🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On the Ferguson shooting

Wilson will likely not be charged as it should be. But where does he go from here? His life in that city is over just because of that thug.

No intelligent white person would want to live there anyway at this point.

What is astonishing to me is the libtard political cycle that never fails to play out.

Stage one: we have liberals doing everything that they can to get more blacks into their district as sure fire Democrat voters. Usually its along the lines of displacing white workers (students or high school drop outs) with cheaper black felon labor.

Stage two: there is enough of a black population that the low IQ felon fringe of the black community starts to harass whites like they would other blacks that are passive and intelligent.

Stage three: whites start moving out and businesses bus in more black felons to take the vacated jobs. This creates a downward spiral as the more black felons that move in the faster whites move out of their once nice town. The Democrat libtards celebrate a lock on all city government.

Stage four: blacks are the majority of the city population and they ditch the white libtards and elect black race baiting criminals in their place.

Ferguson is entering stage four. It appears the white political establishment doesn't want to give up their seats on the Fergusun gravy train, and so now demonstrations and riots will ensue for any reason that the future black political establishment can find. But make no mistake; these people are not so stupid that they think Brown is genuinely innocent. This is just an excuse to run out the white libtards that run the city and turn Fergusun into a 90% 'chocolate city' shared with a few homo's who can now get all the dick they ever wanted.

indiegogo_screenshot-800x430.jpg

Wilson will likely not be charged as it should be. But where does he go from here? His life in that city is over just because of that thug.

No intelligent white person would want to live there anyway at this point.

What is astonishing to me is the libtard political cycle that never fails to play out.

Stage one: we have liberals doing everything that they can to get more blacks into their district as sure fire Democrat voters. Usually its along the lines of displacing white workers (students or high school drop outs) with cheaper black felon labor.

Stage two: there is enough of a black population that the low IQ felon fringe of the black community starts to harass whites like they would other blacks that are passive and intelligent.

Stage three: whites start moving out and businesses bus in more black felons to take the vacated jobs. This creates a downward spiral as the more black felons that move in the faster whites move out of their once nice town. The Democrat libtards celebrate a lock on all city government.

Stage four: blacks are the majority of the city population and they ditch the white libtards and elect black race baiting criminals in their place.

Ferguson is entering stage four. It appears the white political establishment doesn't want to give up their seats on the Fergusun gravy train, and so now demonstrations and riots will ensue for any reason that the future black political establishment can find. But make no mistake; these people are not so stupid that they think Brown is genuinely innocent. This is just an excuse to run out the white libtards that run the city and turn Fergusun into a 90% 'chocolate city' shared with a few homo's who can now get all the dick they ever wanted.

:rock::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

As I wrote elsewhere, of course this should go to a jury and of course the rabid racist RWs will side against justice because that's what they do.

Now, let's have a dozen more threads from the racists.
Well that's just a bunch of horse shit, why should a case go to jury if there is not enough evidence to charge someone.

It is evident some here are not familiar with our system of Justice. Do they not teach this stuff in schools anymore.

Or do you suggest we just bypass our system of justice for Big Mike?

U.N. Dismisses Michael Brown Case: “We Will Not Be Intervening In The Matter”

“The sense of entitlement these people displayed is reprehensible” said chair member, Dr. Amancio Dominguez, in an interview with National Report. “We deal with legitimate and widespread instances of human rights violations, and frankly the issues presented to us here are not even a blip on our radar. It is in our opinion after reviewing all the evidence that the officer in question committed absolutely no wrong doing.”

He continued, “While I feel for the loss endured by these two individuals, I believe they are blinded by grief, and this is simply not the forum which to project those feelings. My colleagues and I went over the surveillance footage, as well as other documents in the case, and we believe that Michael Brown is indeed guilty of the acts of which he is charged.”

Another member of the UN committee told CNN this morning, “We have much more important things to do than involve ourselves in county level legal proceedings. This was an absolute waste of our time. Compared to human rights violations that are prevalent in such 3rd world countries as North Korea and Brazil, America’s plight simply does not compare. While instances of police brutality certainly do exist, we have found that this was no such a case, and we will not be intervening in the matter.”
Just a quick suggestion. It may not be a good decision to run with that
U.N. Dismisses Michael Brown Case: “We Will Not Be Intervening In The Matter”

“The sense of entitlement these people displayed is reprehensible” said chair member, Dr. Amancio Dominguez, in an interview with National Report. “We deal with legitimate and widespread instances of human rights violations, and frankly the issues presented to us here are not even a blip on our radar. It is in our opinion after reviewing all the evidence that the officer in question committed absolutely no wrong doing.”

He continued, “While I feel for the loss endured by these two individuals, I believe they are blinded by grief, and this is simply not the forum which to project those feelings. My colleagues and I went over the surveillance footage, as well as other documents in the case, and we believe that Michael Brown is indeed guilty of the acts of which he is charged.”

Another member of the UN committee told CNN this morning, “We have much more important things to do than involve ourselves in county level legal proceedings. This was an absolute waste of our time. Compared to human rights violations that are prevalent in such 3rd world countries as North Korea and Brazil, America’s plight simply does not compare. While instances of police brutality certainly do exist, we have found that this was no such a case, and we will not be intervening in the matter.”

Just a friendly warning you may not want to but any faith in that story. The source you linked from is a satire site, nothing true on that site. Take a look at other stories there, all satire/jokes

Forum List

Back