🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once Again a Person with a Gun Stopped a Mass Shooter

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids to exploit as propaganda to disarm a nation.

There there, lefties. Keep a stiff upper lip

upload_2018-3-20_14-21-55.png

Con snowflakes oh you poor souls.

Well that ends the argument whether to have armed, trained staff at schools.

Except he was shot by the police and not a school staff member

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Because people like you refuse to arm more teachers......

Yes, I would like to see actual trained secretary and not some guy that has 10 hours on the range. As a 20 year veteran of the Marines, I understand and appreciate what actual training can do for a person.

Typical leftist shill. "I'm a Marine but..." (insert leftist talking point here).

Ain't nothing new under the sun. I'm positive I've seen you on another forum.

ArmySergeant, perhaps?

Notice I refrain from using terms like "libtard, repugnatard", etc..etc..

Being liberal is OK. Being a leftist in America is not.

2aguy, post: 19546606
.......8 million AR-15s in private hands, and less than 5 have been used in mass shootings....

What does that have to do with stopping the manufacture of these and preventing the next potential mass shooter from easily buying his new human killing toy and all the ammo he can afford and take to his killing zone? You appear to be the moron since your point is that the owners of those 8 million human killing toys are so responsible they would not sell their toys to anyone who was not supposed to play with them.

2aguy, post: 19546606
.......8 million AR-15s in private hands, and less than 5 have been used in mass shootings....

What does that have to do with stopping the manufacture of these and preventing the next potential mass shooter from easily buying his new human killing toy and all the ammo he can afford and take to his killing zone? You appear to be the moron since your point is that the owners of those 8 million human killing toys are so responsible they would not sell their toys to anyone who was not supposed to play with them.

The laws you desire already exist in France. How did that prevent the shooting deaths of those 130? I'll wait.

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids to exploit as propaganda to disarm a nation.

View attachment 183701

Wow, if I had a nickle for every time you posted that in a hate filled leftist anti-gun thread, I'd have no nickles ...

Well that ends the argument whether to have armed, trained staff at schools.

Except he was shot by the police and not a school staff member

Because people like you refuse to arm more teachers......

Yes, I would like to see actual trained secretary and not some guy that has 10 hours on the range. As a 20 year veteran of the Marines, I understand and appreciate what actual training can do for a person.

Typical leftist shill. "I'm a Marine but..." (insert leftist talking point here).

Ain't nothing new under the sun. I'm positive I've seen you on another forum.

ArmySergeant, perhaps?

Notice I refrain from using terms like "libtard, repugnatard", etc..etc..

Being liberal is OK. Being a leftist in America is not.

Yes, it's amazing how every leftist like gator is a gun owner, former military, a former Republican, a conservative Christian, rich and just want to pay more taxes (but don't). You can bank on it

Your saying that you said "shot" and I took being shot as "dead" is something you believe is unmatched dishonesty on the board? You're not to be believed. Literally

Well since you and I both know that I was speaking of the kids the OP is about, yes. This whole thread was celebrating two kids getting shot so you could have an excuse to make some fucked up political point on a internet forum.

Wrong.......I used to wait out of respect for the dead and injured, as an act of respect.....only to watch the anti gun assholes drag the bodies through the still drying blood to get them in front of the cameras to get their anti gun propaganda out as fast as possible....

I used to wait.....and the anti gunners pushed their gun control agenda standing on the piles of bodies...

So....no more......I won't wait when the anti gunners have no sense of decency or honor.....this is a fight for our freedom and our Rights......they never stop...for anything.

Do you became just like those you rail against....what does that make you?

Your saying that you said "shot" and I took being shot as "dead" is something you believe is unmatched dishonesty on the board? You're not to be believed. Literally

Well since you and I both know that I was speaking of the kids the OP is about, yes. This whole thread was celebrating two kids getting shot so you could have an excuse to make some fucked up political point on a internet forum.

Wrong.......I used to wait out of respect for the dead and injured, as an act of respect.....only to watch the anti gun assholes drag the bodies through the still drying blood to get them in front of the cameras to get their anti gun propaganda out as fast as possible....

I used to wait.....and the anti gunners pushed their gun control agenda standing on the piles of bodies...

So....no more......I won't wait when the anti gunners have no sense of decency or honor.....this is a fight for our freedom and our Rights......they never stop...for anything.

That's not the point, dumb ass. The point is not getting them back, the point is not letting them control the narrative. How did you not get that?

View attachment 183701

Wow, if I had a nickle for every time you posted that in a hate filled leftist anti-gun thread, I'd have no nickles ...

Awww, a fan.

upload_2018-3-20_14-34-40.jpeg

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

What does it take to rid one's self of all dignity, common sense, morality and humanity? Let's go ask Kaz!

That's not the point, dumb ass. The point is not getting them back, the point is not letting them control the narrative. How did you not get that?
We're loving you putting out YOUR narrative for us all to see.......we get that. Do you?

Yeah. That was a banner day for that school. A day to be celebrated.

Upset he didnt kill more to further your agenda?

Probably upset that it wasn't an AR-15, just a pistol.
Everyone should be happy it wasn’t an AR-15. It could’ve been a slaughter.

It could have been. But do you know why it wasn't? Because an armed guy with a gun stopped him, not because it wasn't an AR-15.
Great. Nobody has ever said security shouldn’t be armed. An AR-15 is designed to do much more damage, so thank goodness the killer didn’t have one.

Had the shooter been armed with an AR, don't you think it would have been a good idea for for the resource officer to have had one in the trunk of his car?

No good answers to the militia call. Irrational name calling and petulant obfuscation are not a substitute. Is there a lack of courage or determination? Aren't these people of the militia supposed to be ready to resist even the U.S. Army if necessary? Where is the will and the energy to put money where mouth is?

westwall, post: 19546873
The laws you desire already exist in France. How did that prevent the shooting deaths of those 130? I'll wait.

Wait for what? You did not respond to what I asked? Do you want to try to do that?

Was there s school mass shooting in France by a former student who legally purchased his human killing toy with the full blessing of the NRA membership?

Almost every person with a gun who intends to murder a lot of people is stopped by someone with a gun. The Maryland school today is no exception.

If the armed law enforcement officers in Parkland had acted as they should have, a lot of lives would have been saved.

You can’t keep criminals from obtaining guns, but you can defend people from criminals.

Maryland High School Shooting Leaves 3 Students in Critical Condition, Including Suspect
The person that stopped the gunmen was not a teacher or principal but a school resource officer, SRO. SRO's are trained law enforcement personnel, usually police officers or sheriff deputies with years of experience, often with experience working juveniles and gangs.

In many school districts there is an SRO assigned to every high school, sometimes even middle schools. However, all too often an officer has a number of duties having little to do with protecting the students from gunmen. In the school district I worked as in my current district, resource officers investigated truancy, work with local police in investigating student crimes, direct traffic around the school, provide mentoring and training to other law enforcement officers working with juveniles, and all too often covering multiple schools. In most districts, resource officers spend 20% to 50% of their time away form the school.

IMHO, every high school should have a permanently assigned SRO, not to be shared with other schools. In most high schools there is a lot of crime, most are petty such as lockers being broken into and defacing school property, but there's also a lot of drug peddling, burglaries, gang activity, and attacks on students and faculty to deal with.

Last edited:

And we go full circle.

Kaz: Democrats cheer shooting kids

Geezing Gator: No you cheer shooting kids

That's all you have. Repeating whatever people say back to them. That's as deep as your well goes

You can spin it however you like, but in the end we are having this discussion in a thread you started celebrating the shooting of two kids...you cannot run from that fact

What guns do you own, and what caliber are they? Name 3 if you have that many. Quick! No Googling. 3 minute limit or you're a lying sack of shit.

westwall, post: 19546873

Wait for what? You did not respond to what I asked? Do you want to try to do that?

Was there s school mass shooting in France by a former student who legally purchased his human killing toy with the full blessing of the NRA membership?

You made the claim that banning guns would prevent these mass shootings. Events in Paris and Norway absolutely refute that statement. Why do you not try and defend your claim?

Forum List

Back