🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once Again a Person with a Gun Stopped a Mass Shooter

Well that ends the argument whether to have armed, trained staff at schools.

Except he was shot by the police and not a school staff member

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Because people like you refuse to arm more teachers......

Yes, I would like to see actual trained secretary and not some guy that has 10 hours on the range. As a 20 year veteran of the Marines, I understand and appreciate what actual training can do for a person.

Yes.....and combat in a war zone is not the same as dealing with a shooter in a school. You don't have to have Recon Marine or Navy Seal level training for school security.....the mere act of getting rid of democrat gun free zones will deter mass shooters from targeting the schools......that is the greatest benefit of arming school staff...

Your saying that you said "shot" and I took being shot as "dead" is something you believe is unmatched dishonesty on the board? You're not to be believed. Literally

Well since you and I both know that I was speaking of the kids the OP is about, yes. This whole thread was celebrating two kids getting shot so you could have an excuse to make some fucked up political point on a internet forum.

Yes, I would like to see actual trained secretary and not some guy that has 10 hours on the range. As a 20 year veteran of the Marines, I understand and appreciate what actual training can do for a person.

Yes.....and combat in a war zone is not the same as dealing with a shooter in a school. You don't have to have Recon Marine or Navy Seal level training for school security.....the mere act of getting rid of democrat gun free zones will deter mass shooters from targeting the schools......that is the greatest benefit of arming school staff...

The last two shootings both kids knew there were armed guards at their school, did that deter them?

A rental truck would have killed more people than the rifle....
By crashing into a brick building? :cuckoo:

Nope if this kid had walked in with an AR-15 it would have been a bloodbath, and the security guard may have been taken out too.

Nope.....the guard would have taken him out just as easily.....shooters expect to kill unarmed people, they don't expect to be shot at......

You have no idea what you are talking about....at the Draw Mohamed cartoon event when 2 muslim terrorists attacked with rifles, one part time cop took out both of them with a pistol....you dumb ass...

Well...shit stain......clubs actually kill more people every single year than all rifles do....that is a fact, making clubs deadlier than AR-15 civilian rifles......

In face, asswipe.....bees and wasps kill more people every single year than AR-15 rifles do......

Expanded Homicide Data Table 4

Rifles....374

knives....1,604

blunt objects....472

bare hands....656

Wasps and bees....and animals....

Afraid of Snakes? Wasps and Dogs Are Deadlier

Of the 1,610 people killed in encounters with animals between 2008 and 2015,

478 were killed by hornets, wasps and bees,

and 272 by dogs, according to a study published in Wilderness & Environmental Medicine. Snakes, spiders and scorpions were responsible for 99 deaths over the eight years.
So you’re going to sell your guns and buy a club because clubs are more effective? :rofl:

So fucking dumb. Please stop, I hate seeing you act like such an idiot :laugh:

You are the moron.......8 million AR-15s in private hands, and less than 5 have been used in mass shootings.....and you, dumb ass, want to take them from the miliions of Americans who didn't use them to shoot anyone...

Now that is fucking stupid......

Bees and wasps kill more people every year than AR-15 rifles.......you are such a moron.
So no, you are not going to sell your guns and stock up on knives? Why not, since they’re so much more effective?

Knives are used to murder over 1,600 people every single year....AR-15 rifles don't even come close to that number....yet you want 8 million AR-15 civilian rifles that were never used to harm anyone banned.....

You are a fucking moron....
I want you to tell me, right here and right now, that the Parkland massacre would have been even deadlier if the killer had only a knife.
33 dead, 143 wounded in a train station. Weapon was a knife.

Never interject facts when discussing the lefts desire to destroy the Constitution. You just lose them.
Yeah I forgot that hornets, wasps, and bees are deadlier weapons than AR-15s.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What the hell is happening here? :laugh:
What is happening?
Besides you thinking murderers only use one model number of a gun.
And where did I say that?

Can you link to any mass killings where the attacker unleashed a swarm of hornets? :lmao:

Can you name one mass shooting where the gun killed more people than bees and wasps?
All of them, since no murderer has ever harbessed the power of wasps to kill people.
Really pisses you leftards off because someone with a gun saved lives yet again.

Democrats are used to controlling the message. Not confronting that is why Republicans have done so poorly. And Trump is a result of people being tired of letting them do that. You can feel that way, but their lies have to be challenged immediately. Look at what they do to the NRA every time.

It's time to stop running and stand and fight their fire with fire

Your plan before was for the guard to shoot into the ceiling....welcome back to reality.
lol.gif

I know you're stupid and all, but that was directly in response to your point that people may be too close to the shooter to shoot at him without risking hitting someone else. I said in that specific case that shooting into the ceiling above his head would at least let him know he's under attack and slow him down. You seriously didn't grasp that? Is that why you kept running away from answering what you would do in that case?

Your saying that you said "shot" and I took being shot as "dead" is something you believe is unmatched dishonesty on the board? You're not to be believed. Literally

Well since you and I both know that I was speaking of the kids the OP is about, yes. This whole thread was celebrating two kids getting shot so you could have an excuse to make some fucked up political point on a internet forum.

Wrong.......I used to wait out of respect for the dead and injured, as an act of respect.....only to watch the anti gun assholes drag the bodies through the still drying blood to get them in front of the cameras to get their anti gun propaganda out as fast as possible....

I used to wait.....and the anti gunners pushed their gun control agenda standing on the piles of bodies...

So....no more......I won't wait when the anti gunners have no sense of decency or honor.....this is a fight for our freedom and our Rights......they never stop...for anything.

Well...shit stain......clubs actually kill more people every single year than all rifles do....that is a fact, making clubs deadlier than AR-15 civilian rifles......

In face, asswipe.....bees and wasps kill more people every single year than AR-15 rifles do......

Expanded Homicide Data Table 4

Rifles....374

knives....1,604

blunt objects....472

bare hands....656

Wasps and bees....and animals....

Afraid of Snakes? Wasps and Dogs Are Deadlier

Of the 1,610 people killed in encounters with animals between 2008 and 2015,

478 were killed by hornets, wasps and bees,

and 272 by dogs, according to a study published in Wilderness & Environmental Medicine. Snakes, spiders and scorpions were responsible for 99 deaths over the eight years.
So you’re going to sell your guns and buy a club because clubs are more effective? :rofl:

So fucking dumb. Please stop, I hate seeing you act like such an idiot :laugh:

You are the moron.......8 million AR-15s in private hands, and less than 5 have been used in mass shootings.....and you, dumb ass, want to take them from the miliions of Americans who didn't use them to shoot anyone...

Now that is fucking stupid......

Bees and wasps kill more people every year than AR-15 rifles.......you are such a moron.
So no, you are not going to sell your guns and stock up on knives? Why not, since they’re so much more effective?

Knives are used to murder over 1,600 people every single year....AR-15 rifles don't even come close to that number....yet you want 8 million AR-15 civilian rifles that were never used to harm anyone banned.....

You are a fucking moron....
I want you to tell me, right here and right now, that the Parkland massacre would have been even deadlier if the killer had only a knife.

Give me a machete and I could easily kill as many.
When you can attack people that have no means of defense it would be pretty easy.

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids as propaganda to disarm a nation.

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

There there, lefties. Keep a stiff upper lip

that is not a bad day for democrats you lowlife trumptroll.

Yes...it is a terrible day....for the last month you dumb asses have been telling us that armed guards in schools are stupid.......and here you have a shooter stopped by an armed guard...

Trump is Right, you morons are wrong.......

Your liberal tears are tasty....

You need dead kids to push your gun control.....if we protected those kids you wouldn't have any power to ban guns.....bad day for you...
Who here has said that armed guards in schools are stupid? Name names.

Books not bullets! Books not bullets!

It's more than that. The point is that someone in the school with a gun stopped him. We need more guns in schools from people with CC permits who have had both training and background checks

The last two shootings both kids knew there were armed guards at their school, did that deter them?

They knew there was one armed guard for 2,000 students with seveal buildings on campus.....the odds of the guard being right at the location is remote...especially when they plan their attacks 6 months to 2 years in advance...as a marine, you know the attacker sets the rules and controls the battle space......this shooter was unlucky....likely he was a spur of the moment shooter and ran out of luck with the guard being close enough to respond.

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids as propaganda to disarm a nation.

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

There there, lefties. Keep a stiff upper lip

that is not a bad day for democrats you lowlife trumptroll.

Yes...it is a terrible day....for the last month you dumb asses have been telling us that armed guards in schools are stupid.......and here you have a shooter stopped by an armed guard...

Trump is Right, you morons are wrong.......

Your liberal tears are tasty....

You need dead kids to push your gun control.....if we protected those kids you wouldn't have any power to ban guns.....bad day for you...
Who here has said that armed guards in schools are stupid? Name names.

Books not bullets! Books not bullets!

It's more than that. The point is that someone in the school with a gun stopped him. We need more guns in schools from people with CC permits who have had both training and background checks

But, if we do that...where will anti gunners get their supply of dead kids?

Weatherman2020, post: 19544830
Almost every person with a gun who intends to murder a lot of people is stopped by someone with a gun. The Maryland school today is no exception.

If the armed law enforcement officers in Parkland had acted as they should have, a lot of lives would have been saved.

You can’t keep criminals from obtaining guns, but you can defend people from criminals.

Maryland High School Shooting Leaves 3 Students in Critical Condition, Including Suspect

Where did you get the idea this was a mass shooter?

I'm glad to see this troll thread continue to stay in Politics and continue to be bumped to the top of the first page so we can all see who started it.

Almost every person with a gun who intends to murder a lot of people is stopped by someone with a gun. The Maryland school today is no exception.

If the armed law enforcement officers in Parkland had acted as they should have, a lot of lives would have been saved.

You can’t keep criminals from obtaining guns, but you can defend people from criminals.

Maryland High School Shooting Leaves 3 Students in Critical Condition, Including Suspect

Do you think it wouldnt have been if the shooter wasnt stopped?

And we go full circle.

Kaz: Democrats cheer shooting kids

Geezing Gator: No you cheer shooting kids

That's all you have. Repeating whatever people say back to them. That's as deep as your well goes

I'm glad to see this troll thread continue to stay in Politics and continue to be bumped to the top of the first page so we can all see who started it.
That fact helps instill me with faith. (-:

Wrong.......I used to wait out of respect for the dead and injured, as an act of respect.....only to watch the anti gun assholes drag the bodies through the still drying blood to get them in front of the cameras to get their anti gun propaganda out as fast as possible....

I used to wait.....and the anti gunners pushed their gun control agenda standing on the piles of bodies...

So....no more......I won't wait when the anti gunners have no sense of decency or honor.....this is a fight for our freedom and our Rights......they never stop...for anything.

Bingo. You get what I'm saying. That's how they control the narrative. They're just more scummy than anyone else. Their lying crap must be countered immediately. We are doing no favor to liberty to wait for them to go first every time

They're not trying to persuade the shooters, BlueGin.
'bout time the focus STOP being on the law abiding and start focusing on REAL solutions. A solution was found for this school.

Yeah. That was a banner day for that school. A day to be celebrated.

Upset he didnt kill more to further your agenda?

Probably upset that it wasn't an AR-15, just a pistol.
Everyone should be happy it wasn’t an AR-15. It could’ve been a slaughter.
so you can't be happy it was stopped, you gotta pretend it coulda been worse had they been using the gun you hate so much.

got it.

Well, he shot two, one of whom wasn't his former girlfriend, then was engaged by the cop and in the act of shooting back at the cop was killed. Sounds like some pretty compelling evidence to me, but then I actually think about things. Clearly you don't.

Forum List

Back