🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On par with Romney putting a dog on the roof of his car?

I'm the only person I've ever met who people called the police out on their own children for fear of what I was planning after they fucked with me. It was probably a wise call. Not long after they both moved away and I never saw their kids in the meantime. Also good calls.

Your parents called the police on you? Man, that's gotta suck. Do you miss your siblings?
I sure don't miss those kids, or their dumbfuck parents, but I am far away now and I'd just shoot the little fuckers if the same thing happened here, and get away with it.
Prison library?

I'm the only person I've ever met who people called the police out on their own children for fear of what I was planning after they fucked with me. It was probably a wise call. Not long after they both moved away and I never saw their kids in the meantime. Also good calls.

Your parents called the police on you? Man, that's gotta suck. Do you miss your siblings?

It's a poorly written sentence, but it looks to me like some people called the police in order to get a restraining order against PMH for being a freaking loon who terrorized his neighborhood. And then they moved to get away from him.

We should all be thankful that he's not a gun owner.
I own guns Sweetcheeks, everyone here does. Sometime we have to kill shit.
Tramp stamps don't count

It's her daughter, you vulgar cretin.

But in July of 2014, lesbian talk show host Ellen DeGeneres posted a similar picture of her daughter using the family dog as a step stool to reach the sink on her Facebook page. While some did question DeGeneres’s decision to let her daughter stand on the dog, there were no personal attacks on DeGeneres herself, but rather mostly concern that the dog may eventually bite, or was uncomfortable. The level of vile, personal attacks on her paled in comparison to what Palin endured.

Look you ignorant teabagger. No matter how much your teabagger gods tell you Ellen has a kid she doesn't.

I think you left your spiked dildo up your ass again, kiddo.

Can't admit you're wrong bodecea ? Are your flannel undies in a wad???

What exactly would he need to shield me from, you stupid little fuckers? Not a chance.

Showing your ass...butt he's failing miserably, much to my delight.:D
I am the one person here that you do not need to read between the lines with, and my ass I cover myself. Unlike you little morons I do not come here to get praise from my reach-around buddies who want to wipe Sarah Palin's butt and then save the paper as a memento.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you've gotten lazy, because your ass is hanging out all over the fucking place.:lmao:
How exactly would that be eh Princess?

Hey, it's much funnier when you call me fucker.:lol:
looking at your avie, I'll call you Sugar Tits :) Lets settle this once and for all: Are those yours? yes or no? Sherry

It's a truth universally acknowledged that anonymous posters on message board who brag about what "badasses" they are in real life are, in reality, cowardly wimps.
why do you always post "word salad" sentences? Trying to make your fellow derps/derpettes here think you're smart?

Showing your ass...butt he's failing miserably, much to my delight.:D
I am the one person here that you do not need to read between the lines with, and my ass I cover myself. Unlike you little morons I do not come here to get praise from my reach-around buddies who want to wipe Sarah Palin's butt and then save the paper as a memento.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you've gotten lazy, because your ass is hanging out all over the fucking place.:lmao:

looking at your avie, I'll call you Sugar Tits :) Lets settle this once and for all: Are those yours? yes or no? Sherry

It's settled...you've made it more fun to let you wonder.:D

Its a simple question. Why the evasion? If they're not yours then you need to give the person they belong to attribution. If they are yours then you have as much vanity as Caribou Barbie

if they're not yours then you need to give the person they belong to attribution. If they are yours then you have as much vanity as Caribou Barbie

Your interest is amusing.:thup:

Maybe not but Bible Spice crooning over her brood standing on a dog makes my stomach turn :mad-61:

Is this broad just tone-deaf or is it just self-described thumpers :eusa_pray: that think everything on the earth is put here for their personal enjoyment (that goes for Randians as well)

Sarah Palin Angers Animal Lovers With Picture Of Son Stepping On Dog Crooks and Liars
Since she didn't have the common sense to abort The Drooler, she can at least have the decency to teach him to stop standing on the fucking dog!

You're the lowest form of fucking life on this forum

Maybe not but Bible Spice crooning over her brood standing on a dog makes my stomach turn :mad-61:

Is this broad just tone-deaf or is it just self-described thumpers :eusa_pray: that think everything on the earth is put here for their personal enjoyment (that goes for Randians as well)

Sarah Palin Angers Animal Lovers With Picture Of Son Stepping On Dog Crooks and Liars

O ate his dog.

Did he torture it first by standing on it?

Was it alive when Obama roasted it?

O ate his dog.

Yes, they thumped it on the head until it died like they did those monkeys in faces of death.

O ate his dog.

Since she didn't have the common sense to abort The Drooler, she can at least have the decency to teach him to stop standing on the fucking dog!

and dean,dottie and now lakota think the chump is a great guy.....how much you wanna bet if a righty would have called the kid a "drooler" all 4 of them would be on the guy saying how righties have no class and are heartless basterds.....

O ate his dog.

and dean,dottie and now lakota think the chump is a great guy.....how much you wanna bet if a righty would have called the kid a "drooler" all 4 of them would be on the guy saying how righties have no class and are heartless basterds.....
It depends on whose kid, you know that. Laughing at special Olympics is funny to these bottom feeders

I don't know, some service dogs are trained to "brace" so that their owners can lean their weight on the dog to steady themselves...

I'm not saying that's the case here, I'm just pointing out that some dogs can handle much more weight than Trigg represents. Is that the kid's name, Trigg?

Now, were it me and my kid, I'd have yanked him off the dog quick, fast, and in a hurry. With a possible swat to the behind. I sure as hell wouldn't be taking pictures and posting them on the Interwebs...

380741_10150691014079952_530939951_9411341_2119154807_n-620x620.jpg

O ate his dog.

Was it alive when Obama roasted it?
NEWSFLASH!!! This thread is about the 1/2-term Governor. Glad to help CrusaderFrank :)

Forum List

Back