🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once Again a Person with a Gun Stopped a Mass Shooter

Except he was shot by the police and not a school staff member

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Of course he was school staff. He was the armed resource officer who was based there. When you say shot by the "police," you're giving a misleading implication that calling and waiting for the cops was a better solution ... even though the first three who arrived help that armed resource officer direct traffic ...

I'm still looking for one of these not leftist Democrat serving posts you claim to write

The school resource office is a member of the police force and is trained in weapons handling.

He is not a paid school staff member.

Also the NASRO is opposed to arming teachers, but I guess in your Repub mind they are Dems also.

Try reading the message again, government educated failure. You didn't contradict my point. He worked for and was paid for by the school and was on site. I didn't say he's not a cop, I said the way you phrased it was misleading in a convenient way for your endless Democrat cause.

I'm for onsite security. I just am against disarming trained CC holders as Democrats want to do. You have blood all over your hands. This shows that guns at schools are what saves lives. We need more of them in the right hands.

The irony is that would dramatically reduce the need to use them

He is not paid by the school, you idiot.

He does not work for the school, he works for the local PD and is assigned to work at the school.

I am for on site security as well, the difference between us is I do not celebrate two kids being shot at a school like you do.

We know. You only celebrate when 10 or more are killed.

:lame2:

Well that ends the argument whether to have armed, trained staff at schools.

If they were armed, then he probably would have been shot by a school staff member. The school was lucky that the police officer was in the vacinity.

Anything is possible. Just a likely an untrained teacher might have shot on of the other kids by accident.
only leftards say such stupid things as the armed staff would be untrained

Not all training is equal, some guy getting 10 hours on the shooting range shooting at stationary targets is not really what I would call real training.

Why not hire actual, trained security personnel to provide security and let teachers teach. That way everyone can do the job they are trained to do

the point is there will and are standards for training only idiots like you think otherwise

or lie to try and make such points

Well since you and I both know that I was speaking of the kids the OP is about, yes. This whole thread was celebrating two kids getting shot so you could have an excuse to make some fucked up political point on a internet forum.

Wrong.......I used to wait out of respect for the dead and injured, as an act of respect.....only to watch the anti gun assholes drag the bodies through the still drying blood to get them in front of the cameras to get their anti gun propaganda out as fast as possible....

I used to wait.....and the anti gunners pushed their gun control agenda standing on the piles of bodies...

So....no more......I won't wait when the anti gunners have no sense of decency or honor.....this is a fight for our freedom and our Rights......they never stop...for anything.

Do you became just like those you rail against....what does that make you?

That's not the point, dumb ass. The point is not getting them back, the point is not letting them control the narrative. How did you not get that?

There is no narrative, there are two sides entrenched in their sides throwing handful of shit at each other, both sides thinking they are some how above the other

And you consistently call out only one side on that ...

And what's particularly pathetic is that I'm right. If Democrats cared about the kids, they would not have the policies they do. I keep saying they don't want dead kids for no reason, they want dead kids to further their Marxist agenda. Everything they do is consistent with that. Nothing they do is consistent with that their concern is dead children

In the very post I call out both sides, you say I never call out both sides. Fuck, could you be more dishonest if you tried really hard?

You have no more concern for the dead kids than the Dems do. This thread is proof of that.

It's not shit. It's a serious conversation about very heavy problems. Just wish the rhetoric was aimed at FIXING things and not have rabid zealots making claims like "they want to force teachers to be security guards".. That's just baiting for fights. And MARCHING and protests tend to do NOTHING but ratchet up the slogans.

Write out the solutions. Send them to your local paper and social media sites. No one gives a crap about signs with slogans.

Nobody is having a conversation, they are just throwing shit at each other. Nobody wants an actual discussion on what to do, they just want to make points on a political forum.

There's no point in discussing anything with liberals. The are fundamentally dishonest, corrupt and brain damaged. None of them have ever uttered a word that was worth listening to.

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids as propaganda to disarm a nation.

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

There there, lefties. Keep a stiff upper lip

that is not a bad day for democrats you lowlife trumptroll.
yep another crazed white terrorist taken down, where are the fathers? what kind of culture was be brought up in.

the point is there will and are standards for training only idiots like you think otherwise

They will what? They will be as well trained as a police officer? Will they be as well trained as someone whose job it is to provide security and spends their days doing nothing but training?

Why not let people do the job they are hired to do. Teachers are hired to teach, not provide security. Why are you so against schools hiring actual armed security personnel that patrol the school and do nothing but security?

i find it the saddest of all both sides use these shootings as a way to prove how right they are and wrong the other side is while in the process, no one is really even trying to fix the core issue the argument surrounds.

Democrats have been doing that for decades. Republicans just started immitating them in the last few years.
in any event, it doesn't look good when we have a shooting and people use it to attack "the other side".

we've put our priorities where they really don't belong anymore and i don't care who started it; but like most parents want it over when the kids act up and go "HE STARTED IT".

If they were armed, then he probably would have been shot by a school staff member. The school was lucky that the police officer was in the vacinity.

Anything is possible. Just a likely an untrained teacher might have shot on of the other kids by accident.
No, it isn't just as likely. Only a douche would say such a thing. Furthermore, no one is proposing to allow untrained teachers to carry concealed in school. Every proposal has said any teachers that carry will have to undergo thorough training.

It's not shit. It's a serious conversation about very heavy problems. Just wish the rhetoric was aimed at FIXING things and not have rabid zealots making claims like "they want to force teachers to be security guards".. That's just baiting for fights. And MARCHING and protests tend to do NOTHING but ratchet up the slogans.

Write out the solutions. Send them to your local paper and social media sites. No one gives a crap about signs with slogans.

Nobody is having a conversation, they are just throwing shit at each other. Nobody wants an actual discussion on what to do, they just want to make points on a political forum.

There's no point in discussing anything with liberals. The are fundamentally dishonest, corrupt and brain damaged. None of them have ever uttered a word that was worth listening to.

Sounds just like you.

No, it isn't just as likely. Only a douche would say such a thing. Furthermore, no one is proposing to allow untrained teachers to carry concealed in school. Every proposal has said any teachers that carry will have to undergo thorough training.

What kind of training will that be? Will they train on moving targets? Will they train with people shooting back at them? how much time will we take the teachers out of the classroom to train them?

Why not let people do the job they are hired to do. Teachers are hired to teach, not provide security. Why are you so against schools hiring actual armed security personnel that patrol the school and do nothing but security?

Your saying that you said "shot" and I took being shot as "dead" is something you believe is unmatched dishonesty on the board? You're not to be believed. Literally

Well since you and I both know that I was speaking of the kids the OP is about, yes. This whole thread was celebrating two kids getting shot so you could have an excuse to make some fucked up political point on a internet forum.

Wrong.......I used to wait out of respect for the dead and injured, as an act of respect.....only to watch the anti gun assholes drag the bodies through the still drying blood to get them in front of the cameras to get their anti gun propaganda out as fast as possible....

I used to wait.....and the anti gunners pushed their gun control agenda standing on the piles of bodies...

So....no more......I won't wait when the anti gunners have no sense of decency or honor.....this is a fight for our freedom and our Rights......they never stop...for anything.

What guns do you own, and what caliber are they? Name 3 if you have that many. Quick! No Googling. 3 minute limit or you're a lying sack of shit.

My poor, deluded little child. I am not here to jump at your command, I post when I wish to post, not when some weekend warrior tells me to.

And you are even more deluded if you think I am going to list my weapons on an open internet forum.

But, I am willing to give you a chance...

After you get the Marine Corps to certify you as an instructor on all their automatic weapons for the infantry ,then come back and we can talk.

OMG, that's hilarious.

So Marion, Gator was on the site on a Saturday night responding to my posts then screaming where am I? Why aren't I answering his posts on Saturday night as he wrote them!?!?! He didn't check to see that I was not online responding to any posts.

Now he's whining. He's a shameless hypocrite

They will what? They will be as well trained as a police officer? Will they be as well trained as someone whose job it is to provide security and spends their days doing nothing but training?

only a leftard liar would claim that teachers are not hired to keep the children safe

a teacher better damn protect the kids ya retard

only a leftard liar like would would try and make the claim that all teachers would be armed

yes the training receive is a very good training

If teachers are allowed to carry, then a school can have a dozen armed people defending the school. One is likely to be very near any shooting that occurs. Security gaurds are expensive. They probably cost at least $100K/yr each. You could pay 10 teachers to carry concealed and offer them $10K/yr each to get trained and stay trained for the same cost. Which is better, one person armed or 10 people armed?

only a leftard liar would claim that teachers are not hired to keep the children safe

only a leftard liar like would would try and make the claim that all teachers would be armed

What guns do you own, and what caliber are they? Name 3 if you have that many. Quick! No Googling. 3 minute limit or you're a lying sack of shit.

My poor, deluded little child. I am not here to jump at your command, I post when I wish to post, not when some weekend warrior tells me to.

And you are even more deluded if you think I am going to list my weapons on an open internet forum.

After you get the Marine Corps to certify you as an instructor on all their automatic weapons for the infantry ,then come back and we can talk.

OMG, that's hilarious.

So Marion, Gator was on the site on a Saturday night responding to my posts then screaming where am I? Why aren't I answering his posts on Saturday night as he wrote them!?!?! He didn't check to see that I was not online responding to any posts.

Gator claims to be a libertarian. Isn't that a riot?

OMG, that's hilarious.

I am about 100 miles more to the right than you are. So laugh it up bozo. the truth hurts.

now you are just whining

nothing worse then a whining leftard

We can hire them to do both. There's no rule that says people can't perform more than one function. Only sleazy lying left wingers who are trying to repeal the 2nd Amendment make such claims.

OMG, that's hilarious.

I am about 100 miles more to the right than you are. So laugh it up bozo. the truth hurts.

Really? Can you post a link to a single thing you've posted that would be considered right-wing? I never met a libertarian who supported gun control in my entire life.

Forum List

Back