🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once Again a Person with a Gun Stopped a Mass Shooter

The school cop did fire a shot, and the shooter fired a shot also at that time. Note when you read the articles how very careful the wording is: they don't know if the kid suicided or whether the cop's shot killed him, not yet. The ballistics will take time.

In any case, if he suicided then, it was surely because he was under attack by the cop, so that did stop the school shooting.

How would you know that?

The school cop did fire a shot, and the shooter fired a shot also at that time. Note when you read the articles how very careful the wording is: they don't know if the kid suicided or whether the cop's shot killed him, not yet. The ballistics will take time.

In any case, if he suicided then, it was surely because he was under attack by the cop, so that did stop the school shooting.
Yep, the left don't ever want to talk about the fact that almost every mass shooter was stopped when good people showed up with a gun to confront them.

Just more evidence the left are only interested in gun grabbing like every other tyranny and are not interested in the welfare of the kids.

Why are all of you so stupid?

Just proved that the best way to stop a shooter is a good guy with a gun and you're calling us stupid?
How many do you think he would have bagged without someone with a gun to stop him?

Sure sounds like you wish he could have killed more...

You are stupidly using a single example of a trained law enforcement officer shooting a guy as your basis for arming
lots of people in schools. Dumb. Like a rock.

I never said anything about arming everybody.

And I didn't say that you did.

What a numbnut.....

"as your basis for arming
lots of people in schools."

Yep. You want to arm lots of people in schools. You are trying to use this isolated incident as proof that your plan would be effective.

Again. You are stupid. You don't even understand what YOU are saying.

Just proved that the best way to stop a shooter is a good guy with a gun and you're calling us stupid?
How many do you think he would have bagged without someone with a gun to stop him?

Sure sounds like you wish he could have killed more...

You are stupidly using a single example of a trained law enforcement officer shooting a guy as your basis for arming
lots of people in schools. Dumb. Like a rock.

What a numbnut.....

Yep. You want to arm lots of people in schools. You are trying to use this isolated incident as proof that your plan would be effective.

Yep, another nutter who could care less about the safety of kids. Just wants to grab guns from law abiding Americans.

What a numbnut.....

Yep, another nutter who could care less about the safety of kids. Just wants to grab guns from law abiding Americans.

If you fuckers would pledge to not intentionally misrepresent the position of most Americans on this issue, you'd have nothing to say.
Gun grabbing from law abiding Americans is your one and only agenda, so don't take it out on me.

What a numbnut.....

If you fuckers would pledge to not intentionally misrepresent the position of most Americans on this issue, you'd have nothing to say.
Gun grabbing from law abiding Americans is your one and only agenda, so don't take it out on me.

You just did it again. Do you get points or something?
The left are only interested in grabbing guns from law abiding Americans.

Fact is fact.

again, where is the armed citizen militia to patrol near and protect schools? No need to arm teachers when there is such overwhelming firepower already available. N.R.A. members should be the first to speak up about this.
Clearly you must have not been paying attention or you are just another cuck troll. The government doesn't allow armed defense in schools unless you have a badge.

So, now you are making up shit that I said so you can attack me, fucking pathetic.

My point never was that they had to call the police, you just made that shit up.

My point was that he was shot by a trained individual, not by a some guy with 10 hours at a range.

I have consistently advocated for gun on campus, in the hands of trained individuals whose job it is to provide security.

But none of that matters to you because you would rather celebrate kids being shot

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

LMAO

kaz: You want kids in schools killed

Geezing Gator: No you want kids in schools killed.

It's the only bullet in your belt. You do it all the time. Just repeat back to me what I say to you.

God, you are one dishonest fuck. Your lies are pointed out so you add more lies.

I didn’t say you wanted kids in school killed, but this thread is you celebrating kids being shot

I don't want kids dead, I celebrate kids dead. Don't they have dictionaries in Florida???

The two kids that got shot are dead? you get a link for that.

And I’m not in Florida you moron

No one said they are dead.

I am really starting to understand why you are such a Trump zealot, you and him share the same base dishonesty.

I say that you are "celebrating kids being shot"

You change my words to say "I celebrate kids dead" and then you attack me for something that I never said.

The level of dishonesty you possess is really almost unmatched on this board, and that is saying a lot.

The left wing anti gun extremists were crying today.......right after they had their march and their argument is exposed as stupid...by the real world....

Armed guards in schools save lives....

Florida....no guard, cause he refused to go in.... 17 dead kids.

Maryland.... armed guard, one dead shooter.....2 injured kids...

Hey, stupid ass, anti gun, nimrods........can you do the freaking math yet?

That nationwide media driven student protest really paid off ...not.
They're not trying to persuade the shooters, BlueGin.
'bout time the focus STOP being on the law abiding and start focusing on REAL solutions. A solution was found for this school.

Yeah. That was a banner day for that school. A day to be celebrated.

Upset he didnt kill more to further your agenda?

Yeah...no dead kids......it was a real bummer of a day for the anti-gun extremists......they need dead kids...how else are they going to exploit the emotions of uninformed Americans to get them to hand power to the anti gunners?

What a numbnut.....

Hundreds of teachers sign up for free gun training in Ohio

They're not trying to persuade the shooters, BlueGin.
'bout time the focus STOP being on the law abiding and start focusing on REAL solutions. A solution was found for this school.

Probably upset that it wasn't an AR-15, just a pistol.
Everyone should be happy it wasn’t an AR-15. It could’ve been a slaughter.

No...we are really happy he didn't use a rental truck......

the Vegas shooter used 2 rifles, fired over 1000 rounds of ammo into a tightly packed crowd of over 22,000 people from a fortified concealed location.....and killed 58.

The muslim terrorist in Nice, France, used a rental truck and murdered 86 people.......

Rental trucks kill more people when they are used.....

"Should be" are the key words. But to the left, the liberals, the progressives, and the Democrat Party, the means always justify the end.

The "means" would be another mass-casualty event carried out by a shooter who was armed with an AR-15 with a high-capacity magazine, the "end" would be more call for bans, regulation, laws, and restrictions on law-abiding gun owners.
Stupid comment. Thank goodness the murderer wasn’t using an AR-15.

No....thank goodness he didn't use a rental truck......a rental truck killed more people than AR-15s have......and knives kill more people than AR-15s....as do clubs and empty hands.......almost everything kills more people than AR-15 civilian rifles...

"Should be" are the key words. But to the left, the liberals, the progressives, and the Democrat Party, the means always justify the end.

The "means" would be another mass-casualty event carried out by a shooter who was armed with an AR-15 with a high-capacity magazine, the "end" would be more call for bans, regulation, laws, and restrictions on law-abiding gun owners.
Stupid comment. Thank goodness the murderer wasn’t using an AR-15.

Hey...shit stain......the worst school shooting in this country was done with 2 pistols.....that guy killed 32.......you are such a freaking doofus.

A rental truck would have been stupid to use in this case. An AR-15, designed for attacking people, would have been perfect. So thank goodness he didn't use one.

You just did it again. Do you get points or something?
The left are only interested in grabbing guns from law abiding Americans.

Fact is fact.

More points?
Your rebuttals are overwhelming.
:laughing0301:

More, as if it were needed, to shame armed citizens who refuse to do their duty and rally to the cause of school safety.

Hey...dumb ass, if schools put out the call, legally armed parents would protect those schools on their own time...but asswipes like you have created democrat gun free zones where killers can murder unarmed people....all so you can push gun control.

A rental truck would have been stupid to use in this case. An AR-15, designed for attacking people, would have been perfect. So thank goodness he didn't use one.

No....a rental truck before or after school could have killed far more people......

Vegas...2 rifles.....58 dead.

Muslim in Nice, France rental truck, 86 dead.

More, as if it were needed, to shame armed citizens who refuse to do their duty and rally to the cause of school safety.

Hey...dumb ass, if schools put out the call, legally armed parents would protect those schools on their own time...but asswipes like you have created democrat gun free zones where killers can murder unarmed people....all so you can push gun control.
In the Waco bell tower shooting word went out and all of the locals grabbed their rifles and went to the university. Laid down covering fire to allow the cop to get up into the tower.

Forum List

Back