Once A Traitor ...

Poor retards. They were fed manufactured bullshit and ate it up with a spoon without giving it the sniff test.

The idiots don't even know what the Logan Act is. They are just parrots.

Uh huh. Tell us

MV5BY2Q2ODljZjQtMTU2Yi00N2I0LWI4M2EtNjNjOTkwM2MxMjAyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODY0NzcxNw@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

A whole lot of former Presidents and cabinet officials spend the rest of their lives visiting other countries and talking to the representatives of those countries. They act as goodwill ambassadors, and have the same kinds of conversations as Kerry has.

You tards better be very careful before setting a benchmark which is going to bite you in your slack little faces.
Name a former President who attempted to thwart policy of a standing President.

Barry Soetero.

Still waiting.

Show where Kerry promised Iran something on behalf of the US government in exchange for something on their part.

He's not allowed to negotiate with them in the first place. He's Conspiring against the USA

Hey fk head Iran moreso , and now with no inspections whats your AH going to do ?? Attack them
Hold on...I need to get my stupid liberal neighbor to translate your post...be right back.....
You lack comprehension too Sorry to hear it Let your smart neighbor decipher it for you
he doesn't nor I speak jive!
You speak with a forked tongue
snakes are leftists.

"Former Secretary of State John Kerry disclosed that he has been conducting rogue diplomacy with top Iranian officials to salvage the landmark nuclear deal and push the Islamic Republic to negotiate its contested missile program, according to recent remarks.

"Kerry, in an interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt to promote his new book, said that he has met with Iranian Former Minister Javad Zarif—the former secretary's onetime negotiating partner—three or four times in recent months behind the Trump administration's back."

John Kerry Negotiating With Iranians Behind Trump Administration’s Back to Save Nuke Deal

He better stop.. that is highly illegal.

"Former Secretary of State John Kerry disclosed that he has been conducting rogue diplomacy with top Iranian officials to salvage the landmark nuclear deal and push the Islamic Republic to negotiate its contested missile program, according to recent remarks.

"Kerry, in an interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt to promote his new book, said that he has met with Iranian Former Minister Javad Zarif—the former secretary's onetime negotiating partner—three or four times in recent months behind the Trump administration's back."

John Kerry Negotiating With Iranians Behind Trump Administration’s Back to Save Nuke Deal

john Kerry has always been a traitor. When you get away with it as long as he has, you can't stop.
Trump eyes life under subpoena Now worried about impeachment counting on party line vote in senate

First of all, wtf does that have to do with my post?

Secondly, you DO realize that impeachment doesn't mean out of office right? You probably aren't smart enough to know that.

john Kerry has always been a traitor. When you get away with it as long as he has, you can't stop.
Far far better than the venial and corrupt pos in our WH now

You are trying to say that the patriot in the WH now is worse than that traitor? You are a whole lot more ignorant that I first believed you to be.

Hey fk head Iran moreso , and now with no inspections whats your AH going to do ?? Attack them
Hold on...I need to get my stupid liberal neighbor to translate your post...be right back.....
You lack comprehension too Sorry to hear it Let your smart neighbor decipher it for you
snakes are leftists.
Thank God for Trump ...He alone can save us??? lol lol lol

Trump eyes life under subpoena Now worried about impeachment counting on party line vote in senate

Secondly, you DO realize that impeachment doesn't mean out of office right? You probably aren't smart enough to know that.
Are you that dense to not Remember Bills impeachment ?

snakes are leftists.
Thank God for Trump ...He alone can save us??? lol lol lol
Thank FKING GOD FOR TRUMP

You are trying to say that the patriot in the WH now is worse than that traitor? You are a whole lot more ignorant that I first believed you to be.
Trump a patriot???? Oh God ,you're bonkers too

Lol, thanks for showing up and proclaiming your ignorance for all to see. Did Bill get kicked out of office? Here let me help you out since you are dumb as shit, he didn't. Bill finished out his term of office.

The best in recent years. taking on a coup must truly be exceptionally difficult especially when MSM is behind it. But the warrior that he is, he has endured and implemented pieces of his agenda to help real americans.

Kerry desires peace; Trump doesn't. That's all I'm seeing from this.
Trump relishes conflict & chaos. Maybe the world has had enuff of that; maybe not.

Right, how many foreigners did Obama kill vs Trump, yeah a lot more. :itsok:

what about it? what happened after he was impeached? did he leave office?

The best in recent years. taking on a coup must truly be exceptionally difficult especially when MSM is behind it. But the warrior that he is, he has endured and implemented pieces of his agenda to help real americans.

Trump loves America. He's a true patriot. Unlike that America hating asshole that came before him.

what about it? what happened after he was impeached? did he leave office?

Old Eddie isn't a bright guy.

Forum List

Back