🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once Again a Person with a Gun Stopped a Mass Shooter

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids to exploit as propaganda to disarm a nation.

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

There there, lefties. Keep a stiff upper lip
This lines up quite well with the narrative for more gun control and for not arming teachers. The trained officer was able to stop the crime.

How does that prove that an armed teacher wouldn't have been able to stop the crime? There was an armed police officer at Douglas High School. So we are one for two with armed police officers so far. Those aren't very good odds.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Your saying that you said "shot" and I took being shot as "dead" is something you believe is unmatched dishonesty on the board? You're not to be believed. Literally

Well since you and I both know that I was speaking of the kids the OP is about, yes. This whole thread was celebrating two kids getting shot so you could have an excuse to make some fucked up political point on a internet forum.

Wrong.......I used to wait out of respect for the dead and injured, as an act of respect.....only to watch the anti gun assholes drag the bodies through the still drying blood to get them in front of the cameras to get their anti gun propaganda out as fast as possible....

I used to wait.....and the anti gunners pushed their gun control agenda standing on the piles of bodies...

So....no more......I won't wait when the anti gunners have no sense of decency or honor.....this is a fight for our freedom and our Rights......they never stop...for anything.

Do you became just like those you rail against....what does that make you?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What guns do you own, and what caliber are they? Name 3 if you have that many. Quick! No Googling. 3 minute limit or you're a lying sack of shit.

My poor, deluded little child. I am not here to jump at your command, I post when I wish to post, not when some weekend warrior tells me to.

And you are even more deluded if you think I am going to list my weapons on an open internet forum.

But, I am willing to give you a chance...

After you get the Marine Corps to certify you as an instructor on all their automatic weapons for the infantry ,then come back and we can talk.

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids to exploit as propaganda to disarm a nation.

What does it take to rid one's self of all dignity, common sense, morality and humanity? Let's go ask Kaz!

Flaming hypocrite

It's not shit. It's a serious conversation about very heavy problems. Just wish the rhetoric was aimed at FIXING things and not have rabid zealots making claims like "they want to force teachers to be security guards".. That's just baiting for fights. And MARCHING and protests tend to do NOTHING but ratchet up the slogans.

Write out the solutions. Send them to your local paper and social media sites. No one gives a crap about signs with slogans.

Nobody is having a conversation, they are just throwing shit at each other. Nobody wants an actual discussion on what to do, they just want to make points on a political forum.

No dummy..had nothing to do with the guy being good or bad...it uad everything to do with him being a trained individual whose job it was to patrol the school.

So no, you sound like a goddamn moron.
Read your post again numb nuts....
Again dumbass...it doesn't show anything about morality or good or bad. It demonstrates that, when we train a person to stop criminals as a career and then pay him to patrol an area, sometimes that person may stop crimes in that area.

Period. Your attempt to fit this into the NRA-provided narrative that you are mindlessly regurgitating is embarrasing to watch, and you should feel really stupid. Of course, being who you are, you feel proud of yourself, instead of stupid.
Just let it go you are only digging deeper....Shooters don't just pop out of a cracker box...they are raised with evil intent...how many of them are said to have been evil to dogs and cats prior to shooting up a school? or the young kid in a drug infested ghetto that stabs and fights and one day shoots and kills...just admit you put your smelly liberal Birkenstock wearing foot in your mouth and go away...

armed staff work

instead of this gun free zone nonsense

Well that ends the argument whether to have armed, trained staff at schools.

Except he was shot by the police and not a school staff member

If they were armed, then he probably would have been shot by a school staff member. The school was lucky that the police officer was in the vacinity.

Anything is possible. Just a likely an untrained teacher might have shot on of the other kids by accident.

Your saying that you said "shot" and I took being shot as "dead" is something you believe is unmatched dishonesty on the board? You're not to be believed. Literally

Well since you and I both know that I was speaking of the kids the OP is about, yes. This whole thread was celebrating two kids getting shot so you could have an excuse to make some fucked up political point on a internet forum.

Wrong.......I used to wait out of respect for the dead and injured, as an act of respect.....only to watch the anti gun assholes drag the bodies through the still drying blood to get them in front of the cameras to get their anti gun propaganda out as fast as possible....

I used to wait.....and the anti gunners pushed their gun control agenda standing on the piles of bodies...

So....no more......I won't wait when the anti gunners have no sense of decency or honor.....this is a fight for our freedom and our Rights......they never stop...for anything.

That's not the point, dumb ass. The point is not getting them back, the point is not letting them control the narrative. How did you not get that?
We're loving you putting out YOUR narrative for us all to see.......we get that. Do you?

Don't have the dick to speak for yourself, you need your ego validated by others, do you?

And yeah, you call everyone racist, sexist, homophones who love the rich and corporations, gun hug, bible thump and who hate the poor because you have a sense of rationality. Yeah.

Actually, Hon, you're a shameless hypocrite

If they were armed, then he probably would have been shot by a school staff member. The school was lucky that the police officer was in the vacinity.

Anything is possible. Just a likely an untrained teacher might have shot on of the other kids by accident.
only leftards say such stupid things as the armed staff would be untrained

And we go full circle.

Kaz: Democrats cheer shooting kids

Geezing Gator: No you cheer shooting kids

That's all you have. Repeating whatever people say back to them. That's as deep as your well goes

You can spin it however you like, but in the end we are having this discussion in a thread you started celebrating the shooting of two kids...you cannot run from that fact

You still have nothing but repeating what I said to you back to me, huh?

i find it the saddest of all both sides use these shootings as a way to prove how right they are and wrong the other side is while in the process, no one is really even trying to fix the core issue the argument surrounds.

Democrats have been doing that for decades. Republicans just started following their example in the last few years.

Last edited:
armed staff work

The two things are not mutually exclusive.

Busch Stadium is a gun free zone, but there is an extraordinary amount of armed staff. And there has never been a mass shooting there.

i find it the saddest of all both sides use these shootings as a way to prove how right they are and wrong the other side is while in the process, no one is really even trying to fix the core issue the argument surrounds.

Democrats have been doing that for decades. Republicans just started immitating them in the last few years.

Yep, these days there is very little difference between the two parties and their followers

That's not the point, dumb ass. The point is not getting them back, the point is not letting them control the narrative. How did you not get that?

There is no narrative, there are two sides entrenched in their sides throwing handful of shit at each other, both sides thinking they are some how above the other

And you consistently call out only one side on that ...

And what's particularly pathetic is that I'm right. If Democrats cared about the kids, they would not have the policies they do. I keep saying they don't want dead kids for no reason, they want dead kids to further their Marxist agenda. Everything they do is consistent with that. Nothing they do is consistent with that their concern is dead children

armed staff work

The two things are not mutually exclusive.

Busch Stadium is a gun free zone, but there is an extraordinary amount of armed staff. And there has never been a mass shooting there.

note armed staff ya retard

only a retarded leftest would think the that anyone would be ok with just anyone running around

with a firearm in school

Of course he was school staff. He was the armed resource officer who was based there. When you say shot by the "police," you're giving a misleading implication that calling and waiting for the cops was a better solution ... even though the first three who arrived help that armed resource officer direct traffic ...

I'm still looking for one of these not leftist Democrat serving posts you claim to write

The school resource office is a member of the police force and is trained in weapons handling.

He is not a paid school staff member.

Also the NASRO is opposed to arming teachers, but I guess in your Repub mind they are Dems also.

Try reading the message again, government educated failure. You didn't contradict my point. He worked for and was paid for by the school and was on site. I didn't say he's not a cop, I said the way you phrased it was misleading in a convenient way for your endless Democrat cause.

I'm for onsite security. I just am against disarming trained CC holders as Democrats want to do. You have blood all over your hands. This shows that guns at schools are what saves lives. We need more of them in the right hands.

The irony is that would dramatically reduce the need to use them

He is not paid by the school, you idiot.

He does not work for the school, he works for the local PD and is assigned to work at the school.

I am for on site security as well, the difference between us is I do not celebrate two kids being shot at a school like you do.

We know. You only celebrate when 10 or more are killed.

Of course he was school staff. He was the armed resource officer who was based there. When you say shot by the "police," you're giving a misleading implication that calling and waiting for the cops was a better solution ... even though the first three who arrived help that armed resource officer direct traffic ...

I'm still looking for one of these not leftist Democrat serving posts you claim to write

The school resource office is a member of the police force and is trained in weapons handling.

He is not a paid school staff member.

Also the NASRO is opposed to arming teachers, but I guess in your Repub mind they are Dems also.

Try reading the message again, government educated failure. You didn't contradict my point. He worked for and was paid for by the school and was on site. I didn't say he's not a cop, I said the way you phrased it was misleading in a convenient way for your endless Democrat cause.

I'm for onsite security. I just am against disarming trained CC holders as Democrats want to do. You have blood all over your hands. This shows that guns at schools are what saves lives. We need more of them in the right hands.

The irony is that would dramatically reduce the need to use them

He is not paid by the school, you idiot.

He does not work for the school, he works for the local PD and is assigned to work at the school.

I am for on site security as well, the difference between us is I do not celebrate two kids being shot at a school like you do.

We know. You only celebrate when 10 or more are killed.

they count on the numbers

only leftards say such stupid things as the armed staff would be untrained

Not all training is equal, some guy getting 10 hours on the shooting range shooting at stationary targets is not really what I would call real training.

Why not hire actual, trained security personnel to provide security and let teachers teach. That way everyone can do the job they are trained to do

Forum List

Back