On this thanksgiving day - Thank a White Male

Happy Thanksgiving you little morons. Just remember you slaughtered others to get this land and what goes around comes around.

Yes, I'm just so outraged at what happened 150 years ago (eating Thanksgiving with eggnog and cream cheese cake pumpkin pie) Effing white people! (mmff..mmff..mmff...thif if good!)
We are all well aware of your stance and morality, House ******.

PaintMyHouse and shootspeeders are opposite sides of the same coin.

Both of you: grow up and read some real history.

Last edited:
Very long article from the great citizens at American Thinker proving what we all know - that it's white males who gave us this amazing high-tech world we live in. Women give us kids and blacks give us pro sports but nearly all useful people are white males. Only they can do technology.

Articles Thank a White Male

November 27, 2014

Do you like internal combustion engines?

Thank a few white men. (Jean Lenoir, Nikolaus Otto, Karl Benz, Rudolf Diesel, Gottlieb Daimler, Emil Jellinek, Henry Ford among others.)

Are you a fan of flush toilets and indoor plumbing?

Thank white males Alexander Cumming, Thomas Twyford, and Isaiah Rogers

Toilet paper?

Thank Joseph Gayetty, W.M.

How about washing machines and dryers?

Thank white males Alva Fisher and J. Ross Moore.

Tom Wolfe wrote a famous essay called Land of Wizards. It's about America's predisposition for inventing just about everything that counts. More than that though, it's about the mentality that permeates American technological prowess via our great national talent for invention...and for thinking outside the box. Apple started in a one-bay garage, Microsoft started in a two-bay garage, and tens of thousands of inventions and businesses vital to the betterment of human life or society, started in some American's basement or in a cluttered garage.

Thank you White men

for coming to America, stealing or outright taking the land of my ancestors, and confining us to POS reservations which I refuse to live on.

No really! I married one of your white women, sired 4 half breeds, live in a house that's nearly paid off, drive my Ford truck, blast my air conditioner, live in a city with hospitals, plumbing, flush toilets, electricity, and Starbucks. Furthermore, I won't die in some pointless war before I see my grandchildren, I don't shit in the woods and wipe with pine needles, and I get to wear clothes. Fun! I really don't give a shit what you did to my great-great grandparents, because I got a great life thanks to Western Civilization instead of the suck-fest I would have had if you stayed in Europe. So whatever grudge you think I have, no worries. I don't.

I wish more griping, whiny Native Americans saw things the way I do, because when push comes to shove, blacks don't want to live in Africa and my people don't want to live in pre-white America and that's the damned truth! Hell yeah!
I'm sure your ancestors would be proud. You are a very good House ******, Whitey's favorite kind. All we had to do was hand you a bottle and a blanket, after slaughtering your grandparents.

You Left-twats crack me up! You go around angry and bitter and then complain because others aren't as angry as you. Go back to your Bitterness Studies course. Life is too short for me to burden myself with grudges like the irascible Left.

Very long article from the great citizens at American Thinker proving what we all know - that it's white males who gave us this amazing high-tech world we live in. Women give us kids and blacks give us pro sports but nearly all useful people are white males. Only they can do technology.

Articles Thank a White Male

November 27, 2014

Do you like internal combustion engines?

Thank a few white men. (Jean Lenoir, Nikolaus Otto, Karl Benz, Rudolf Diesel, Gottlieb Daimler, Emil Jellinek, Henry Ford among others.)

Are you a fan of flush toilets and indoor plumbing?

Thank white males Alexander Cumming, Thomas Twyford, and Isaiah Rogers

Toilet paper?

Thank Joseph Gayetty, W.M.

How about washing machines and dryers?

Thank white males Alva Fisher and J. Ross Moore.

Tom Wolfe wrote a famous essay called Land of Wizards. It's about America's predisposition for inventing just about everything that counts. More than that though, it's about the mentality that permeates American technological prowess via our great national talent for invention...and for thinking outside the box. Apple started in a one-bay garage, Microsoft started in a two-bay garage, and tens of thousands of inventions and businesses vital to the betterment of human life or society, started in some American's basement or in a cluttered garage.
Betterment is a very profound assumption. Having material wealth doesn't make one wealthy, or happy for that matter.

Thank you White men

for coming to America, stealing or outright taking the land of my ancestors, and confining us to POS reservations which I refuse to live on.

No really! I married one of your white women, sired 4 half breeds, live in a house that's nearly paid off, drive my Ford truck, blast my air conditioner, live in a city with hospitals, plumbing, flush toilets, electricity, and Starbucks. Furthermore, I won't die in some pointless war before I see my grandchildren, I don't shit in the woods and wipe with pine needles, and I get to wear clothes. Fun! I really don't give a shit what you did to my great-great grandparents, because I got a great life thanks to Western Civilization instead of the suck-fest I would have had if you stayed in Europe. So whatever grudge you think I have, no worries. I don't.

I wish more griping, whiny Native Americans saw things the way I do, because when push comes to shove, blacks don't want to live in Africa and my people don't want to live in pre-white America and that's the damned truth! Hell yeah!
I'm sure your ancestors would be proud. You are a very good House ******, Whitey's favorite kind. All we had to do was hand you a bottle and a blanket, after slaughtering your grandparents.

You Left-twats crack me up! You go around angry and bitter and then complain because others aren't as angry as you. Go back to your Bitterness Studies course. Life is too short for me to burden myself with grudges like the irascible Left.
Life is too short for you to care about the slaughter of your ancestors or the fates of your genetic brothers and sisters. You're a sell-out, nothing more. Just another House ******.

Thank you White men

Life is too short for you to care about the slaughter of your ancestors or the fates of your genetic brothers and sisters. You're a sell-out, nothing more. Just another House ******.
hahaha-024.gif

Happy Thanksgiving you little morons. Just remember you slaughtered others to get this land and what goes around comes around.

Yes, I'm just so outraged at what happened 150 years ago (eating Thanksgiving with eggnog and cream cheese cake pumpkin pie) Effing white people! (mmff..mmff..mmff...thif if good!)

So when you get right down to it, for you fake christians, Thanksgiving is all about hate and gluttony.

saintmichaeldefendthem Don't you wanna throw something in about how you hope there are lots of children going to bed hungry?

Man, in general, is brutal, but the predominantly white countries are more prosperous and more civilized than those of color. That's just a fact, and without the white man (especially in the U.S.), the world would be immersed in chaos and would not be a pleasant place in which to live.

Man, in general, is brutal, but the predominantly white countries are more prosperous and more civilized than those of color. That's just a fact, and without the white man (especially in the U.S.), the world would be immersed in chaos and would not be a pleasant place in which to live.

Stop it! Just stop with your hate-truth!

Stop it! Just stop with your hate-truth!
I can't help it if some people hate the truth.

My first post is truly how I feel. It's hypocritical to whine about what dead white men did to my dead ancestors a couple of centuries ago. I think that any black person who wants to whine about slavery today, which is ridiculous because it didn't happen to them, they should be willing to move back to Africa where they would be if slavery never happened. Yes slavery was wrong, but it didn't happen to anyone alive today. And yes, what was done to my people was wrong, but unless I get an IRS audit that goes against me, I'm pretty sure nobody's going to take my land from me. I'm not going to enjoy the trappings of Western civilization while bitching about Western civilization. I'm not a Leftist hypocrite.

On this Thanksgiving we have to thank some white male for giving us Speeders......the board would not be the same without him

My first post is truly how I feel. It's hypocritical to whine about what dead white men did to my dead ancestors a couple of centuries ago. I think that any black person who wants to whine about slavery today, which is ridiculous because it didn't happen to them, they should be willing to move back to Africa where they would be if slavery never happened. Yes slavery was wrong, but it didn't happen to anyone alive today. And yes, what was done to my people was wrong, but unless I get an IRS audit that goes against me, I'm pretty sure nobody's going to take my land from me. I'm not going to enjoy the trappings of Western civilization while bitching about Western civilization. I'm not a Leftist hypocrite.
What you are is an Apologist for Evil. While you don't have to live in the past you don't get to ignore it either, or reject the idea that it affects the present, which it does.

On this Thanksgiving we have to thank some white male for giving us Speeders......the board would not be the same without him
And what scumbag is responsible
What you are is an Apologist for Evil. While you don't have to live in the past you don't get to ignore it either, or reject the idea that it affects the present, which it does.
Only because people like you let it.

Forum List

Back