🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once Again a Person with a Gun Stopped a Mass Shooter

the point is there will and are standards for training only idiots like you think otherwise

or lie to try and make such points

They will what? They will be as well trained as a police officer? Will they be as well trained as someone whose job it is to provide security and spends their days doing nothing but training?

Why not let people do the job they are hired to do. Teachers are hired to teach, not provide security. Why are you so against schools hiring actual armed security personnel that patrol the school and do nothing but security?

If teachers are allowed to carry, then a school can have a dozen armed people defending the school. One is likely to be very near any shooting that occurs. Security gaurds are expensive. They probably cost at least $100K/yr each. You could pay 10 teachers to carry concealed and offer them $10K/yr each to get trained and stay trained for the same cost. Which is better, one person armed or 10 people armed?

What kind of training are we talking about?

When will it take place?

Who will pay for it?

How often will they be required to "retrain"?

Wrong.......I used to wait out of respect for the dead and injured, as an act of respect.....only to watch the anti gun assholes drag the bodies through the still drying blood to get them in front of the cameras to get their anti gun propaganda out as fast as possible....

I used to wait.....and the anti gunners pushed their gun control agenda standing on the piles of bodies...

So....no more......I won't wait when the anti gunners have no sense of decency or honor.....this is a fight for our freedom and our Rights......they never stop...for anything.

Do you became just like those you rail against....what does that make you?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That's not the point, dumb ass. The point is not getting them back, the point is not letting them control the narrative. How did you not get that?

There is no narrative, there are two sides entrenched in their sides throwing handful of shit at each other, both sides thinking they are some how above the other

And you consistently call out only one side on that ...

And what's particularly pathetic is that I'm right. If Democrats cared about the kids, they would not have the policies they do. I keep saying they don't want dead kids for no reason, they want dead kids to further their Marxist agenda. Everything they do is consistent with that. Nothing they do is consistent with that their concern is dead children

In the very post I call out both sides, you say I never call out both sides. Fuck, could you be more dishonest if you tried really hard?

You have no more concern for the dead kids than the Dems do. This thread is proof of that.

Bull shit. My proposals reasonably actually protect kids from being shot. Allow CC holders to have guns in schools to protect themselves and their kids.

The left's arguing that we should just do more gun control, which has no chance of working since it does nothing about illegal guns. Obviously what you are proposing is not your real agenda, it has no chance of stopping shooters. However, your proposals are consistent with your actually wanting more gun laws to disarm honest citizens who are the biggest threat to the totalitarian leftist government you crave

It's not shit. It's a serious conversation about very heavy problems. Just wish the rhetoric was aimed at FIXING things and not have rabid zealots making claims like "they want to force teachers to be security guards".. That's just baiting for fights. And MARCHING and protests tend to do NOTHING but ratchet up the slogans.

Write out the solutions. Send them to your local paper and social media sites. No one gives a crap about signs with slogans.

Nobody is having a conversation, they are just throwing shit at each other. Nobody wants an actual discussion on what to do, they just want to make points on a political forum.

There's no point in discussing anything with liberals. The are fundamentally dishonest, corrupt and brain damaged. None of them have ever uttered a word that was worth listening to.

Sounds just like you.
I cannot help but remember someone......someone.....saying that CNN should be torched.

Do the math: The "good guy with a gun" stopped the shooting, eliminated the shooter, and established a deterrent.

Gun-free school zones are just begging for problems.

A Police Officer with a handgun stops a bad guy with a handgun.

Yeppers. Good guy with gun, stops bad guy with gun. Pretty much what we've been saying for several years now.

Do you became just like those you rail against....what does that make you?

What guns do you own, and what caliber are they? Name 3 if you have that many. Quick! No Googling. 3 minute limit or you're a lying sack of shit.

My poor, deluded little child. I am not here to jump at your command, I post when I wish to post, not when some weekend warrior tells me to.

And you are even more deluded if you think I am going to list my weapons on an open internet forum.

But, I am willing to give you a chance...

After you get the Marine Corps to certify you as an instructor on all their automatic weapons for the infantry ,then come back and we can talk.

OMG, that's hilarious.

So Marion, Gator was on the site on a Saturday night responding to my posts then screaming where am I? Why aren't I answering his posts on Saturday night as he wrote them!?!?! He didn't check to see that I was not online responding to any posts.

Now he's whining. He's a shameless hypocrite

Gator claims to be a libertarian. Isn't that a riot?

I am about 100 miles more to the right than you are. So laugh it up bozo. the truth hurts.

Yes, you prove that every time you defend the Democrats and attack anyone on the right. Oh, wait, you don't ...

What guns do you own, and what caliber are they? Name 3 if you have that many. Quick! No Googling. 3 minute limit or you're a lying sack of shit.

My poor, deluded little child. I am not here to jump at your command, I post when I wish to post, not when some weekend warrior tells me to.

And you are even more deluded if you think I am going to list my weapons on an open internet forum.

After you get the Marine Corps to certify you as an instructor on all their automatic weapons for the infantry ,then come back and we can talk.

OMG, that's hilarious.

So Marion, Gator was on the site on a Saturday night responding to my posts then screaming where am I? Why aren't I answering his posts on Saturday night as he wrote them!?!?! He didn't check to see that I was not online responding to any posts.

I am about 100 miles more to the right than you are. So laugh it up bozo. the truth hurts.

Really? Can you post a link to a single thing you've posted that would be considered right-wing? I never met a libertarian who supported gun control in my entire life.

Sure. Read my views on anti-discrimination laws in this thread and tell me if you are that far "right".

Gay wedding cakes at Muslim bakeries.

Feel free to read my views on abortion in this thread and tell me they are far enough right for you.

Trump is currently addressing the March against Women's Reproductive Rights

I do not support gun control you dumb fuck, I just think that hiring actual security personal is better than arming teachers. I have supported the 2nd Amendment 100% my whole time on this forum. But people like you think that me not wanting to arm teachers in their schools means I am for gun control. Are you really that stupid?

Well that ends the argument whether to have armed, trained staff at schools.

Except he was shot by the police and not a school staff member

If they were armed, then he probably would have been shot by a school staff member. The school was lucky that the police officer was in the vacinity.

Anything is possible. Just a likely an untrained teacher might have shot on of the other kids by accident.
only leftards say such stupid things as the armed staff would be untrained

Not all training is equal, some guy getting 10 hours on the shooting range shooting at stationary targets is not really what I would call real training.

Why not hire actual, trained security personnel to provide security and let teachers teach. That way everyone can do the job they are trained to do

Because it costs 10 times more, you fucking moron. The armed teachers don't need to be trained to the standard of a special forces commando. They just need to be able to hit a target from 50 yards.

Last edited:

OMG, that's hilarious.

Really? Can you post a link to a single thing you've posted that would be considered right-wing? I never met a libertarian who supported gun control in my entire life.

Yes, gun restrictions are so completely contradictory to individual rights. Apparently Gator is a collectivist libertarian ...

westwall, post: 19547144
Based on the fact that he shot two kids, and was shooting at the cop when he got himself killed i will take my thought process, over your brainless politically inspired horse poo any day of the week.

None of your facts makes this an intent to mass murder kids in school.

Why does your politically inspired horse poo want this to be mass murder?

I have no motivation. I am merely recounting the facts. The facts are the officer got to the shooter within a minute of the asshole beginning his spree. Clearly you demand that the officer remain outside so that the asshole can kill more.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
armed staff work

instead of this gun free zone nonsense

The two things are not mutually exclusive.

Busch Stadium is a gun free zone, but there is an extraordinary amount of armed staff. And there has never been a mass shooting there.

How many schools can afford "an extraordinary amount of armed staff" if they aren't teachers?

Let the Dept of Ed pay for it, they are useless right now, they might as well be good for something.

the point is there will and are standards for training only idiots like you think otherwise

They will what? They will be as well trained as a police officer? Will they be as well trained as someone whose job it is to provide security and spends their days doing nothing but training?

Why not let people do the job they are hired to do. Teachers are hired to teach, not provide security. Why are you so against schools hiring actual armed security personnel that patrol the school and do nothing but security?

If teachers are allowed to carry, then a school can have a dozen armed people defending the school. One is likely to be very near any shooting that occurs. Security gaurds are expensive. They probably cost at least $100K/yr each. You could pay 10 teachers to carry concealed and offer them $10K/yr each to get trained and stay trained for the same cost. Which is better, one person armed or 10 people armed?

When will it take place?

Who will pay for it?

states have their own

this is our program

which has been very successful

classes booked

South Dakota Attorney General

OMG, that's hilarious.

Yes, gun restrictions are so completely contradictory to individual rights. Apparently Gator is a collectivist libertarian ...

Feel free to find one post where I supported gun restrictions. you are so fucking dishonest it boggles the mind.

Good guys with guns work..
No, this is stupid. What "worked" was that a trained officer was paid to, among other things, engage criminals and patrol the school. Has zero to do with "good" or " morality".

So no, what you said is dumb.

Great example of ratcheting up the useless rhetoric. So you're saying that SROs are not "good guys"?? Several school shootings have been stopped by teachers who were not even deputized to be "concealed defenders". Just ordinary skilled firearm defense folks. One had to run 1/4 mile to his truck and back to get his weapon.. THAT'S not a "good guy" either in your estimation? Saved a lot of lives..

When will it take place?

Who will pay for it?

states have their own

this is our program

which has been very successful

classes booked

South Dakota Attorney General

Thank you for the post, that looks like a pretty good program.

Is there a requirement for ongoing training, I did not see that in the link.

OMG, that's hilarious.

Sure. Read my views on anti-discrimination laws in this thread and tell me if you are that far "right".

Gay wedding cakes at Muslim bakeries.

Feel free to read my views on abortion in this thread and tell me they are far enough right for you.

Trump is currently addressing the March against Women's Reproductive Rights

I do not support gun control you dumb fuck, I just think that hiring actual security personal is better than arming teachers. I have supported the 2nd Amendment 100% my whole time on this forum. But people like you think that me not wanting to arm teachers in their schools means I am for gun control. Are you really that stupid?

Being against forcing any citizen to bake a cake for another citizen is a no-brainer to any libertarian.

And most libertarians are pro-choice. Government not making our decisions for us is just a foreign concept to you, huh?

OMG, that's hilarious.

Feel free to find one post where I supported gun restrictions. you are so fucking dishonest it boggles the mind.

So you're arguing with me in every gun right thread because you're mentally unbalanced, not because you disagree with me?

I guess these libs think the girl being shot wasn't justification enough for a GOOD GUY WITH A GUN to put an end to it. They should have just waited to see if 5 or more take a bullet before putting an end to it.

Last edited:

When will it take place?

Who will pay for it?

Those issues are to be decided by state legislatures.

When will it take place?

Who will pay for it?

How about as often as that resource officer...once a year, if that....

Did anyone answer how often in the past that resource officer used his gun to shoot violent criminals shooting back at him...since he is now the standard that anti gunners will use for staff being armed?

Forum List

Back