Once Again a Person with a Gun Stopped a Mass Shooter

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids to exploit as propaganda to disarm a nation.

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

There there, lefties. Keep a stiff upper lip

Besides the fact that shooter was neutralized, I've noticed that after 6 hours or so -- NO NAME has been mentioned. Which is good. Because if he was looking for martyrdom -- he's been denied the fame..

Wouldn’t the first question be “where’d the kid get a gun?” Must have been from oneness of those responsible gun owners you preach about all the time .

Azibg how this school shooting doesn’t even phase you gun nuts .

We'll find out won't we? Age for handgun possession is 21. But banning "assault rifles" wouldn't have changed the outcome here would it?

And that's not actually the FIRST question I'd ask. It's more like the 16 yr old that steals the family car and hurts a bunch of people.. Or offs themselves with pills out of Mom and Dads medicine cabinet. OR never listened to the RULES for using that death trap of a pool in the back yard and drowns themselves or a friend.

Instead of putting all that OFF LIMITS -- better parenting is to instill a respect and trust. That's the goal. And many families can meet that goal. But even an honor roll 16 yr old with raging hormones is gonna fail that test occasionally.

Experts agree that a shotgun is the best home protection. You don't even have to aim the damn thing and it probably will not penetrate a wall and kill your daughter. BUT, unfortunately, it isn't sexy, or macho.
EXPERTS?!?!
What Fucking EXPERTS?!?!
Joe Cop a Feel Biden??
GTFO if here with that bullshit....
Experts
There is is folks..... Possibly the dumbest fucking thing actualy typed out and posted today.

OK. You win. Get yourself an AR 15 with a bump stock and shoot up the entire neighborhood, and your family, when you hear the cat knock a book out of your bookcase in the middle of the night.
Whatever....
I'll use what I'm comfortable with. Never said anything about a bump stock nor an AR... but ok....
You go with your "experts," I'll go with my training, knowledge, understanding and like I stated, what I'm most comfortable with. Experts.... hahahahahahahaha

Experts agree that a shotgun is the best home protection. You don't even have to aim the damn thing and it probably will not penetrate a wall and kill your daughter. BUT, unfortunately, it isn't sexy, or macho.
EXPERTS?!?!
What Fucking EXPERTS?!?!
Joe Cop a Feel Biden??
GTFO if here with that bullshit....
Experts
There is is folks..... Possibly the dumbest fucking thing actualy typed out and posted today.

OK. You win. Get yourself an AR 15 with a bump stock and shoot up the entire neighborhood, and your family, when you hear the cat knock a book out of your bookcase in the middle of the night.

FFS! Seems a Glock with many 100 round feeder CLIPS can do same. Geeee... SOME ANAL American folks approve these killings every day, week..BY Months..

DYxe75SX0AAE2lQ.jpg

IT'S JUST THAT SIMPLE! As the NRA is a Terrorist Organization in 2018! FFS WELL? SINCE 1954!
Boy, that March against the US Constitution will change the world!
Here's part of the constitution that comes right before that stuff about a "well regulated militia":

The right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances
Cuz weze allz knowz da DC elitez carez
That may be, but all America cares about the first amendment, don't you?
Ask the teacher who was put on leave for asking if the school would support a right to life march.
I'm asking you.

A hypocrite would say that a school shooting as we suffered in Maryland this morning was a 'good day' for Trumpians. I won't sully the good name of Republicans with such a slur. I believe that the few remaining Republicans who are not under the bully's spell of Donald Trump are good, thoughtful people.

I like the hypocrisy of idiot leftists like you who spend all day calling Republicans racists, sexists, homophobes, lovers of corporations and the rich and haters of the poor who suddenly say when you get it back that all you want is people to be reasonable as if you ever do that yourself.

And that I want to protect kids is consistent with my argument.

Your argument we should make guns illegal and trust the government to protect us was disproven several times over in Florida, and you just double down and demand more gun laws and that if we're being shot to call government and wait for them to protect us
No. I never mentioned gun control. I am chastising you for ham handedly trying to score cheap, crass, Trumpian political points over a shooting at a school.

It's the neo-bullies, bolstered by the boorish antics of the huckster buffoon in the White House who are the unreasonable people. Dyed in the wool Republicans, although I disagree with their politics, are the only reasonable,people left on the right side of the political spectrum.

You want to make my argument for me? Keep telling the board what I think while making yourself look petty, churlish and unempathetic to gun violence in schools. A sixteen year.old girl lays in a Maryland hospital fighting for her young life. And you say it's a bad day for Democrats. It's a bad day do real school kids.

Somebody learned how to use a thesaurus!
Sure. Back when I was a high school sophomore in 1972.

If you read more, you too could express yourself better.

My God, you are older than dirt! I was a sophomore in 1976!

Sorry! Not buying it. Your vocabulary has always been late elementary to early middle school at best.
Aww! You're sweet!

Do you have a point to make, or are you engaging in rhetorical masturbation?

again, where is the armed citizen militia to patrol near and protect schools? No need to arm teachers when there is such overwhelming firepower already available. N.R.A. members should be the first to speak up about this.

Well, since I am a teacher, veteran, and NRA member, I should get three guns, right?
One, apparently, can own as many firearms as one wants. Those who do not have the money to buy arms have their right thusly 'infringed'.
We can imagine that the above quoted poster already possesses weapons. If he/she is proposing that people be issued more (by whom, we wonder), that is a new issue. What remains perplexing is that the 'gunners' are not organizing to patrol around the schools they fear for.

That may be, but all America cares about the first amendment, don't you?
Seriously?

The Amendment that says the government CANNOT infringe on your religious practices? Ask those driven out of business for not baking a wedsing cake for two Homos who want to change the definition of marrage.

So no. Half the country rejects the intent of that amendment

OH brother. Anti gun control crowd giving lectures on abortion ? The irony .

Being anti-gun control kills no one. Abortion kills every baby it touches.

Being pro-choice kills no one.

I didn't say anything about being pro-choice. I said abortion kills every baby it touches.

But since you brought it up, let me throw a little critical thinking at you. Being pro abortion means that you are specifically okay with killing babies. Whereas, being pro 2nd amendment merely means that you wish to keep the right to bear arms, not that you condone or are responsible for killings by firearms.
What is interesting is your choice of terminology.

Being pro choice kills no one. Being pro 2nd amendment kills no one. But abortion kills. And guns kill.

Critical thinking takes note of your choice of wording.

You're right: abortion kills and guns kill. So, take note of your wording in your original remark and explain to me why it's ironic that anti gun control people are against abortion.
They are also usually pro-death penalty as well. Abortion and gun issues are really two very different issues. And here is how I view it. Both should be well regulated.

OH brother. Anti gun control crowd giving lectures on abortion ? The irony .

I didn't say anything about being pro-choice. I said abortion kills every baby it touches.

But since you brought it up, let me throw a little critical thinking at you. Being pro abortion means that you are specifically okay with killing babies. Whereas, being pro 2nd amendment merely means that you wish to keep the right to bear arms, not that you condone or are responsible for killings by firearms.

Being pro choice kills no one. Being pro 2nd amendment kills no one. But abortion kills. And guns kill.

There are children in school today who were born before the legal abortion limit.

So yes, abortion is murdering babies.
And guns kill people.

There are children in school today who were born before the legal abortion limit.

So yes, abortion is murdering babies.
And guns kill people.
Guns dont kill people you boob, its an inanimate object. Toxic rain kills people.

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids to exploit as propaganda to disarm a nation.

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

There there, lefties. Keep a stiff upper lip
No Trial, no appeal, justice merited out, the way it should be.....Now if we can get Barney Fife at Broward County to man up, more shootings will stop.

Barney was a very brave cop. Remember the "chicken" episode where Barney took on an arrogant thug; took some lessons in Judo and the instructor said that Barney's nickname was "chicken"....not because he was yellow but because his bones would get snapped...like "chicken"!! lol

Barney fronted the thug not knowing that the instructor had met the thug a bit early and beat the stuffing out of him. But Barney was there to take him on NOT KNOWING that he wasn't going to get obliterated.

I'd not make that comparison; the Police Chief/Sheriff was the weak link from what I can gather.

BARNEY ROCKS!!!:rock:

Greg

again, where is the armed citizen militia to patrol near and protect schools? No need to arm teachers when there is such overwhelming firepower already available. N.R.A. members should be the first to speak up about this.

What an excellent idea!!!

Darn; gun free zones. Unless..................

Greg

Besides the fact that shooter was neutralized, I've noticed that after 6 hours or so -- NO NAME has been mentioned. Which is good. Because if he was looking for martyrdom -- he's been denied the fame..

As much as I wish that were the reason, the real one is because the shooter is of a demographic profile that runs counter to the Proglodyte Narrative.

CNN published his name. Skinny honor roll white kid.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Did you see a photo? I couldn't find one. His name isn't Muslim. Not that she said it was

I said that when the media is silent, the perpetrator is usually has a demographic profile of one of their preferred cohorts.

But look! The shooter was a skinny white honor student (cf. White Privilege) boy who liked NASCAR!

The MSM Progs must be having waking wet dreams over this!

The Progs will now want to ban NASCAR!

Now that would really start a Civil War!!!!

As much as I wish that were the reason, the real one is because the shooter is of a demographic profile that runs counter to the Proglodyte Narrative.

CNN published his name. Skinny honor roll white kid.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Did you see a photo? I couldn't find one. His name isn't Muslim. Not that she said it was

I said that when the media is silent, the perpetrator is usually has a demographic profile of one of their preferred cohorts.

But look! The shooter was a skinny white honor student (cf. White Privilege) boy who liked NASCAR!

The MSM Progs must be having waking wet dreams over this!

The Progs will now want to ban NASCAR!

nascar is the best example of social darwinism extant

No, the best example of that is drone singletons living in hives in order to make click ads for Zuckerborg.

Last edited:

What an excellent idea!!!

Darn; gun free zones. Unless..................

Greg
Patrols could be outside such a 'zone', though I'm certain that really concerned fathers would not be deterred by such an infringement on their right to protect their children, and what cops would seriously interfere with a well organized militia?
It is surprising this idea has not already come forward in the ranks of the firearms enthusiasts. It is perfect for justifying their 'interest'.

You're right: abortion kills and guns kill. So, take note of your wording in your original remark and explain to me why it's ironic that anti gun control people are against abortion.
They are also usually pro-death penalty as well.

You didn't say anything about the death penalty, pro or con, so how are we expected to make that connection? Shouldn't the original remark have read: "OH brother. Pro death penalty crowd giving lectures on abortion? The irony."?

Abortion and gun issues are really two very different issues. And here is how I view it. Both should be well regulated.

You say they're two very different issues (and they are) and yet you connected them anyway.

Forum List

Back