🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once Again a Person with a Gun Stopped a Mass Shooter

Almost every person with a gun who intends to murder a lot of people is stopped by someone with a gun. The Maryland school today is no exception.

If the armed law enforcement officers in Parkland had acted as they should have, a lot of lives would have been saved.

You can’t keep criminals from obtaining guns, but you can defend people from criminals.

Maryland High School Shooting Leaves 3 Students in Critical Condition, Including Suspect

Ok, how about that 9 year old kid who shot his 13 year old sister over the game controller in Mississippi? You going to post that?

5 minutes ago, Golfing Gator still has not answered, or answered correctly.
Golfing Gator

Identify this gun, please. Joo can doo it, Mr. Marines automatic firearm instructor!

m249-squad-automatic-weapon-007.jpg

Almost every person with a gun who intends to murder a lot of people is stopped by someone with a gun. The Maryland school today is no exception.

If the armed law enforcement officers in Parkland had acted as they should have, a lot of lives would have been saved.

You can’t keep criminals from obtaining guns, but you can defend people from criminals.

Maryland High School Shooting Leaves 3 Students in Critical Condition, Including Suspect

You’ll never see this on radical left nut media

Wouldn't it be cool if it wasn't so easy for nutters to obtain the means to shoot up schools...maybe then the 'arming teachers/security guards' debate wouldn't even be needed?
I'm sure you believe it would be cool to abolish the 2nd Amendment.

I'm not going to comment on the police response in the recent Florida school shooting.

In this case the lone brave Maryland officer charged to the scene according to witnesses. He ended the shooting.

Where's the "nonsense?"
Pro-choice arguments. There is NO right to kill your child UNLESS your own life REALLY is in danger. Protecting INNOCENT HUMAN LIFE is a proper function of government.

It would be a lot more effective for you to support a charity that convinces women to carry their baby to term and give them options rather than send in the government with guns to do the job for you.

I'd contribute to a charity that did that

yes...it shows the value of unknown, armed staff as a deterrent to a mass shooter....a mass shooter who knew who the armed security officer was and planned to murder him first before attacking the unarmed teachers and students...

How did that work out for him?

Good intelligence caught this kid......but having a security officer who is known to be the security officer is not smart...that is why you wore camouflage as a marine........so the enemy couldn't target you easily...that is why allowing some staff to be armed along with any paid security is the smarter strategy...

When I took my turn guarding the armory in Okinawa I was easily identifiable as the security for the site. When I walked my post we took no measures to hide who we were or why we were there. Me and my 12 gauge were visible for all to see as a deterrent.

And if the bad guys decided to attack, you would have been shot out of your socks first......So...did you wear Neon pink uniforms in the field?

In the field we were not a deterrent, but an attacking force. Security in the schools is supposed to be a deterrent first and foremost.

Sure.....but you don't want an attacker to know who is and isn't armed...that is the biggest part of deterring an attack...since we know from actual mass shooters that they choose gun free zones to attack.

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids to exploit as propaganda to disarm a nation.

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

There there, lefties. Keep a stiff upper lip

Besides the fact that shooter was neutralized, I've noticed that after 6 hours or so -- NO NAME has been mentioned. Which is good. Because if he was looking for martyrdom -- he's been denied the fame..

Wouldn’t the first question be “where’d the kid get a gun?” Must have been from oneness of those responsible gun owners you preach about all the time .

Azibg how this school shooting doesn’t even phase you gun nuts .

Riiiggghtttttt. No one can buy an illegal gun. I mean if there's one thing a kid who wants to shoot up a school would do for sure is follow the law. Right wheelchair boy?

Like buying an illegal gun is easy .

This school had an armed resource officer , JUST LIKE IN FLORIDA. This guy actually did the job . But don’t act as if this wasn’t a gun free zone .

One security guard for 2,000 people in multiple buildings is a gun free zone.....

Wouldn't it be cool if it wasn't so easy for nutters to obtain the means to shoot up schools...maybe then the 'arming teachers/security guards' debate wouldn't even be needed?

They can't even do that in Britain, Australia, or France.......

In France, their criminals and terrorists don't use AR-15 civilian rifles...they use fully automatic military rifles, which are banned and completely illegal in France.....they are the common weapon of french criminals.....

I live in the next county over. Our Sheriff Dept responded as fast as they could get there. And we will have an officer at every single school in this county. No matter what.

I live in the next county over. Our Sheriff Dept responded as fast as they could get there. And we will have an officer at every single school in this county. No matter what.

Dade or Palm Beach? I'm not trying to dox ya, I just know FL. Broward is leftist-run.

2aguy, post: 19547789
It does phase us...it makes us wonder how long ignorant morons like you are going to keep our schools unprotected by armed staff...

How about meeting you halfway. Let's return to the level of firearms prior to the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban. How about you ignorant morons give up your human killing toys by cutting those millions in half and suppport s new ban. Then we will consider permitting trained personnel having a legal firearm in schools if it's deemed still necessary.

Forum List

Back