🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once Again a Person with a Gun Stopped a Mass Shooter

and knives kill more people than AR-15s....as do clubs and empty hands.......
Sooooooooooo stupid :laugh:

I suppose you think someone planning on slaughtering people's first thought is "no, not an AR-15. A club is much more deadly!"

Lol fucking retard
China knife attack leaves at least 33 dead and 143 wounded at Kunming train station | Daily Mail Online
Could have probably killed over 200 with an AR-15 in those conditions

I suppose you think someone planning on slaughtering people's first thought is "no, not an AR-15. A club is much more deadly!"

Lol fucking retard

Well...shit stain......clubs actually kill more people every single year than all rifles do....that is a fact, making clubs deadlier than AR-15 civilian rifles......

In face, asswipe.....bees and wasps kill more people every single year than AR-15 rifles do......

Expanded Homicide Data Table 4

Rifles....374

knives....1,604

blunt objects....472

bare hands....656

Wasps and bees....and animals....

Afraid of Snakes? Wasps and Dogs Are Deadlier

Of the 1,610 people killed in encounters with animals between 2008 and 2015,

478 were killed by hornets, wasps and bees,

and 272 by dogs, according to a study published in Wilderness & Environmental Medicine. Snakes, spiders and scorpions were responsible for 99 deaths over the eight years.

Lol fucking retard
China knife attack leaves at least 33 dead and 143 wounded at Kunming train station | Daily Mail Online

No....because there was a good guy with a gun there who stopped him.....you dumb ass......and the worst school shooting in this country was done with 2 pistols...

You know so little it is almost not worth responding to your ignorance...

Lol fucking retard

Well...shit stain......clubs actually kill more people every single year than all rifles do....that is a fact, making clubs deadlier than AR-15 civilian rifles......

In face, asswipe.....bees and wasps kill more people every single year than AR-15 rifles do......

Rifles....374

knives....1,604

blunt objects....472

bare hands....656

and 272 by dogs, according to a study published in Wilderness & Environmental Medicine. Snakes, spiders and scorpions were responsible for 99 deaths over the eight years.
So you’re going to sell your guns and buy a club because clubs are more effective? :rofl:

So fucking dumb. Please stop, I hate seeing you act like such an idiot :laugh:

Everyone should be happy it wasn’t an AR-15. It could’ve been a slaughter.

"Should be" are the key words. But to the left, the liberals, the progressives, and the Democrat Party, the means always justify the end.

The "means" would be another mass-casualty event carried out by a shooter who was armed with an AR-15 with a high-capacity magazine, the "end" would be more call for bans, regulation, laws, and restrictions on law-abiding gun owners.
Stupid comment. Thank goodness the murderer wasn’t using an AR-15.

Hey...shit stain......the worst school shooting in this country was done with 2 pistols.....that guy killed 32.......you are such a freaking doofus.

Does it bug you that John Lott gets all the money while all you get is a shitty reputation on a message board?

I heard that whiny bitch on the radio again today. He, like you, has no shame.
Hilarious. More personal attacks because he has no rebuttal.

A rebuttal to your lie? What's the point?

I'm still wondering how you guys don't get bored. You keep saying the same thing. It must be boring.

LMAO

kaz: You want kids in schools killed

Geezing Gator: No you want kids in schools killed.

It's the only bullet in your belt. You do it all the time. Just repeat back to me what I say to you.

God, you are one dishonest fuck. Your lies are pointed out so you add more lies.

I didn’t say you wanted kids in school killed, but this thread is you celebrating kids being shot

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I don't want kids dead, I celebrate kids dead. Don't they have dictionaries in Florida???

The two kids that got shot are dead? you get a link for that.

And I’m not in Florida you moron

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No one said they are dead.

I am really starting to understand why you are such a Trump zealot, you and him share the same base dishonesty.

I say that you are "celebrating kids being shot"

You change my words to say "I celebrate kids dead" and then you attack me for something that I never said.

The level of dishonesty you possess is really almost unmatched on this board, and that is saying a lot.

Your saying that you said "shot" and I took being shot as "dead" is something you believe is unmatched dishonesty on the board? You're not to be believed. Literally

Probably upset that it wasn't an AR-15, just a pistol.

"Should be" are the key words. But to the left, the liberals, the progressives, and the Democrat Party, the means always justify the end.

The "means" would be another mass-casualty event carried out by a shooter who was armed with an AR-15 with a high-capacity magazine, the "end" would be more call for bans, regulation, laws, and restrictions on law-abiding gun owners.
Stupid comment. Thank goodness the murderer wasn’t using an AR-15.

Hey...shit stain......the worst school shooting in this country was done with 2 pistols.....that guy killed 32.......you are such a freaking doofus.

Does it bug you that John Lott gets all the money while all you get is a shitty reputation on a message board?

I heard that whiny bitch on the radio again today. He, like you, has no shame.

That man actually defends human life.....you guys fight to get kids murdered in their schools in your democrat gun free zones...

Lol fucking retard
Could have killed thousands with a box knife.

Lol fucking retard

No....because there was a good guy with a gun there who stopped him.....you dumb ass......and the worst school shooting in this country was done with 2 pistols...

You know so little it is almost not worth responding to your ignorance...
^ thinks a knife is deadlier than an AR-15 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol fucking retard

Rifles....374

knives....1,604

blunt objects....472

bare hands....656

So you’re going to sell your guns and buy a club because clubs are more effective? :rofl:

So fucking dumb. Please stop, I hate seeing you act like such an idiot :laugh:

You are the moron.......8 million AR-15s in private hands, and less than 5 have been used in mass shootings.....and you, dumb ass, want to take them from the miliions of Americans who didn't use them to shoot anyone...

Now that is fucking stupid......

Bees and wasps kill more people every year than AR-15 rifles.......you are such a moron.

The fascists in Maryland have shown us all how to stop schools massacres. You shoot the bastard!

Lol fucking retard

Rifles....374

knives....1,604

blunt objects....472

bare hands....656

Never interject facts when discussing the lefts desire to destroy the Constitution. You just lose them.

Lol fucking retard
Could have killed thousands with a box knife.
So you will sell your guns and stock up on box knives? :rofl:

Jesus what is happening here? Conservatives claiming box cutters and bare hands are more dangerous than an AR-15! :laugh:

Did the Russians plant that thought in your heads or something? :laugh:
4 box cutters murdered almost 3,000 people in one day, shitforbrains.

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids as propaganda to disarm a nation.

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

There there, lefties. Keep a stiff upper lip

that is not a bad day for democrats you lowlife trumptroll.

Yes...it is a terrible day....for the last month you dumb asses have been telling us that armed guards in schools are stupid.......and here you have a shooter stopped by an armed guard...

Trump is Right, you morons are wrong.......

Your liberal tears are tasty....

You need dead kids to push your gun control.....if we protected those kids you wouldn't have any power to ban guns.....bad day for you...

Yeah. That was a banner day for that school. A day to be celebrated.

Upset he didnt kill more to further your agenda?

It could have been. But do you know why it wasn't? Because an armed guy with a gun stopped him, not because it wasn't an AR-15.
Great. Nobody has ever said security shouldn’t be armed. An AR-15 is designed to do much more damage, so thank goodness the killer didn’t have one.

An AR-15 can do no more damage than a pistol. Do you no why? Because pistols and AR-15s are both semiautomatic and the rate of fire for both depends on how fast you can pull the trigger. Which means you can't empty an AR-15 clip any faster than a pistol.

You can empty a 10 round pistol clip in 3-5 seconds. That means that with a pistol and enough clips, you can fire 50-60 rounds in 30 seconds.

Well that ends the argument whether to have armed, trained staff at schools.

No.....by tonight the story is gone.....the democrat press will refuse to cover it...you will see Mr. Hogg all over the place...again...

Democrats are used to controlling the message. Not confronting that is why Republicans have done so poorly. And Trump is a result of people being tired of letting them do that. You can feel that way, but their lies have to be challenged immediately. Look at what they do to the NRA every time.

It's time to stop running and stand and fight their fire with fire

Your plan before was for the guard to shoot into the ceiling....welcome back to reality.
lol.gif

Upset he didnt kill more to further your agenda?

It could have been. But do you know why it wasn't? Because an armed guy with a gun stopped him, not because it wasn't an AR-15.
Great. Nobody has ever said security shouldn’t be armed. An AR-15 is designed to do much more damage, so thank goodness the killer didn’t have one.

An AR-15 can do no more damage than a pistol. Do you no why? Because pistols and AR-15s are both semiautomatic and the rate of fire for both depends on how fast you can pull the trigger. Which means you can't empty an AR-15 clip any faster than a pistol.

You can empty a 10 round pistol clip in 3-5 seconds. That means that with a pistol and enough clips, you can fire 50-60 rounds in 30 seconds.
So an AR-15 is no more accurate than a pistol, and 30 round magazines for it are a waste of money? AND they’re gigantic and bulky compared to a pistol. So why do you rubes want them so bad?

Forum List

Back