🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On par with Romney putting a dog on the roof of his car?

finished spamboi?

Why, do my little pictures bother your Communist ass?
we've already been over this spamboi. You're not a supporting member so you pretty picktures suck unpaid-for bandwidth not to mention they're juvenile. The President was right- you people are deadbeats. Boot-strapping conservatives my arse :lol:

Back to topic.

finished spamboi?

we've already been over this spamboi. You're not a supporting member so you pretty picktures suck unpaid-for bandwidth not to mention they're juvenile.

LIfe's a bitch, you better get used to it, or crawl back into that rat hole you came out of!

Bandwidth-Monster.png

finished spamboi?

we've already been over this spamboi. You're not a supporting member so you pretty picktures suck unpaid-for bandwidth not to mention they're juvenile. The President was right- you people are deadbeats. Boot-strapping conservatives my arse :lol:

Back to topic.

Your president ATE dog!....Live with that, Dot Commie!

obama-let-them-eat-dog-spoof.jpg

The dog is supposed to be here. The child should have been aborted. He suffers from a very serious disorder and will have to be cared for for the rest of his life in a world where you won't pony up what we need to care for the healthy children. He was never supposed to be here, and most like him are aborted, which the is correct thing to do.

That's absolutely appalling.
and dottie supported the guy when he said it.....2 lowlifes ....no wonder they like each other....

finished spamboi?

Back to topic.

Your President ate dog as well, dummy.

Maybe not but Bible Spice crooning over her brood standing on a dog makes my stomach turn :mad-61:

Is this broad just tone-deaf or is it just self-described thumpers :eusa_pray: that think everything on the earth is put here for their personal enjoyment (that goes for Randians as well)

Sarah Palin Angers Animal Lovers With Picture Of Son Stepping On Dog Crooks and Liars
Since she didn't have the common sense to abort The Drooler, she can at least have the decency to teach him to stop standing on the fucking dog!

It is sad that you think more of a dog then a handicapped child.
The dog is supposed to be here. The child should have been aborted. He suffers from a very serious disorder and will have to be cared for for the rest of his life in a world where you won't pony up what we need to care for the healthy children. He was never supposed to be here, and most like him are aborted, which the is correct thing to do.

And a decent parent doesn't let their child stand on the fucking dog, ever.

"PaintMyHouse" went completely fucking insane after the '14 Midterms.
Not at all. Politics is a game little friend, a game with real consequences.

Maybe not but Bible Spice crooning over her brood standing on a dog makes my stomach turn :mad-61:

Is this broad just tone-deaf or is it just self-described thumpers :eusa_pray: that think everything on the earth is put here for their personal enjoyment (that goes for Randians as well)

Sarah Palin Angers Animal Lovers With Picture Of Son Stepping On Dog Crooks and Liars
Since she didn't have the common sense to abort The Drooler, she can at least have the decency to teach him to stop standing on the fucking dog!

^^^^^^^^^^^
dogs > people

:thup:
No, dog are better.

That's absolutely appalling.
Reality sucks little friend. Now you know.

O ate his dog.

Did he torture it first by standing on it?

Was it alive when Obama roasted it?
NEWSFLASH!!! This thread is about the 1/2-term Governor. Glad to help CrusaderFrank :)

obama-knife-dog.jpg

A reeel big difference is that President Obama was 11 years old when adults put a plate of food in front of him and he ate it.

OTOH, $imple$arah was an adult when she bragged that she is such an incompetent mother that she had her dog babysit her mute, handicapped child while she snapped photos in a desperate attempt to get publicity. She was also an adult when she pushed through legislation to shoot wolves from airplanes and signed the urban shooting law making it legal to shoot dogs inside city limits.

There is no comparison between what a child did more than 40 years ago and what tee potty queen $arah is doing today. The dog was the only adult in that kitchen.

Frankly Frankie, I'm sick of her whoring out her kids.

finished spamboi?

Back to topic.

He's NOT my president, or anyone else who thought he was a lying POS...He's simply the POTUS... try to get it straight, :ahole-1:

killing a child will never be common sense.
The hell it isn't. If you have a child as sick as an old dog, they both go down and that is the only humane thing to do, but most Americans are like you, they won't fucking grow up and deal with reality.

so what your saying is the humane thing to do is to kill you since you are a sick and twisted human being.

there is nothing humane about murder. No matter how sick and vile the person is. And even less for an innocent child. I pray that you never obtain any perceived power or we will be looking at an unprecedented holocaust.

killing a child will never be common sense.
The hell it isn't. If you have a child as sick as an old dog, they both go down and that is the only humane thing to do, but most Americans are like you, they won't fucking grow up and deal with reality.

so what your saying is the humane thing to do is to kill you since you are a sick and twisted human being.

there is nothing humane about murder. No matter how sick and vile the person is. And even less for an innocent child. I pray that you never obtain any perceived power or we will be looking at an unprecedented holocaust.
What's the immoral part about putting a suffering and ill dog to sleep? Oh, that's the humane thing to do right. So, what's the immoral part of putting a suffering and ill infant to sleep? Go for it Mr. Morality.

This proves that when the smart and lovely Sarah puts out the baited hook, the liberal fish take it EVERY time.
Palin, a **** so dumb she offends the C-word.

Yes, we can see YOU ARE offended!
You're right, I am. That stupid **** let her moron kid stand on a fucking dog. All people with=h morals are offended, but not you of course.

Impossible for you to have morals, you rant about killing a living baby!...You, scumbucket, are a reason some think many of you should simply be given the door...to Syria!

finished spamboi?

Back to topic.

He's NOT my president, or anyone else who thought he was a lying POS...He's simply the POTUS... try to get it straight, :ahole-1:
Oh but he is your President dumbass, unless you aren't a a real American? In America we have but one President, like him or not. So, are you an American or not?

Forum List

Back