🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once Again a Person with a Gun Stopped a Mass Shooter

Do the math: The "good guy with a gun" stopped the shooting, eliminated the shooter, and established a deterrent.

Gun-free school zones are just begging for problems.

A Police Officer with a handgun stops a bad guy with a handgun.

westwall, post: 19547144
Based on the fact that he shot two kids, and was shooting at the cop when he got himself killed i will take my thought process, over your brainless politically inspired horse poo any day of the week.

None of your facts makes this an intent to mass murder kids in school.

Why does your politically inspired horse poo want this to be mass murder?

I don't know why they killed the kid. After all, he was a well regulated militia.

You have the right to bear arms but you do not have the constitutional right to murder or injur someone with your right bear arms during a criminal act and you know this!

Every murderer who ever used a gun to kill someone was innocent before he chose to kill someone.

westwall, post: 19547144
Based on the fact that he shot two kids, and was shooting at the cop when he got himself killed i will take my thought process, over your brainless politically inspired horse poo any day of the week.

None of your facts makes this an intent to mass murder kids in school.

Why does your politically inspired horse poo want this to be mass murder?

How do you know that it couldn't have turned out to be a mass-murder? We don't know what was going on in the mind of the shooter. He already shot two people and after two, four is just as easy. After four, 12 is just as easy.

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids as propaganda to disarm a nation.

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

There there, lefties. Keep a stiff upper lip

that is not a bad day for democrats you lowlife trumptroll.

Of course it is. Democrats are thrilled when there a piles of dead bodies they can shed crocodile tears over.

No, this is stupid. What "worked" was that a trained officer was paid to, among other things, engage criminals. Has zero to do with "good" or " morality".

So no, what you said is dumb.
What is dumb is what you just wrote....Sorry lib but good guys with guns can stop a bad guy with a gun....what is untrue about that? What is stupid about that? How many kids would be dead if he wasn't there? How many kids would be alive if he was at the Florida School instead of an off duty Broward Coward...???
No dummy..had nothing to do with the guy being good or bad...it uad everything to do with him being a trained individual whose job it was to patrol the school.

So no, you sound like a goddamn moron.

No dummy..had nothing to do with the guy being good or bad...it uad everything to do with him being a trained individual whose job it was to patrol the school.

Read your post again numb nuts....

I find it sad and feel sorry for people on both sides when in instances like these their thoughts turn to politics.

Democrats are used to controlling the message. Not confronting that is why Republicans have done so poorly. And Trump is a result of people being tired of letting them do that. You can feel that way, but their lies have to be challenged immediately. Look at what they do to the NRA every time.

It's time to stop running and stand and fight their fire with fire

Democrats are lying scum. That's all you need to know.

I don't know why they killed the kid. After all, he was a well regulated militia.

You have the right to bear arms but you do not have the constitutional right to murder or injur someone with your right bear arms during a criminal act and you know this!

Every murderer who ever used a gun to kill someone was innocent before he chose to kill someone.
You win the moronic post of the month award.

That is not true.....90% of those who commit murder have long histories of crime and violence before they cross the line and murder someone......often their records of crime and violence go back to their early teen years if no earlier..

JURIST - The Criminology of Firearms

In 2004, the National Academy of Sciences reviewed 253 journal articles, 99 books, 43 government publications and some empirical research of its own about guns. The Academy could not identify any gun restriction that had reduced violent crime, suicide or gun accidents.

Why don't gun bans work? Because they rely on voluntary compliance by gun-using criminals. Prohibitionists never see this absurdity because they deceive themselves into thinking that, as Katherine Christoffel has said: "[M]ost shootings are not committed by felons or mentally ill people, but are acts of passion that are committed using a handgun that is owned for home protection."

Christoffel, et al., are utterly wrong. The whole corpus of criminological research dating back to the 1890'sshows murderers "almost uniformly have a long history of involvement in criminal behavior," and that "[v]irtually all" murderers and other gun criminals have prior felony records — generally long ones.

While only 15 percent of Americans have criminal records, roughly 90 percent of adult murderers have prior adult records — exclusive of their often extensive juvenile records — with crime careers of six or more adult years including four major felonies.

Gerald D. Robin, writing for the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences,notes that, unlike ordinary gun owners, "the average murderer turns out to be no less hardened a criminal than the average robber or burglar."

No, this is stupid. What "worked" was that a trained officer was paid to, among other things, engage criminals. Has zero to do with "good" or " morality".

So no, what you said is dumb.
What is dumb is what you just wrote....Sorry lib but good guys with guns can stop a bad guy with a gun....what is untrue about that? What is stupid about that? How many kids would be dead if he wasn't there? How many kids would be alive if he was at the Florida School instead of an off duty Broward Coward...???

How does one get trained for being shot at?

Read your post again numb nuts....
Again dumbass...it doesn't show anything about morality or good or bad. It demonstrates that, when we train a person to stop criminals as a career and then pay him to patrol an area, sometimes that person may stop crimes in that area.

Period. Your attempt to fit this into the NRA-provided narrative that you are mindlessly regurgitating is embarrasing to watch, and you should feel really stupid. Of course, being who you are, you feel proud of yourself, instead of stupid.

Lookie, the troll calling all gun owners criminals.

Well, Mike, I own 5 firearms. Does that mean that I am calling myself a criminal?
You aren't a gun owner.

One 9 MM, one Colt 38 Special revolver, one 22 rifle, one Mosen Nagant Russian Rifle, One Mosen Nagant Chinese Carbine.

Forum List

Back