🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once Again a Person with a Gun Stopped a Mass Shooter

I live in the next county over. Our Sheriff Dept responded as fast as they could get there. And we will have an officer at every single school in this

Dade or Palm Beach? I'm not trying to dox ya, I just know FL. Broward is leftist-run.
I live in the next county over. Our Sheriff Dept responded as fast as they could get there. And we will have an officer at every single school in this county. No matter what.

Dade or Palm Beach? I'm not trying to dox ya, I just know FL. Broward is leftist-run.
Not Florida. Maryland.

2aguy, post: 19547789
It does phase us...it makes us wonder how long ignorant morons like you are going to keep our schools unprotected by armed staff...

How about meeting you halfway. Let's return to the level of firearms prior to the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban. How about you ignorant morons give up your human killing toys by cutting those millions in half and suppport s new ban. Then we will consider permitting trained personnel having a legal firearm in schools if it's deemed still necessary.

How about we roll back all gun laws prior to Kennedy getting shot? How about that? Oh yeah, and people can own auto weapons and suppressors are easier to get.

Yeah. That was a banner day for that school. A day to be celebrated.

Upset he didnt kill more to further your agenda?

Probably upset that it wasn't an AR-15, just a pistol.
Everyone should be happy it wasn’t an AR-15. It could’ve been a slaughter.

"Should be" are the key words. But to the left, the liberals, the progressives, and the Democrat Party, the means always justify the end.

The "means" would be another mass-casualty event carried out by a shooter who was armed with an AR-15 with a high-capacity magazine, the "end" would be more call for bans, regulation, laws, and restrictions on law-abiding gun owners.
Stupid comment. Thank goodness the murderer wasn’t using an AR-15.
He'd still be dead child killer.

I live in the next county over. Our Sheriff Dept responded as fast as they could get there. And we will have an officer at every single school in this

I live in the next county over. Our Sheriff Dept responded as fast as they could get there. And we will have an officer at every single school in this county. No matter what.

Not Florida. Maryland.
O

They were on point in Maryland.

It does phase us...it makes us wonder how long ignorant morons like you are going to keep our schools unprotected by armed staff...

How about meeting you halfway. Let's return to the level of firearms prior to the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban. How about you ignorant morons give up your human killing toys by cutting those millions in half and suppport s new ban. Then we will consider permitting trained personnel having a legal firearm in schools if it's deemed still necessary.

Not on your life asswipe........

Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop rapists, robbers and criminals, and the AR-15 civilian rifle is a self defense rifle owned by over 8million people......

Americans save more lives with their guns than criminals take with their guns....

No more deals, no more give aways of our God given Rights to totalitarian asswipes...

and as more Americans own and carry guns, our gun crime rates have gone down, dip shit, not up....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Since you are obviously a doofus....you don't realize that the Assault Weapon ban had zero effect on crime and mass shootings......and between knives and rifles......knives murder more people every single year than all the rifles used in mass public shootings......

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids as propaganda to disarm a nation.

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

There there, lefties. Keep a stiff upper lip

that is not a bad day for democrats you lowlife trumptroll.

Dems have other priorities today. To busy killing babies

-Geaux

OH brother. Anti gun control crowd giving lectures on abortion ? The irony .

Being anti-gun control kills no one. Abortion kills every baby it touches.

5 minutes ago, Golfing Gator still has not answered, or answered correctly.
Golfing Gator

Identify this gun, please. Joo can doo it, Mr. Marines automatic firearm instructor!

m249-squad-automatic-weapon-007.jpg

Looks like a SAW to me.

Of course had I not been trained as an instructor for the SAW i would have know that from the link to the picture, fucking moron

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

5 minutes ago, Golfing Gator still has not answered, or answered correctly.
Golfing Gator

Identify this gun, please. Joo can doo it, Mr. Marines automatic firearm instructor!

m249-squad-automatic-weapon-007.jpg

Looks like a SAW to me.

Of course had I not been trained as an instructor for the SAW i would have know that from the link to the picture, fucking moron

What kind of SAW? A BAR SAW?

Tell me, what does SAW stand for?

Last edited:
Where's the "nonsense?"
Pro-choice arguments. There is NO right to kill your child UNLESS your own life REALLY is in danger. Protecting INNOCENT HUMAN LIFE is a proper function of government.

The "choice" comes before conception, not after.
Fine. Then let that child live independent of the woman's body since there is no right to suck nourshment from another person's body.

Not Florida. Maryland.
O

They were on point in Maryland.
Thanks. Believe it or not my county and the county that todays shooting happened are bastions of Republicanism. But the city counties of Washington DC and Baltimore suburbs have us outnumbered with liberal sap suckers. We call those areas sh!tholes.

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids as propaganda to disarm a nation.

yep another crazed white terrorist taken down, where are the fathers? what kind of culture was be brought up in.

a sick one.

Almost every person with a gun who intends to murder a lot of people is stopped by someone with a gun. The Maryland school today is no exception.

If the armed law enforcement officers in Parkland had acted as they should have, a lot of lives would have been saved.

You can’t keep criminals from obtaining guns, but you can defend people from criminals.

Maryland High School Shooting Leaves 3 Students in Critical Condition, Including Suspect

Funny how this doesn't happen in the UK.

yep another crazed white terrorist taken down, where are the fathers? what kind of culture was be brought up in.

a sick one.

A leftist designed one. For 20+ years. Sad. Leftist.

Last edited:
Where's the "nonsense?"
Pro-choice arguments. There is NO right to kill your child UNLESS your own life REALLY is in danger. Protecting INNOCENT HUMAN LIFE is a proper function of government.

Fine. Then let that child live independent of the woman's body since there is no right to suck nourshment from another person's body.

There is not right to be feed either, so I guess you support the right of the mother to just walk away and not feed a new born.

Where's the "nonsense?"

There is not right to be feed either, so I guess you support the right of the mother to just walk away and not feed a new born.

You actually came up with a good argument. The claim that a zygote with 4 cells has the same rights as a born human is absurd. The only argument then becomes where do you draw the line?

So where do you draw the line?

Almost every person with a gun who intends to murder a lot of people is stopped by someone with a gun. The Maryland school today is no exception.

If the armed law enforcement officers in Parkland had acted as they should have, a lot of lives would have been saved.

You can’t keep criminals from obtaining guns, but you can defend people from criminals.

Maryland High School Shooting Leaves 3 Students in Critical Condition, Including Suspect

Funny how this doesn't happen in the UK.

Here's what happens in the UK:

UK's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal with 100s of girls sold for sex exposed

Where's the "nonsense?"

Nice. You have the right to murder the next person giving you a blowjob.

Where's the "nonsense?"

You actually came up with a good argument. The claim that a zygote with 4 cells has the same rights as a born human is absurd. The only argument then becomes where do you draw the line?

So where do you draw the line?
Those are human cells with unique and individual human DNA.

Yeah, this guy miraculously was in the right place at the right time and killed the shooter all within one minute, according to the fake media you idiots whine about all the time. Seems like a fabricated set up that the NRA paid for just so idiots like you would say what you just said.

Forum List

Back