🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once Again a Person with a Gun Stopped a Mass Shooter

Being anti-gun control kills no one. Abortion kills every baby it touches.

Being pro-choice kills no one.

I didn't say anything about being pro-choice. I said abortion kills every baby it touches.

But since you brought it up, let me throw a little critical thinking at you. Being pro abortion means that you are specifically okay with killing babies. Whereas, being pro 2nd amendment merely means that you wish to keep the right to bear arms, not that you condone or are responsible for killings by firearms.
What is interesting is your choice of terminology.

Being pro choice kills no one. Being pro 2nd amendment kills no one. But abortion kills. And guns kill.

Critical thinking takes note of your choice of wording.
There are children in school today who were born before the legal abortion limit.

So yes, abortion is murdering babies.
And guns kill people.
Plastic forks kill people. Bathrooms kill people. Vases kill people.

You pansy snowflakes have this crazy idea that the world must be fair.

that is not a bad day for democrats you lowlife trumptroll.

Dems have other priorities today. To busy killing babies

-Geaux

OH brother. Anti gun control crowd giving lectures on abortion ? The irony .

Being anti-gun control kills no one. Abortion kills every baby it touches.

Being pro-choice kills no one.

I have to disagree there. It kills lots of innocent children.[/QUOTE]

The ridiculous rhetoric on both sides right here. Abortion? No, that's not killing a human. Yeah. Oh, and fetuses are now "children" as if we're killing four year olds.

Working together to end the need for abortions would be a lot more effective that fighting for control over government guns

again, where is the armed citizen militia to patrol near and protect schools? No need to arm teachers when there is such overwhelming firepower already available. N.R.A. members should be the first to speak up about this.

What an excellent idea!!!

Darn; gun free zones. Unless..................

Greg
Patrols could be outside such a 'zone', though I'm certain that really concerned fathers would not be deterred by such an infringement on their right to protect their children, and what cops would seriously interfere with a well organized militia?
It is surprising this idea has not already come forward in the ranks of the firearms enthusiasts. It is perfect for justifying their 'interest'.

Probably a job for Grandads; we have more time on our hands...we're getting this together old son!! "Grandpas with attitude"...I like it!!!

Greg

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids to exploit as propaganda to disarm a nation.

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

There there, lefties. Keep a stiff upper lip
What does it take to rid one's self of all dignity, common sense, morality and humanity? Let's go ask Kaz!

Flaming hypocrite
A hypocrite would say that a school shooting as we suffered in Maryland this morning was a 'good day' for Trumpians. I won't sully the good name of Republicans with such a slur. I believe that the few remaining Republicans who are not under the bully's spell of Donald Trump are good, thoughtful people.

I like the hypocrisy of idiot leftists like you who spend all day calling Republicans racists, sexists, homophobes, lovers of corporations and the rich and haters of the poor who suddenly say when you get it back that all you want is people to be reasonable as if you ever do that yourself.

And that I want to protect kids is consistent with my argument.

Your argument we should make guns illegal and trust the government to protect us was disproven several times over in Florida, and you just double down and demand more gun laws and that if we're being shot to call government and wait for them to protect us
No. I never mentioned gun control. I am chastising you for ham handedly trying to score cheap, crass, Trumpian political points over a shooting at a school.

It's the neo-bullies, bolstered by the boorish antics of the huckster buffoon in the White House who are the unreasonable people. Dyed in the wool Republicans, although I disagree with their politics, are the only reasonable,people left on the right side of the political spectrum.

You want to make my argument for me? Keep telling the board what I think while making yourself look petty, churlish and unempathetic to gun violence in schools. A sixteen year.old girl lays in a Maryland hospital fighting for her young life. And you say it's a bad day for Democrats. It's a bad day do real school kids.

Number of times you said this to a leftist? Zero. It's clear what you are. I actually tied this to the policy and I addressed the leftist position. But you're like, but kaz, you're too mean.

The leftists just start ranting about racists and other ad hominems and make no point and you're silent as a bird. The left uses puppets like you who say this sort of crap to their enemies and never to them to control the narrative. It works, which is why I reject it.

Grow up and grow a pair. When you have a view you apply to your own side as well, let me know. Then we can have a discussion. For now, you're a partisan hack carrying water for Democrats

It's more than that. The point is that someone in the school with a gun stopped him. We need more guns in schools from people with CC permits who have had both training and background checks

No you do not. You just need to have strict access to guns so whackadoodles don't get them.

Riiiiggghhhhttttttt. Like drugs. We made them illegal, and now we can't get them! Have you asked your drug dealer about that theory?

You have no idea how to accomplish that and never did. Get back to me when you have more than a stupid idea that doesn't work.

again, where is the armed citizen militia to patrol near and protect schools? No need to arm teachers when there is such overwhelming firepower already available. N.R.A. members should be the first to speak up about this.

Well, since I am a teacher, veteran, and NRA member, I should get three guns, right?
One, apparently, can own as many firearms as one wants. Those who do not have the money to buy arms have their right thusly 'infringed'.
We can imagine that the above quoted poster already possesses weapons. If he/she is proposing that people be issued more (by whom, we wonder), that is a new issue. What remains perplexing is that the 'gunners' are not organizing to patrol around the schools they fear for.

"Infirnged" is when the government prevents you from buying one, not when you don't have the money.

That's one of the bonehead diversions that gun control fanatics like to use.

I like the hypocrisy of idiot leftists like you who spend all day calling Republicans racists, sexists, homophobes, lovers of corporations and the rich and haters of the poor who suddenly say when you get it back that all you want is people to be reasonable as if you ever do that yourself.

And that I want to protect kids is consistent with my argument.

Your argument we should make guns illegal and trust the government to protect us was disproven several times over in Florida, and you just double down and demand more gun laws and that if we're being shot to call government and wait for them to protect us
No. I never mentioned gun control. I am chastising you for ham handedly trying to score cheap, crass, Trumpian political points over a shooting at a school.

It's the neo-bullies, bolstered by the boorish antics of the huckster buffoon in the White House who are the unreasonable people. Dyed in the wool Republicans, although I disagree with their politics, are the only reasonable,people left on the right side of the political spectrum.

You want to make my argument for me? Keep telling the board what I think while making yourself look petty, churlish and unempathetic to gun violence in schools. A sixteen year.old girl lays in a Maryland hospital fighting for her young life. And you say it's a bad day for Democrats. It's a bad day do real school kids.

Somebody learned how to use a thesaurus!
Sure. Back when I was a high school sophomore in 1972.

If you read more, you too could express yourself better.

My God, you are older than dirt! I was a sophomore in 1976!

Sorry! Not buying it. Your vocabulary has always been late elementary to early middle school at best.
Aww! You're sweet!

Do you have a point to make, or are you engaging in rhetorical masturbation?

The only point you have is the one on top of your head where the doctor mashed it trying to get you out of the birth canal.

Come on! You can admit that you had to look up half the words in your post or you just heard them used before and had no clue as to what they meant.

Well, since I am a teacher, veteran, and NRA member, I should get three guns, right?
One, apparently, can own as many firearms as one wants. Those who do not have the money to buy arms have their right thusly 'infringed'.
We can imagine that the above quoted poster already possesses weapons. If he/she is proposing that people be issued more (by whom, we wonder), that is a new issue. What remains perplexing is that the 'gunners' are not organizing to patrol around the schools they fear for.

Hey dumbass! It is against federal law to possess a gun on campus with very few exceptions! Do us all a favor and stop posting shit until you graduate from middle school.

What an excellent idea!!!

Darn; gun free zones. Unless..................

Greg
Patrols could be outside such a 'zone', though I'm certain that really concerned fathers would not be deterred by such an infringement on their right to protect their children, and what cops would seriously interfere with a well organized militia?
It is surprising this idea has not already come forward in the ranks of the firearms enthusiasts. It is perfect for justifying their 'interest'.

Just shut up! The stupid is so strong with you!

I have seen dumb, but you are really lowering the bar!

Almost every person with a gun who intends to murder a lot of people is stopped by someone with a gun. The Maryland school today is no exception.

If the armed law enforcement officers in Parkland had acted as they should have, a lot of lives would have been saved.

You can’t keep criminals from obtaining guns, but you can defend people from criminals.

Maryland High School Shooting Leaves 3 Students in Critical Condition, Including Suspect

I new this latest incident would fire up the NRA-fueled assholes.

Some points to ponder:

1) The Resource offer was a well trained law enforcement man with SWAT training & training in working with youth.
2) The shooter had a hand gun, not an assault type rifle. Not outgunning the officer.
3) The reason looks o be he got dumped by his girlfriend and not to kill everyone he could.
4) The shooter knew there was an armed guard & went in anyway trashing this "anti free gun zone" stupidity.

But if you are thinking on becoming a criminal, the NRA wants it to be really easy to purchase a deadly killing machine.

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids to exploit as propaganda to disarm a nation.

I see you are still s[pewing your lies & stupidity.

"Leftists" are not for disarming everyone.

Many are better armed & better trained than you.

Kaz, like so many others shows signs of paranoia which is recognized as a symptom of mental disease. Should mentally diseased people be allowed to play with guns? Nope.

Almost every person with a gun who intends to murder a lot of people is stopped by someone with a gun. The Maryland school today is no exception.

If the armed law enforcement officers in Parkland had acted as they should have, a lot of lives would have been saved.

You can’t keep criminals from obtaining guns, but you can defend people from criminals.

Maryland High School Shooting Leaves 3 Students in Critical Condition, Including Suspect

I new this latest incident would fire up the NRA-fueled assholes.

Some points to ponder:

1) The Resource offer was a well trained law enforcement man with SWAT training & training in working with youth.
2) The shooter had a hand gun, not an assault type rifle. Not outgunning the officer.
3) The reason looks o be he got dumped by his girlfriend and not to kill everyone he could.
4) The shooter knew there was an armed guard & went in anyway trashing this "anti free gun zone" stupidity.

But if you are thinking on becoming a criminal, the NRA wants it to be really easy to purchase a deadly killing machine.

1) Americans use their legal guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent attackers....we can list a lot of encounters where gun owners with little to no training dealt with an attacker with a gun...you don't need to be a SWAT member to deal with a school shooter.

2) There is no such thing as an "assault type" rifle...you guys keep lying about that. In a building, someone with a pistol would not be outgunned by someone with a rifle.

3) You don't know what his end game was, and if he had planned on shooting more people...he was stopped before he could

The Math....

Florida....guard did not use gun....17 dead

Maryland...guard used gun.....0 dead.

You can't deny that math.

4) The shooter knew there may be one armed guard on the entire campus...it was still a gun free zone. Just like Florida where you had one armed guard, for 2,000 people with multiple buildings on campus.....

The Resource officer...there is a good chance he is an NRA member or was trained by an NRA instructor at some point in his career....the NRA actually fights to keep criminals locked up, especially gun criminals...the democrats for some insane reason keep making it easier for gun criminals to get out of jail....and fight to keep democrat gun free zones for our schools.....

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches fun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

You are right, leftists do not want to disarm everyone, they just want to disarm their victims......mass graves are harder to fill if you victims can shoot back.

No...we are really happy he didn't use a rental truck......

A rental truck would have been stupid to use in this case. An AR-15, designed for attacking people, would have been perfect. So thank goodness he didn't use one.

Your lack of knowledge about firearms is showing. The AR-15 rifle was not designed for "attacking people", nor is it an "assault rifle".

It is a defensive weapon and aside from using it for hunting or sport shooting, the majority of them are being used to defend people's lives, their families' lives, and their property..

You're confusing the benevolent AR-15 with true military assault rifles which are designed for attacking people. Those are full-auto or three-round burst, can fire up to 800 rounds per minute, have 200-round magazines, and sometimes have 40mm grenade launchers attached to them.

m249-squad-automatic-weapon-007.jpg
Does it really matter what the AR-15 was designed to do? The fact is it is an externally lethal weapon, 56 killed in Vegas, 17 in Parkland, 49 at the Orlando Nightclub shootings, all within minutes. The news media has made this firearm and it's emulators the weapon of choice for nuts that are planning on killing dozens of people, long before police can respond.

In defense of assault rifles, opponents point to the lives that were saved by these weapons which are few and far between. Do we really need weapons with this killing capacity to defend a home against a criminal? There are many firearms available that can do a fine job of protecting the home. It is incredibility rare for a home owner to have to defend his home against dozens of attackers and if that does happen, there is law enforcement, something most gun enthusiasts choose to ignore.

Experts agree that a shotgun is the best home protection. You don't even have to aim the damn thing and it probably will not penetrate a wall and kill your daughter. BUT, unfortunately, it isn't sexy, or macho.

No...experts don't agree.....shotguns are often harder for women, especially small women to shoot well and to handle.....and since you said you don't have to aim the shotgun you reveal you have no clue what you are talking about, since the shot spread indoors within the range of a hallway or room is no bigger than a quarter..........

DYxe75SX0AAE2lQ.jpg

IT'S JUST THAT SIMPLE! As the NRA is a Terrorist Organization in 2018! FFS WELL? SINCE 1954!
Boy, that March against the US Constitution will change the world!
Here's part of the constitution that comes right before that stuff about a "well regulated militia":

The right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Read Heller v. United States.......they explain the 2nd Amendment wording so that even someone as stupid as you can understand it...

Forum List

Back