🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once Again a Person with a Gun Stopped a Mass Shooter

Notice Golfing Gator never gave the definition of SAW, despite claiming to have been a Marine weapons instructor. This is the leftists MO.
Claim to be one thing, then (insert leftist talking point here).

It's a common leftist shill tactic. Dishonesty to the extreme.

Yeah, you're a pinheaded faggot. I called the cops when someone was banging on my door @ 4AM, asking me to "call the cops" The dispatcher told me to put my gun up before they got there. Four and 1/2 minutes before they arrived.

How exactly is it they are training these LEOs nowadays?

People, you are your best line of defense. If you're armed, that could help.

cool story, bro :thup:

mind if i call a friend before i give you a price on it?

Step in front of what they had me put up, faggot.

that is not a bad day for democrats you lowlife trumptroll.

Dems have other priorities today. To busy killing babies

-Geaux

OH brother. Anti gun control crowd giving lectures on abortion ? The irony .

Being anti-gun control kills no one. Abortion kills every baby it touches.

Being pro-choice kills no one.

I have to disagree there. It kills lots of innocent children.

so many cool stories, so little time...

:lol:

again, where is the armed citizen militia to patrol near and protect schools? No need to arm teachers when there is such overwhelming firepower already available. N.R.A. members should be the first to speak up about this.

Well, since I am a teacher, veteran, and NRA member, I should get three guns, right?

A 1911 and M4 isn't enough? Would an M203 attachment count?

again, where is the armed citizen militia to patrol near and protect schools? No need to arm teachers when there is such overwhelming firepower already available. N.R.A. members should be the first to speak up about this.

Well, since I am a teacher, veteran, and NRA member, I should get three guns, right?

A 1911 and M4 isn't enough? Would an M203 attachment count?
I prefer a .40 to a 1911 and the M203 would be nice!

A Mk 19 would be good too!

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids to exploit as propaganda to disarm a nation.

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

There there, lefties. Keep a stiff upper lip

Besides the fact that shooter was neutralized, I've noticed that after 6 hours or so -- NO NAME has been mentioned. Which is good. Because if he was looking for martyrdom -- he's been denied the fame..

As much as I wish that were the reason, the real one is because the shooter is of a demographic profile that runs counter to the Proglodyte Narrative.

CNN published his name. Skinny honor roll white kid.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Did you see a photo? I couldn't find one. His name isn't Muslim. Not that she said it was

I said that when the media is silent, the perpetrator is usually has a demographic profile of one of their preferred cohorts.

But look! The shooter was a skinny white honor student (cf. White Privilege) boy who liked NASCAR!

The MSM Progs must be having waking wet dreams over this!

The Progs will now want to ban NASCAR!

More, as if it were needed, to shame armed citizens who refuse to do their duty and rally to the cause of school safety.

Hey...dumb ass, if schools put out the call, legally armed parents would protect those schools on their own time...but asswipes like you have created democrat gun free zones where killers can murder unarmed people....all so you can push gun control.
In the Waco bell tower shooting word went out and all of the locals grabbed their rifles and went to the university. Laid down covering fire to allow the cop to get up into the tower.

Austin. University of Texas.

Besides the fact that shooter was neutralized, I've noticed that after 6 hours or so -- NO NAME has been mentioned. Which is good. Because if he was looking for martyrdom -- he's been denied the fame..

As much as I wish that were the reason, the real one is because the shooter is of a demographic profile that runs counter to the Proglodyte Narrative.

CNN published his name. Skinny honor roll white kid.

Did you see a photo? I couldn't find one. His name isn't Muslim. Not that she said it was

I said that when the media is silent, the perpetrator is usually has a demographic profile of one of their preferred cohorts.

But look! The shooter was a skinny white honor student (cf. White Privilege) boy who liked NASCAR!

The MSM Progs must be having waking wet dreams over this!

The Progs will now want to ban NASCAR!

nascar is the best example of social darwinism extant

No...we are really happy he didn't use a rental truck......

A rental truck would have been stupid to use in this case. An AR-15, designed for attacking people, would have been perfect. So thank goodness he didn't use one.

Your lack of knowledge about firearms is showing. The AR-15 rifle was not designed for "attacking people", nor is it an "assault rifle".

It is a defensive weapon and aside from using it for hunting or sport shooting, the majority of them are being used to defend people's lives, their families' lives, and their property..

You're confusing the benevolent AR-15 with true military assault rifles which are designed for attacking people. Those are full-auto or three-round burst, can fire up to 800 rounds per minute, have 200-round magazines, and sometimes have 40mm grenade launchers attached to them.

m249-squad-automatic-weapon-007.jpg
Does it really matter what the AR-15 was designed to do? The fact is it is an externally lethal weapon, 56 killed in Vegas, 17 in Parkland, 49 at the Orlando Nightclub shootings, all within minutes. The news media has made this firearm and it's emulators the weapon of choice for nuts that are planning on killing dozens of people, long before police can respond.

In defense of assault rifles, opponents point to the lives that were saved by these weapons which are few and far between. Do we really need weapons with this killing capacity to defend a home against a criminal? There are many firearms available that can do a fine job of protecting the home. It is incredibility rare for a home owner to have to defend his home against dozens of attackers and if that does happen, there is law enforcement, something most gun enthusiasts choose to ignore.

Last edited:
Well that ends the argument whether to have armed, trained staff at schools.

Except he was shot by the police and not a school staff member

Because people like you refuse to arm more teachers......
"refuse to arm more teachers"...so it's manditory now?

Where the heck do you get mandatory out of that statement? You are such a pathetic reader!

DYxe75SX0AAE2lQ.jpg

IT'S JUST THAT SIMPLE! As the NRA is a Terrorist Organization in 2018! FFS WELL? SINCE 1954!

Last edited:
Almost every person with a gun who intends to murder a lot of people is stopped by someone with a gun. The Maryland school today is no exception.
If the armed law enforcement officers in Parkland had acted as they should have, a lot of lives would have been saved.
You can’t keep criminals from obtaining guns, but you can defend people from criminals.
Maryland High School Shooting Leaves 3 Students in Critical Condition, Including Suspect

Makes NO DIFFERENCE. Zilch.
I'm sick to my stomach with lack of resolve from the Right.

The Left is being mobilized strong and hard, doesn't matter by whom. The squeaky wheel gets the oil.
By ANY means necessary.
If those wanting to keep the right to own arms remains silent, while those who want to take them go for the jugular, you WILL DEFINITELY lose your right to own firearms.

You can whine and complain all you want......while gun grabbers are getting it done.
You can remain in denial and fool yourself into thinking that when they come to your door to get your guns, you can stop them. No, you can't. But keep dreaming.
Noone ever thought Socialized Federally mandated health care could pass Congress. But it did.
100 years ago, noone ever thought a black man could be President....but it happened.

America is most assuredly being transformed into a Leftist, Progressive hell hole as sure as the sun rises.

As soon as the Left gets the majority back in Congress and takes the WH, I can guarantee you (mark my words), you will Progressively (and MUCH faster than you ever imagined) lose your right to own private firearms if those concerned about their Constitutional rights remain silent as they have been.

Sorry, freedom was never free. And the opposition is paying the price to steal yours while you remain silent.
Venezuelans made the same tragic miscalculation and lack of resistance. Now they have a dictator.

All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to remain silent.
And the Right is deadly quiet while the Gun Grabbers Demand an end to your rights to own firearms.
And make NO MISTAKE....THAT is their end game.
And if you think the NRA will do it for you......you are in for a rude awakening.

Tick tock.

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids to exploit as propaganda to disarm a nation.

What does it take to rid one's self of all dignity, common sense, morality and humanity? Let's go ask Kaz!

Flaming hypocrite
A hypocrite would say that a school shooting as we suffered in Maryland this morning was a 'good day' for Trumpians. I won't sully the good name of Republicans with such a slur. I believe that the few remaining Republicans who are not under the bully's spell of Donald Trump are good, thoughtful people.

I like the hypocrisy of idiot leftists like you who spend all day calling Republicans racists, sexists, homophobes, lovers of corporations and the rich and haters of the poor who suddenly say when you get it back that all you want is people to be reasonable as if you ever do that yourself.

And that I want to protect kids is consistent with my argument.

Your argument we should make guns illegal and trust the government to protect us was disproven several times over in Florida, and you just double down and demand more gun laws and that if we're being shot to call government and wait for them to protect us
No. I never mentioned gun control. I am chastising you for ham handedly trying to score cheap, crass, Trumpian political points over a shooting at a school.

It's the neo-bullies, bolstered by the boorish antics of the huckster buffoon in the White House who are the unreasonable people. Dyed in the wool Republicans, although I disagree with their politics, are the only reasonable,people left on the right side of the political spectrum.

You want to make my argument for me? Keep telling the board what I think while making yourself look petty, churlish and unempathetic to gun violence in schools. A sixteen year.old girl lays in a Maryland hospital fighting for her young life. And you say it's a bad day for Democrats. It's a bad day do real school kids.

Last edited:

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids as propaganda to disarm a nation.

-Geaux

I didn't say anything about being pro-choice. I said abortion kills every baby it touches.

But since you brought it up, let me throw a little critical thinking at you. Being pro abortion means that you are specifically okay with killing babies. Whereas, being pro 2nd amendment merely means that you wish to keep the right to bear arms, not that you condone or are responsible for killings by firearms.

Almost every person with a gun who intends to murder a lot of people is stopped by someone with a gun. The Maryland school today is no exception.
If the armed law enforcement officers in Parkland had acted as they should have, a lot of lives would have been saved.
You can’t keep criminals from obtaining guns, but you can defend people from criminals.
Maryland High School Shooting Leaves 3 Students in Critical Condition, Including Suspect

Makes NO DIFFERENCE. Zilch.
I'm sick to my stomach with lack of resolve from the Right.

The Left is being mobilized strong and hard, doesn't matter by whom. The squeaky wheel gets the oil.
By ANY means necessary.
If those wanting to keep the right to own arms remains silent, while those who want to take them go for the jugular, you WILL DEFINITELY lose your right to own firearms.

You can whine and complain all you want......while gun grabbers are getting it done.
You can remain in denial and fool yourself into thinking that when they come to your door to get your guns, you can stop them. No, you can't. But keep dreaming.
Noone ever thought Socialized Federally mandated health care could pass Congress. But it did.
100 years ago, noone ever thought a black man could be President....but it happened.

America is most assuredly being transformed into a Leftist, Progressive hell hole as sure as the sun rises.

As soon as the Left gets the majority back in Congress and takes the WH, I can guarantee you (mark my words), you will Progressively (and MUCH faster than you ever imagined) lose your right to own private firearms if those concerned about their Constitutional rights remain silent as they have been.

Sorry, freedom was never free. And the opposition is paying the price to steal yours while you remain silent.
Venezuelans made the same tragic miscalculation and lack of resistance. Now they have a dictator.

All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to remain silent.
And the Right is deadly quiet while the Gun Grabbers Demand an end to your rights to own firearms.
And make NO MISTAKE....THAT is their end game.
And if you think the NRA will do it for you......you are in for a rude awakening.

Tick tock.
Your silly rejection of the only method that saves lives shows you don't give a damn about victims and you're just into fantasy gun grabbing.

While your at it, ban cocaine and heroin and meth.

-Geaux

I didn't say anything about being pro-choice. I said abortion kills every baby it touches.

But since you brought it up, let me throw a little critical thinking at you. Being pro abortion means that you are specifically okay with killing babies. Whereas, being pro 2nd amendment merely means that you wish to keep the right to bear arms, not that you condone or are responsible for killings by firearms.
What if abortions were performed with a small gun?

-Geaux

What if abortions were performed with a small gun?
Depends on the GUN magazine holding capacity?
If I could have 500 plus Abortions, are there Mag's that can meet my needs?

-Geaux

What is interesting is your choice of terminology.

Being pro choice kills no one. Being pro 2nd amendment kills no one. But abortion kills. And guns kill.

Critical thinking takes note of your choice of wording.

Forum List

Back