🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once Again a Person with a Gun Stopped a Mass Shooter

Almost every person with a gun who intends to murder a lot of people is stopped by someone with a gun. The Maryland school today is no exception.

If the armed law enforcement officers in Parkland had acted as they should have, a lot of lives would have been saved.

You can’t keep criminals from obtaining guns, but you can defend people from criminals.

Maryland High School Shooting Leaves 3 Students in Critical Condition, Including Suspect

wow, what a surprise that a swat trained officer did his job. who could have seen that coming, huh?

i thought only slobs with beer bellies and internet connections counted as *good guys with guns* because *when trouble is seconds away the police are minutes away* or whatever rw nra bullshit you asshats swallow like so much trump juice.

thanks for sharing :thup:

Marion Morrison, post: 19548214
How about we roll back all gun laws prior to Kennedy getting shot? How about that? Oh yeah, and people can own auto weapons and suppressors are easier to get.

I see you want to watch more school kids die by auto weapons. You want to play with automatic machine guns now..

Marion Morrison, post: 19548214
How about we roll back all gun laws prior to Kennedy getting shot? How about that? Oh yeah, and people can own auto weapons and suppressors are easier to get.

I see you want to watch more school kids die by auto weapons. You want to play with automatic machine guns now..

I want to play with automatic machine guns. That doesn't mean I want to see school kids as targets, no sir! I want to see school kid shooters as targets.

Almost every person with a gun who intends to murder a lot of people is stopped by someone with a gun. The Maryland school today is no exception.

If the armed law enforcement officers in Parkland had acted as they should have, a lot of lives would have been saved.

You can’t keep criminals from obtaining guns, but you can defend people from criminals.

Maryland High School Shooting Leaves 3 Students in Critical Condition, Including Suspect

wow, what a surprise that a swat trained officer did his job. who could have seen that coming, huh?

i thought only slobs with beer bellies and internet connections counted as *good guys with guns* because *when trouble is seconds away the police are minutes away* or whatever rw nra bullshit you asshats swallow like so much trump juice.

thanks for sharing :thup:

Yeah, you're a pinheaded faggot. I called the cops when someone was banging on my door @ 4AM, asking me to "call the cops" The dispatcher told me to put my gun up before they got there. Four and 1/2 minutes before they arrived.

How exactly is it they are training these LEOs nowadays?

People, you are your best line of defense. If you're armed, that could help.

Ouch! Poor kids. Hope they'll be okay. The shooter--not so much.
If the shooter lives he'll be in a world of shit when the toyz for totz guys give him a schoolin
Don't B fuckin with no kids man BAP BAP
m+toys+for+tots+copy-759x1024.jpg

Where's the "nonsense?"
Pro-choice arguments. There is NO right to kill your child UNLESS your own life REALLY is in danger. Protecting INNOCENT HUMAN LIFE is a proper function of government.

The "choice" comes before conception, not after.
Fine. Then let that child live independent of the woman's body since there is no right to suck nourshment from another person's body.

There is not right to be feed either, so I guess you support the right of the mother to just walk away and not feed a new born.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You actually came up with a good argument. The claim that a zygote with 4 cells has the same rights as a born human is absurd. The only argument then becomes where do you draw the line?

So where do you draw the line?
Those are human cells with unique and individual human DNA.
So? If I give a blood donation, each blood cell is unique and has individual human DNA. Am I guilty of murder if a pour a blood packet down the drain? Whether it's human isn't the issue. Whether it's a person with rights is the issue. Even children don't have all the rights that adults have.

Where's the "nonsense?"
Pro-choice arguments. There is NO right to kill your child UNLESS your own life REALLY is in danger. Protecting INNOCENT HUMAN LIFE is a proper function of government.

Fine. Then let that child live independent of the woman's body since there is no right to suck nourshment from another person's body.
Nice. You have the right to murder the next person giving you a blowjob.
That isn't what I said. Your position is that someone has a right to give you a blowjob. Now that's idiotic.

There is not right to be feed either, so I guess you support the right of the mother to just walk away and not feed a new born.

You actually came up with a good argument. The claim that a zygote with 4 cells has the same rights as a born human is absurd. The only argument then becomes where do you draw the line?

So? If I give a blood donation, each blood cell is unique and has individual human DNA. Am I guilty of murder if a pour a blood packet down the drain? Whether it's human isn't the issue. Whether it's a person with rights is the issue. Even children don't have all the rights that adults have.
Your unique and individual human DNA, not someone elses.

That's a human being right there. It's OK to admit it. Whether it's a human zygote or a human embryo or a human fetus, dat right dere is a human being..

Yeah, you're a pinheaded faggot. I called the cops when someone was banging on my door @ 4AM, asking me to "call the cops" The dispatcher told me to put my gun up before they got there. Four and 1/2 minutes before they arrived.

cool story, bro :thup:

mind if i call a friend before i give you a price on it?

Where's the "nonsense?"

That isn't what I said. Your position is that someone has a right to give you a blowjob. Now that's idiotic.
Right. Way to understand. All blowjob givers should go to prison.

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids as propaganda to disarm a nation.

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

There there, lefties. Keep a stiff upper lip

that is not a bad day for democrats you lowlife trumptroll.

Dems have other priorities today. To busy killing babies

-Geaux

OH brother. Anti gun control crowd giving lectures on abortion ? The irony .

Being anti-gun control kills no one. Abortion kills every baby it touches.

Being pro-choice kills no one.

That's a human being right there. It's OK to admit it. Whether it's a human zygote or a human embryo or a human fetus, dat right dere is a human being..
It's not a person with the rights of a person. That fact is indisputable.

Where's the "nonsense?"

Right. Way to understand. All blowjob givers should go to prison.
More idiocy. You're obviously immune to logic.

It's a human being, period. With the same rights as any other. Take the case of the angry boyfriend who punches his pregnant girlfriend, causing a miscarriage. He will be charged with murder.

It's a human being, period. With the same rights as any other. Take the case of the angry boyfriend who punches his pregnant girlfriend, causing a miscarriage. He will be charged with murder.

It's not a person with full human rights.

You're getting into borderline cases. Do you think someone should be charged with murder for killing a zygote composed of 4 cells?

You're getting into borderline cases. Do you think someone should be charged with murder for killing a zygote composed of 4 cells?
Yes. And the doctors who do the killing, along with anyone associated with their human body part racket.

Yes. And the doctors who do the killing, along with anyone associated with their human body part racket.
You're obviously insane.

You're obviously insane.
60 million and counting in the US alone. 40% of them darkies. The plan is working perfectly.

cool story, bro :thup:

mind if i call a friend before i give you a price on it?

Step in front of what they had me put up, faggot.

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids as propaganda to disarm a nation.

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

There there, lefties. Keep a stiff upper lip

that is not a bad day for democrats you lowlife trumptroll.

Dems have other priorities today. To busy killing babies

-Geaux

OH brother. Anti gun control crowd giving lectures on abortion ? The irony .

Being anti-gun control kills no one. Abortion kills every baby it touches.

Being pro-choice kills no one.

I have to disagree there. It kills lots of innocent children.

Forum List

Back