🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once Again a Person with a Gun Stopped a Mass Shooter

Repeating what I said about you back to me. Wow, you really have nothing else, do you? That's just sad

You said he worked for and was paid by the school, that is a lie. And now you are pretending you did not say that.

Just stick to celebrating kids being shot, that is more up your alley

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You haven't proven he wasn't paid by the school, so you don't get to state that as fact that he wasn't. And what difference does it make who cuts his paycheck since the schools and police are both funded by the same local government taxpayers?

And he was permanently at the school, clearly he's part of the administration of the school. He had no responsibilities other than the school. That part you're just full of shit on. And I have no idea what point you're making.

Let's go back. I said your statement that it was the "police" implied the Democrat position that we should all call the cops and wait for them. That isn't what happened, he was AT the school. Nothing you're saying contradicts my point that no one called the cops and waited, he was already there because he was assigned to be there.

My argument was that we need guns ON campus. It's the reality of the world we live in. Leftists like to pretend we can turn back the clock and pretend it's the fifties. You're wrong, we can't

So, now you are making up shit that I said so you can attack me, fucking pathetic.

My point never was that they had to call the police, you just made that shit up.

My point was that he was shot by a trained individual, not by a some guy with 10 hours at a range.

I have consistently advocated for gun on campus, in the hands of trained individuals whose job it is to provide security.

But none of that matters to you because you would rather celebrate kids being shot

LMAO

kaz: You want kids in schools killed

Geezing Gator: No you want kids in schools killed.

It's the only bullet in your belt. You do it all the time. Just repeat back to me what I say to you.

God, you are one dishonest fuck. Your lies are pointed out so you add more lies.

I didn’t say you wanted kids in school killed, but this thread is you celebrating kids being shot

I don't want kids dead, I celebrate kids dead. Don't they have dictionaries in Florida???

"Our school resource officer was alerted to the events," Cameron said. "He engaged the shooter and fired a round; subsequently the shooter fired a round as well."

Resources officers have been used for years: they are district cops stationed at the school. This is being going on for years and since the 80's.

Original Punkazz is making it sound like this some new protocol. :113:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids to exploit as propaganda to disarm a nation.

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

There there, lefties. Keep a stiff upper lip

Besides the fact that shooter was neutralized, I've noticed that after 6 hours or so -- NO NAME has been mentioned. Which is good. Because if he was looking for martyrdom -- he's been denied the fame..

As much as I wish that were the reason, the real one is because the shooter is of a demographic profile that runs counter to the Proglodyte Narrative.

CNN published his name. Skinny honor roll white kid.

Did you see a photo? I couldn't find one. His name isn't Muslim. Not that she said it was

I said that when the media is silent, the perpetrator is usually has a demographic profile of one of their preferred cohorts.

But look! The shooter was a skinny white honor student (cf. White Privilege) boy who liked NASCAR!

The MSM Progs must be having waking wet dreams over this!

Totally agree. Though I did read your original post like Calflatenn did that you sounded like you knew it wasn't a skinny white kid. I thought you were clear after that though, I'm not sure why this is dragging on

'bout time the focus STOP being on the law abiding and start focusing on REAL solutions. A solution was found for this school.

Yeah. That was a banner day for that school. A day to be celebrated.

Upset he didnt kill more to further your agenda?

Probably upset that it wasn't an AR-15, just a pistol.
Everyone should be happy it wasn’t an AR-15. It could’ve been a slaughter.

It could have been. But do you know why it wasn't? Because an armed guy with a gun stopped him, not because it wasn't an AR-15.
Great. Nobody has ever said security shouldn’t be armed. An AR-15 is designed to do much more damage, so thank goodness the killer didn’t have one.

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids to exploit as propaganda to disarm a nation.

Rubber room material

Another leftist who doesn't say that for any left OP on the subject.

Which is my point. You people need to be confronted. The days of your controlling the story need to be over

Such a precious troll thread for Politics. Let's keep it here so everyone can see who started it.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Doesn't anyone see the collusion here? So nicely timed to have a talking point morality play to shut up the Brave informed Parkland students. Trump's FBI put a gun in that kids hand and then tipped off the resource officer. We might not be able to prove it but that shouldn't stop us from on speaking truth-to-power.
The FBI should have given him an AR15. He'd still be alive and shooting.

Rubber room material

Which is my point. You people need to be confronted. The days of your controlling the story need to be over
Nigga please.

Rubber room material

Nigga please.

I notice you didn't show me one. There are hack leftists threads all over the board. You must have said this a dozen times to a leftist troll OP, right?

You said he worked for and was paid by the school, that is a lie. And now you are pretending you did not say that.

Just stick to celebrating kids being shot, that is more up your alley

You haven't proven he wasn't paid by the school, so you don't get to state that as fact that he wasn't. And what difference does it make who cuts his paycheck since the schools and police are both funded by the same local government taxpayers?

And he was permanently at the school, clearly he's part of the administration of the school. He had no responsibilities other than the school. That part you're just full of shit on. And I have no idea what point you're making.

Let's go back. I said your statement that it was the "police" implied the Democrat position that we should all call the cops and wait for them. That isn't what happened, he was AT the school. Nothing you're saying contradicts my point that no one called the cops and waited, he was already there because he was assigned to be there.

My argument was that we need guns ON campus. It's the reality of the world we live in. Leftists like to pretend we can turn back the clock and pretend it's the fifties. You're wrong, we can't

So, now you are making up shit that I said so you can attack me, fucking pathetic.

My point never was that they had to call the police, you just made that shit up.

My point was that he was shot by a trained individual, not by a some guy with 10 hours at a range.

I have consistently advocated for gun on campus, in the hands of trained individuals whose job it is to provide security.

But none of that matters to you because you would rather celebrate kids being shot

LMAO

It's the only bullet in your belt. You do it all the time. Just repeat back to me what I say to you.

God, you are one dishonest fuck. Your lies are pointed out so you add more lies.

I didn’t say you wanted kids in school killed, but this thread is you celebrating kids being shot

I don't want kids dead, I celebrate kids dead. Don't they have dictionaries in Florida???

The two kids that got shot are dead? you get a link for that.

And I’m not in Florida you moron

LMAO

The two kids that got shot are dead? you get a link for that.

And I’m not in Florida you moron

No one said they are dead. That damned government education that failed you again

Such a precious troll thread for Politics. Let's keep it here so everyone can see who started it.

posting a tread in the right forum is confusing for low IQ imbeciles ... spelling/reading/complex thought ... its a wonder they make it home after dark.

he may have been just targeting the 2 that were shot
we shall have to see

The boy was collateral damage, I think --- he was after his 16-year-old ex-girlfriend, I read. The boy is 14, so wouldn't have been his competition.

The school cop did fire a shot, and the shooter fired a shot also at that time. Note when you read the articles how very careful the wording is: they don't know if the kid suicided or whether the cop's shot killed him, not yet. The ballistics will take time.

In any case, if he suicided then, it was surely because he was under attack by the cop, so that did stop the school shooting.

More, as if it were needed, to shame armed citizens who refuse to do their duty and rally to the cause of school safety.

posting a tread in the right forum is confusing for low IQ imbeciles ... spelling/reading/complex thought ... its a wonder they make it home after dark.
It is great teamwork. One deplorable posts a troll/call out thread in zone 2. When called on it, other deplorables hit the report button on the posts calling it out.

Almost every person with a gun who intends to murder a lot of people is stopped by someone with a gun. The Maryland school today is no exception.

If the armed law enforcement officers in Parkland had acted as they should have, a lot of lives would have been saved.

You can’t keep criminals from obtaining guns, but you can defend people from criminals.

Maryland High School Shooting Leaves 3 Students in Critical Condition, Including Suspect
You forgot to send your thoughts and prayers, bitch
Maybe you can post 5 more messages on USMB, that'll really help them.
And if you feel real industrious you can make a sign and wave it on a street corner that people don't murder, guns do.

Forum List

Back