🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On the Ferguson shooting

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I have to admit that after I saw the video of the two contractors complaining that Brown had his hands up in surrender I thought that Wilson was toast.

Here's what it is beginning to look like at this point.

Brown was definitely in the truck that's bad news for the prosecution. How did he get there? Did he charge the officer or did he get pulled in. I don't think we are ever going to find out frankly.

Brown apparently did attack the officer and injured him. That is bad news for the prosecution again. The defense could argue that Brown was afraid for his life....but given his already violent past and his imposing physical size that one is probably not going to carry very much weight.

Wilson was attacked violently enough to collect a broken eye socket. In this particular the defense could easily argue the " Heightened State of Alert " angle and make it stick. What happened after this can be attributed to Brown's violent actions. In other words if you threaten an officer of the law to the point where he feels he needs to draw his weapon to protect himself well.....you goofed buster.....that's not a very clever thing to do.

If Wilson was not in that state is it possible that he would have taken brown alive? Perhaps...but that is not the issue. The issue is that an officer was driven into a heightened state of alert and followed through with the use of lethal force. Tragic perhaps but mechanically feasible and probably legally clean. I know that there are those who feel as though Wilson was not professional enough in the situation ( though there are some witnesses who say that he was moving toward Wilson when he was shot ) but then again I think they should be beaten to the point of a broken eye socket first before they give their opinions about how Wilson should have behaved.

I believe that most of the protest crowd is FOS when it comes to personal self defense ethics anyway and that most of them would quickly pull the trigger in the same situation.

JO

Ferguson better just get used to the idea that Officer Wilson will not be charged with any crime. Are there any stores left to burn down?

Wilson will likely not be charged as it should be. But where does he go from here? His life in that city is over just because of that thug.

As I wrote elsewhere, of course this should go to a jury and of course the rabid racist RWs will side against justice because that's what they do.

Now, let's have a dozen more threads from the racists.

As I wrote elsewhere, of course this should go to a jury and of course the rabid racist RWs will side against justice because that's what they do.

You people wanted George Zimmerman arrested because you wanted justice.
You wanted him charged otherwise there was no justice...
You wanted him tried otherwise there was no justice....

Then when you get all that and don't like the fucking verdict
You didn't get justice.

You people wanted George Zimmerman arrested because you wanted justice.
You wanted him charged otherwise there was no justice...
You wanted him tried otherwise there was no justice....

Then when you get all that and don't like the fucking verdict
You didn't get justice.

but the OJ case made up for it. No way he did it.

Here ya go, luddly....just copy and paste this next time you feel the urge to mis characterize, twist, distort and conflate...

It's faster and more concise.You'll get your message out ...and it's easier than having to think up new insults and smears every day.

racists.racists.racists.racists.racists.racists.racists.racists.racists.racists.racists.racists.racists.racists.
racism.racism.racism.racism.racism.racism.racism.racism.racism.racism.racism.racism.racism.racism.

Libtards hate the truth so they use race. Brown was a thug that got what he asked for, simple as that. Idiot libtard.

At some point, Brown was withdrawing and no longer attacking Wilson. The ''self-defense'' justification ended at that point. If Wilson then followed Brown and shot him four more times in a fit of rage, then he committed a homicide --- either Murder 2 [premeditation was nullified by rage] or Voluntary Manslaughter [rage was reasonably provoked by Brown's assault]. Brown was not near the police car when Wilson killed him. This case presents a classic bar examination question.

At some point, Brown was withdrawing and no longer attacking Wilson. The ''self-defense'' justification ended at that point. If Wilson then followed Brown and shot him four more times in a fit of rage, then he committed a homicide --- either Murder 2 [premeditation was nullified by rage] or Voluntary Manslaughter [rage was reasonably provoked by Brown's assault]. Brown was not near the police car when Wilson killed him. This case presents a classic bar examination question.

Not at all. So long as Wilson had the proper tags (his badge), I believe that the hunting season for criminals runs from Jan 1 to Dec 31 every year.

Well except for that pesky testimony that Brown never raised his hands in surrender and charged Wilson.

Well except for that pesky testimony that Brown never raised his hands in surrender and charged Wilson.

What testimony is that?

What testimony is that?
Perhaps if instead of whining you actually kept up with the story you would have seen it. It is available on this forum.

What testimony is that?
Perhaps if instead of whining you actually kept up with the story you would have seen it. It is available on this forum.

Nope. There has been no trial. There has been no testimony. Unless you have access to the grand jury transcripts. What testimony are you talking about. By who? When? Where? Who administered the oath?

Or were you just discussing unofficial eyewitness amounts of some kind and calling it testimony?

U.N. Dismisses Michael Brown Case: “We Will Not Be Intervening In The Matter”

“The sense of entitlement these people displayed is reprehensible” said chair member, Dr. Amancio Dominguez, in an interview with National Report. “We deal with legitimate and widespread instances of human rights violations, and frankly the issues presented to us here are not even a blip on our radar. It is in our opinion after reviewing all the evidence that the officer in question committed absolutely no wrong doing.”

He continued, “While I feel for the loss endured by these two individuals, I believe they are blinded by grief, and this is simply not the forum which to project those feelings. My colleagues and I went over the surveillance footage, as well as other documents in the case, and we believe that Michael Brown is indeed guilty of the acts of which he is charged.”

Another member of the UN committee told CNN this morning, “We have much more important things to do than involve ourselves in county level legal proceedings. This was an absolute waste of our time. Compared to human rights violations that are prevalent in such 3rd world countries as North Korea and Brazil, America’s plight simply does not compare. While instances of police brutality certainly do exist, we have found that this was no such a case, and we will not be intervening in the matter.”

Actually, if someone just committed a felony and the police officer feels they are dangerous, he can legally shoot them in the back as they run away. Given that Brown just committed strong arm robbery, and he assaulted a police officer, Wilson had all the legal justification to end his life.

Actually, if someone just committed a felony and the police officer feels they are dangerous, he can legally shoot them in the back as they run away. Given that Brown just committed strong arm robbery, and he assaulted a police officer, Wilson had all the legal justification to end his life.

Section 563.046 Missouri statutes authorizes a law enforcement officer to use "deadly force" "when he reasonably believes that such use of deadly force is immediately necessary to effect the arrest and also reasonably believes that the person to be arrested . . . has committed or attempted to commit a felony."

saint michael of brown tried to take his weapon.. a felony..and punched him..another felony...

good shoot.
case closed.
Let the riots begin.

Forum List

Back