🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once Again a Person with a Gun Stopped a Mass Shooter

'bout time the focus STOP being on the law abiding and start focusing on REAL solutions. A solution was found for this school.

Yeah. That was a banner day for that school. A day to be celebrated.

Upset he didnt kill more to further your agenda?

Probably upset that it wasn't an AR-15, just a pistol.
Everyone should be happy it wasn’t an AR-15. It could’ve been a slaughter.
so you can't be happy it was stopped, you gotta pretend it coulda been worse had they been using the gun you hate so much.

got it.

I don't get it.... the AR-15 is be all end all in mass shootings and makes things so much worse when used as such, yet it is piss poor when used for home defense??? Why are the 2 arguments from the anti gun crowd so extreme from each other?
Seems counter intuitive to me.

Upset he didnt kill more to further your agenda?

It could have been. But do you know why it wasn't? Because an armed guy with a gun stopped him, not because it wasn't an AR-15.
Great. Nobody has ever said security shouldn’t be armed. An AR-15 is designed to do much more damage, so thank goodness the killer didn’t have one.

Had the shooter been armed with an AR, don't you think it would have been a good idea for for the resource officer to have had one in the trunk of his car?

No, that would take far too long to get into action. In the close confines of a school the handgun is absolutely fine. And, more to the point...it's THERE.

Your saying that you said "shot" and I took being shot as "dead" is something you believe is unmatched dishonesty on the board? You're not to be believed. Literally

Well since you and I both know that I was speaking of the kids the OP is about, yes. This whole thread was celebrating two kids getting shot so you could have an excuse to make some fucked up political point on a internet forum.

Wrong.......I used to wait out of respect for the dead and injured, as an act of respect.....only to watch the anti gun assholes drag the bodies through the still drying blood to get them in front of the cameras to get their anti gun propaganda out as fast as possible....

I used to wait.....and the anti gunners pushed their gun control agenda standing on the piles of bodies...

So....no more......I won't wait when the anti gunners have no sense of decency or honor.....this is a fight for our freedom and our Rights......they never stop...for anything.

Do you became just like those you rail against....what does that make you?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That's not the point, dumb ass. The point is not getting them back, the point is not letting them control the narrative. How did you not get that?

There is no narrative, there are two sides entrenched in their sides throwing handful of shit at each other, both sides thinking they are some how above the other

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids to exploit as propaganda to disarm a nation.

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

There there, lefties. Keep a stiff upper lip

Besides the fact that shooter was neutralized, I've noticed that after 6 hours or so -- NO NAME has been mentioned. Which is good. Because if he was looking for martyrdom -- he's been denied the fame..

As much as I wish that were the reason, the real one is because the shooter is of a demographic profile that runs counter to the Proglodyte Narrative.

Haven't heard this news. You playing the race or the religion card here?? Didn't hear squat about the personals of the shooter..

No hun, I'm doing neither. But just as the MSM have an established pattern of not mentioning the D when a Dem politician commits a crime, they usually do not mention the demographics of a criminal when said criminal doesn't fit the profile of their preferred villains.

OK.. Just was confused. I didn't see ANY MSM coverage of this for about 3 hours other than Fox. Just think they didn't WANT to do the story so it wasn't rushed. Actually better that way anyhow..

Your saying that you said "shot" and I took being shot as "dead" is something you believe is unmatched dishonesty on the board? You're not to be believed. Literally

Well since you and I both know that I was speaking of the kids the OP is about, yes. This whole thread was celebrating two kids getting shot so you could have an excuse to make some fucked up political point on a internet forum.

Wrong.......I used to wait out of respect for the dead and injured, as an act of respect.....only to watch the anti gun assholes drag the bodies through the still drying blood to get them in front of the cameras to get their anti gun propaganda out as fast as possible....

I used to wait.....and the anti gunners pushed their gun control agenda standing on the piles of bodies...

So....no more......I won't wait when the anti gunners have no sense of decency or honor.....this is a fight for our freedom and our Rights......they never stop...for anything.

That's not the point, dumb ass. The point is not getting them back, the point is not letting them control the narrative. How did you not get that?

There is no narrative, there are two sides entrenched in their sides throwing handful of shit at each other, both sides thinking they are some how above the other

Yeah, you fail. I know you're watching the thread, too.

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids to exploit as propaganda to disarm a nation.

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

There there, lefties. Keep a stiff upper lip

Besides the fact that shooter was neutralized, I've noticed that after 6 hours or so -- NO NAME has been mentioned. Which is good. Because if he was looking for martyrdom -- he's been denied the fame..

As much as I wish that were the reason, the real one is because the shooter is of a demographic profile that runs counter to the Proglodyte Narrative.

CNN published his name. Skinny honor roll white kid.

That's their choice. But they should just stop with the pictures and the name of the Parkland shooter. Or use it really sparingly. Appears to not be a "mass shooting" situation. Just teenage angst and hormones.

It could have been. But do you know why it wasn't? Because an armed guy with a gun stopped him, not because it wasn't an AR-15.
Great. Nobody has ever said security shouldn’t be armed. An AR-15 is designed to do much more damage, so thank goodness the killer didn’t have one.

Had the shooter been armed with an AR, don't you think it would have been a good idea for for the resource officer to have had one in the trunk of his car?

No, that would take far too long to get into action. In the close confines of a school the handgun is absolutely fine. And, more to the point...it's THERE.

He should still have one in the trunk.
I know I would.

Good guys with guns work....to stop bad guts with guns...I bet that nut thought he was in a gun free zone because of all the talk on TV...Not all schools are suicidal...... punks...go find a different target because you will be killed if you try and shoot up a school while Trump is in charge...

No...we are really happy he didn't use a rental truck......

A rental truck would have been stupid to use in this case. An AR-15, designed for attacking people, would have been perfect. So thank goodness he didn't use one.

Your lack of knowledge about firearms is showing. The AR-15 rifle was not designed for "attacking people", nor is it an "assault rifle".

It is a defensive weapon and aside from using it for hunting or sport shooting, the majority of them are being used to defend people's lives, their families' lives, and their property..

You're confusing the benevolent AR-15 with true military assault rifles which are designed for attacking people. Those are full-auto or three-round burst, can fire up to 800 rounds per minute, have 200-round magazines, and sometimes have 40mm grenade launchers attached to them.

m249-squad-automatic-weapon-007.jpg

It's not shit. It's a serious conversation about very heavy problems. Just wish the rhetoric was aimed at FIXING things and not have rabid zealots making claims like "they want to force teachers to be security guards".. That's just baiting for fights. And MARCHING and protests tend to do NOTHING but ratchet up the slogans.

Write out the solutions. Send them to your local paper and social media sites. No one gives a crap about signs with slogans.

An AR-15 can do no more damage than a pistol. Do you no why? Because pistols and AR-15s are both semiautomatic and the rate of fire for both depends on how fast you can pull the trigger. Which means you can't empty an AR-15 clip any faster than a pistol.

You can empty a 10 round pistol clip in 3-5 seconds. That means that with a pistol and enough clips, you can fire 50-60 rounds in 30 seconds.
So an AR-15 is no more accurate than a pistol, and 30 round magazines for it are a waste of money? AND they’re gigantic and bulky compared to a pistol. So why do you rubes want them so bad?

That is not true. A short-barreled M4 carbine clone is far more accurate than any 9mm pistol, as far out as 500 yards. 30-round magazines are standard because while an attacker with a standard 15-round pistol magazine is going to be reloading while you still have 3/4 of a magazine full.

They are also not gigantic and bulky compared to a pistol. They are short, easy to maneuver, and deadly accurate. Why do most of those "rube" police officers carry them in their patrol cars? because before they had them, the criminals far outgunned them.

Nothing settles a gunfight faster than a carbine. Nothing is more accurate, more deadly, and more imposing or intimidating than having that amount of firepower at your disposal.

Well...shit stain......clubs actually kill more people every single year than all rifles do....that is a fact, making clubs deadlier than AR-15 civilian rifles......

In face, asswipe.....bees and wasps kill more people every single year than AR-15 rifles do......

Expanded Homicide Data Table 4

Rifles....374

knives....1,604

blunt objects....472

bare hands....656

Wasps and bees....and animals....

Afraid of Snakes? Wasps and Dogs Are Deadlier

Of the 1,610 people killed in encounters with animals between 2008 and 2015,

478 were killed by hornets, wasps and bees,

and 272 by dogs, according to a study published in Wilderness & Environmental Medicine. Snakes, spiders and scorpions were responsible for 99 deaths over the eight years.
So you’re going to sell your guns and buy a club because clubs are more effective? :rofl:

So fucking dumb. Please stop, I hate seeing you act like such an idiot :laugh:

You are the moron.......8 million AR-15s in private hands, and less than 5 have been used in mass shootings.....and you, dumb ass, want to take them from the miliions of Americans who didn't use them to shoot anyone...

Now that is fucking stupid......

Bees and wasps kill more people every year than AR-15 rifles.......you are such a moron.
So no, you are not going to sell your guns and stock up on knives? Why not, since they’re so much more effective?

Knives are used to murder over 1,600 people every single year....AR-15 rifles don't even come close to that number....yet you want 8 million AR-15 civilian rifles that were never used to harm anyone banned.....

You are a fucking moron....
I want you to tell me, right here and right now, that the Parkland massacre would have been even deadlier if the killer had only a knife.

Could have been. Worse mass-murders have been committed with knives...

19 people reported dead in knife attack in Japan

JGalt, post: 19546930

No. The officer needs to be in full combat gear and his weapon ready to fire at the first sound if shots fired.

Your point supports the argument to ban the sale of AR-15s and high capacity magazines since resource officers would likely not be next to an AR15 shooter when the first shots are fired. Running to his car to retrieve an an equally rapid fire weapon, the officer would not save anyone for two to five minutes.

No, this is stupid. What "worked" was that a trained officer was paid to, among other things, engage criminals. Has zero to do with "good" or " morality".

So no, what you said is dumb.
What is dumb is what you just wrote....Sorry lib but good guys with guns can stop a bad guy with a gun....what is untrue about that? What is stupid about that? How many kids would be dead if he wasn't there? How many kids would be alive if he was at the Florida School instead of an off duty Broward Coward...???

Well, he shot two, one of whom wasn't his former girlfriend, then was engaged by the cop and in the act of shooting back at the cop was killed.

How much ammo did he have? You don't know? Was it a semi-automatic handgun? You don't know?

You do know it was a 'relationship' matter.

You don't think well if you actually think you can think.

Well, he shot two, one of whom wasn't his former girlfriend, then was engaged by the cop and in the act of shooting back at the cop was killed.

How much ammo did he have? You don't know? Was it a semi-automatic handgun? You don't know?

Based on the fact that he shot two kids, and was shooting at the cop when he got himself killed i will take my thought process, over your brainless politically inspired horse poo any day of the week.

One pull of the trigger one round fired.
So tell me genius,what handgun does not fit this description?

Forum List

Back