucking kid, the dog versus child ratio is very different, and I'd have swatted that pink butt in a heartbeat and told her, Young lady, in this house we do not stand on the fucking dog, ever!
Yeah, don't stand on the dog but go ahead and use the word "fucking" all you want.
That's correct. Moral people say fucking but they do not let their children stand on animals.

:uhh:
Moral outaged dumbshit does a meltdown make :lol::lol:
No, it doesn't dummy. I am entirely correct to say the one who most needs the spanking in that picture is the one holding the damn camera. What an asshole that **** is, pun intended.
Oh, a tough guy :lol:
No, a mean guy, and a scary one when in that mode.
No you're not.
I'm the only person I've ever met who people called the police out on their own children for fear of what I was planning after they fucked with me. It was probably a wise call. Not long after they both moved away and I never saw their kids in the meantime. Also good calls.

Sounds like someone could use a little anger management...

5vI-i-think-i-like-old-man-kid.jpg

Your parents called the police on you? Man, that's gotta suck. Do you miss your siblings?

That's correct. Moral people say fucking but they do not let their children stand on animals.
Well, you let Me know when you get a clue about what moral means.

Your parents called the police on you? Man, that's gotta suck. Do you miss your siblings?

It's a poorly written sentence, but it looks to me like some people called the police in order to get a restraining order against PMH for being a freaking loon who terrorized his neighborhood. And then they moved to get away from him.

It's a poorly written sentence, but it looks to me like some people called the police in order to get a restraining order against PMH for being a freaking loon who terrorized his neighborhood. And then they moved to get away from him.

We should all be thankful that he's not a gun owner.

I sure don't miss those kids, or their dumbfuck parents, but I am far away now and I'd just shoot the little fuckers if the same thing happened here, and get away with it.

The order went against their own kids, who were warned to stay the fuck away from me, and they did.

The order went against their own kids, who were warned to stay the fuck away from me, and they did.

I would have thought your utterly repellant personality would have kept them away.

The females are deflecting to make this issue about another poster :nono: but this thread is about Bible Spice's tone-deafness.

Well, you let Me know when you get a clue about what moral means.
I know it well, and it's not that right-wing PC utter bullshit you believe in.

I would have thought your utterly repellant personality would have kept them away.
I'm nice to most kids, but not those two little assholes.

I own guns Sweetcheeks, everyone here does. Sometime we have to kill shit.

I own guns Sweetcheeks, everyone here does. Sometime we have to kill shit.

Bwahaha...this is like shooting fish in a barrel.:lol: I wasn't sure you'd walk into that one.:thup:

Yes there is a parallel, both dogs were not injured in any way and left wing nut jobs pretended to care.
Palin's dog probably enjoyed the attention.
Romney's dog shit all over itself and ran off at the first opportunity.

One is cruel, the other is nothing. I suspect right wingers can't tell which from which.

Forum List

Back