🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once Again a Person with a Gun Stopped a Mass Shooter

OMG, that's hilarious.

So Marion, Gator was on the site on a Saturday night responding to my posts then screaming where am I? Why aren't I answering his posts on Saturday night as he wrote them!?!?! He didn't check to see that I was not online responding to any posts.

Now he's whining. He's a shameless hypocrite

Gator claims to be a libertarian. Isn't that a riot?

I am about 100 miles more to the right than you are. So laugh it up bozo. the truth hurts.

Really? Can you post a link to a single thing you've posted that would be considered right-wing? I never met a libertarian who supported gun control in my entire life.

Sure. Read my views on anti-discrimination laws in this thread and tell me if you are that far "right".

Gay wedding cakes at Muslim bakeries.

Feel free to read my views on abortion in this thread and tell me they are far enough right for you.

Trump is currently addressing the March against Women's Reproductive Rights

I do not support gun control you dumb fuck, I just think that hiring actual security personal is better than arming teachers. I have supported the 2nd Amendment 100% my whole time on this forum. But people like you think that me not wanting to arm teachers in their schools means I am for gun control. Are you really that stupid?

Being against forcing any citizen to bake a cake for another citizen is a no-brainer to any libertarian.

Read the thread dumb fuck, I am against all anti-discrimination laws applied to anyone but the government.

And most libertarians are pro-choice. Government not making our decisions for us is just a foreign concept to you, huh?

Yes I know most are, but I happen to believe that liberty should extend to all human being, no matter how young they are. End the life of a human being pretty much takes away their liberty.

the point is there will and are standards for training only idiots like you think otherwise

or lie to try and make such points

They will what? They will be as well trained as a police officer? Will they be as well trained as someone whose job it is to provide security and spends their days doing nothing but training?

Why not let people do the job they are hired to do. Teachers are hired to teach, not provide security. Why are you so against schools hiring actual armed security personnel that patrol the school and do nothing but security?

If teachers are allowed to carry, then a school can have a dozen armed people defending the school. One is likely to be very near any shooting that occurs. Security gaurds are expensive. They probably cost at least $100K/yr each. You could pay 10 teachers to carry concealed and offer them $10K/yr each to get trained and stay trained for the same cost. Which is better, one person armed or 10 people armed?

What kind of training are we talking about?

When will it take place?

Who will pay for it?

How often will they be required to "retrain"?

How about as often as that resource officer...once a year, if that....

Did anyone answer how often in the past that resource officer used his gun to shoot violent criminals shooting back at him...since he is now the standard that anti gunners will use for staff being armed?

I am not talking about school resources officers, but actual security that do nothing but security 24/7.

armed staff work

instead of this gun free zone nonsense

The two things are not mutually exclusive.

Busch Stadium is a gun free zone, but there is an extraordinary amount of armed staff. And there has never been a mass shooting there.

How many schools can afford "an extraordinary amount of armed staff" if they aren't teachers?

Let the Dept of Ed pay for it, they are useless right now, they might as well be good for something.
You and I will be the ones paying for it, nimrod. 10 armed teachers will be 1000 times better than one armed guard, no matter how well he is trained.

the point is there will and are standards for training only idiots like you think otherwise

They will what? They will be as well trained as a police officer? Will they be as well trained as someone whose job it is to provide security and spends their days doing nothing but training?

Why not let people do the job they are hired to do. Teachers are hired to teach, not provide security. Why are you so against schools hiring actual armed security personnel that patrol the school and do nothing but security?

If teachers are allowed to carry, then a school can have a dozen armed people defending the school. One is likely to be very near any shooting that occurs. Security gaurds are expensive. They probably cost at least $100K/yr each. You could pay 10 teachers to carry concealed and offer them $10K/yr each to get trained and stay trained for the same cost. Which is better, one person armed or 10 people armed?

When will it take place?

Who will pay for it?

states have their own

this is our program

which has been very successful

classes booked

South Dakota Attorney General

Thank you for the post, that looks like a pretty good program.

Is there a requirement for ongoing training, I did not see that in the link.

out here they are good for five years

Gator claims to be a libertarian. Isn't that a riot?

I am about 100 miles more to the right than you are. So laugh it up bozo. the truth hurts.

Really? Can you post a link to a single thing you've posted that would be considered right-wing? I never met a libertarian who supported gun control in my entire life.

Yes, gun restrictions are so completely contradictory to individual rights. Apparently Gator is a collectivist libertarian ...

Feel free to find one post where I supported gun restrictions. you are so fucking dishonest it boggles the mind.

So you're arguing with me in every gun right thread because you're mentally unbalanced, not because you disagree with me?

What have we argued about in this thread? seems to be things that have nothing to do with gun control. One is you celebrating two kids being shot and the other is the most effective way to keep our kids safe.

When will it take place?

Who will pay for it?

states have their own

this is our program

which has been very successful

classes booked

South Dakota Attorney General

Thank you for the post, that looks like a pretty good program.

Is there a requirement for ongoing training, I did not see that in the link.

out here they are good for five years

Thanks for the info and the link

When will it take place?

Who will pay for it?

Did anyone answer how often in the past that resource officer used his gun to shoot violent criminals shooting back at him...since he is now the standard that anti gunners will use for staff being armed?

I am not talking about school resources officers, but actual security that do nothing but security 24/7.

Minnesota…...this is why armed staff have more advantages than a known resource officer...

Teen made bombs, stockpiled guns in prep for Minnesota school massacre: police

The unhinged teen told cops, after being busted Tuesday, that he planned to shoot his sister, mom and dad with a .22-caliber rifle before he went to a rural field and set a fire to distract cops.

The 11th-grader then said he planned to go to Waseca Junior and Senior High School where he would toss Molotov cocktails and explode pressure-cooker bombs to try and kill “as many students as he could” in the cafeteria during lunchtime.

About 1,000 students, in 7th through 12th grade, attend the school.

LaDue, according to the notebook of his plan, would kill the school resource officer before continuing to kill other students. He was prepared to be gunned down by a SWAT Team, police said.

When will it take place?

Who will pay for it?

Minnesota…...this is why armed staff have more advantages than a known resource officer...

The unhinged teen told cops, after being busted Tuesday, that he planned to shoot his sister, mom and dad with a .22-caliber rifle before he went to a rural field and set a fire to distract cops.

The 11th-grader then said he planned to go to Waseca Junior and Senior High School where he would toss Molotov cocktails and explode pressure-cooker bombs to try and kill “as many students as he could” in the cafeteria during lunchtime.

LaDue, according to the notebook of his plan, would kill the school resource officer before continuing to kill other students. He was prepared to be gunned down by a SWAT Team, police said.

IS there a point to this post?

When will it take place?

Who will pay for it?

yes...it shows the value of unknown, armed staff as a deterrent to a mass shooter....a mass shooter who knew who the armed security officer was and planned to murder him first before attacking the unarmed teachers and students...

When will it take place?

Who will pay for it?

yes...it shows the value of unknown, armed staff as a deterrent to a mass shooter....a mass shooter who knew who the armed security officer was and planned to murder him first before attacking the unarmed teachers and students...

How did that work out for him?

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids to exploit as propaganda to disarm a nation.

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

There there, lefties. Keep a stiff upper lip
What does it take to rid one's self of all dignity, common sense, morality and humanity? Let's go ask Kaz!

Flaming hypocrite
A hypocrite would say that a school shooting as we suffered in Maryland this morning was a 'good day' for Trumpians. I won't sully the good name of Republicans with such a slur. I believe that the few remaining Republicans who are not under the bully's spell of Donald Trump are good, thoughtful people.

Good intelligence caught this kid......but having a security officer who is known to be the security officer is not smart...that is why you wore camouflage as a marine........so the enemy couldn't target you easily...that is why allowing some staff to be armed along with any paid security is the smarter strategy...

why are all these shoots white

Because the other 10,000 gun murders are already committed by minorities.....these nut jobs are just finding their own, tiny niche.......

The regular murders comitted by democrats in democrat controlled cities are worse in number than all of our mass public shootings.....and don't forget..the worst school shooter was Asian.......

armed staff work

Busch Stadium is a gun free zone, but there is an extraordinary amount of armed staff. And there has never been a mass shooting there.

How many schools can afford "an extraordinary amount of armed staff" if they aren't teachers?

Bingo. Without that, leftists already keep arguing for more money in schools even though we have the most expensive schools with about the worst results in the industrial west

armed staff work

Let the Dept of Ed pay for it, they are useless right now, they might as well be good for something.

The Feds, yep. You're a big government libertarian ...

why are all these shoots white

the majority of murder is committed by minorities in democrat controlled cities....

Mass shooting deaths over 35 years.....795.....

Gun murder each year...about 10,000 the majority of which are criminals murdering other criminals...

US mass shootings, 1982-2018: Data from Mother Jones’ investigation

Total murders by mass public shooters...1982-2017

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

Rental Truck in Nice, France, 86 murdered in 5 minutes...

Total number murdered in mass public shootings by year...

Lawn mower deaths every year.... more than 75

(Lawn Mower Accidents Rise This Time of Year | MU News Bureau)

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones
1985...(none listed)
1983 (none listed)

Good intelligence caught this kid......but having a security officer who is known to be the security officer is not smart...that is why you wore camouflage as a marine........so the enemy couldn't target you easily...that is why allowing some staff to be armed along with any paid security is the smarter strategy...

When I took my turn guarding the armory in Okinawa I was easily identifiable as the security for the site. When I walked my post we took no measures to hide who we were or why we were there. Me and my 12 gauge were visible for all to see as a deterrent.

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids to exploit as propaganda to disarm a nation.

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

There there, lefties. Keep a stiff upper lip

Besides the fact that shooter was neutralized, I've noticed that after 6 hours or so -- NO NAME has been mentioned. Which is good. Because if he was looking for martyrdom -- he's been denied the fame..

Wouldn’t the first question be “where’d the kid get a gun?” Must have been from oneness of those responsible gun owners you preach about all the time .

Azibg how this school shooting doesn’t even phase you gun nuts .

armed staff work

The Feds, yep. You're a big government libertarian ...

6177005.jpg

Forum List

Back