🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once Again a Person with a Gun Stopped a Mass Shooter

Dems have other priorities today. To busy killing babies

-Geaux

OH brother. Anti gun control crowd giving lectures on abortion ? The irony .

Being anti-gun control kills no one. Abortion kills every baby it touches.

Being pro-choice kills no one.

I didn't say anything about being pro-choice. I said abortion kills every baby it touches.

But since you brought it up, let me throw a little critical thinking at you. Being pro abortion means that you are specifically okay with killing babies. Whereas, being pro 2nd amendment merely means that you wish to keep the right to bear arms, not that you condone or are responsible for killings by firearms.
What is interesting is your choice of terminology.

Being pro choice kills no one. Being pro 2nd amendment kills no one. But abortion kills. And guns kill.

Critical thinking takes note of your choice of wording.
There are children in school today who were born before the legal abortion limit.

So yes, abortion is murdering babies.

DYxe75SX0AAE2lQ.jpg

IT'S JUST THAT SIMPLE! As the NRA is a Terrorist Organization in 2018! FFS WELL? SINCE 1954!
Boy, that March against the US Constitution will change the world!
Seems "Cherry BLOSSOM'S" are less meaningful these Days..........?
Review the BS of VP Dence Life for one.

DYxe75SX0AAE2lQ.jpg

IT'S JUST THAT SIMPLE! As the NRA is a Terrorist Organization in 2018! FFS WELL? SINCE 1954!
Here's part of the constitution that comes right before that stuff about a "well regulated militia":

The right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Wouldn't it be cool if it wasn't so easy for nutters to obtain the means to shoot up schools...maybe then the 'arming teachers/security guards' debate wouldn't even be needed?

They can't even do that in Britain, Australia, or France.......

In France, their criminals and terrorists don't use AR-15 civilian rifles...they use fully automatic military rifles, which are banned and completely illegal in France.....they are the common weapon of french criminals.....
I know...you keep saying that.

-Geaux

I didn't say anything about being pro-choice. I said abortion kills every baby it touches.

But since you brought it up, let me throw a little critical thinking at you. Being pro abortion means that you are specifically okay with killing babies. Whereas, being pro 2nd amendment merely means that you wish to keep the right to bear arms, not that you condone or are responsible for killings by firearms.

Being pro choice kills no one. Being pro 2nd amendment kills no one. But abortion kills. And guns kill.

You're right: abortion kills and guns kill. So, take note of your wording in your original remark and explain to me why it's ironic that anti gun control people are against abortion.

DYxe75SX0AAE2lQ.jpg

Here's part of the constitution that comes right before that stuff about a "well regulated militia":

The right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances
Cuz weze allz knowz da DC elitez carez

No...we are really happy he didn't use a rental truck......

A rental truck would have been stupid to use in this case. An AR-15, designed for attacking people, would have been perfect. So thank goodness he didn't use one.

Your lack of knowledge about firearms is showing. The AR-15 rifle was not designed for "attacking people", nor is it an "assault rifle".

It is a defensive weapon and aside from using it for hunting or sport shooting, the majority of them are being used to defend people's lives, their families' lives, and their property..

You're confusing the benevolent AR-15 with true military assault rifles which are designed for attacking people. Those are full-auto or three-round burst, can fire up to 800 rounds per minute, have 200-round magazines, and sometimes have 40mm grenade launchers attached to them.

m249-squad-automatic-weapon-007.jpg
Does it really matter what the AR-15 was designed to do? The fact is it is an externally lethal weapon, 56 killed in Vegas, 17 in Parkland, 49 at the Orlando Nightclub shootings, all within minutes. The news media has made this firearm and it's emulators the weapon of choice for nuts that are planning on killing dozens of people, long before police can respond.

In defense of assault rifles, opponents point to the lives that were saved by these weapons which are few and far between. Do we really need weapons with this killing capacity to defend a home against a criminal? There are many firearms available that can do a fine job of protecting the home. It is incredibility rare for a home owner to have to defend his home against dozens of attackers and if that does happen, there is law enforcement, something most gun enthusiasts choose to ignore.

Experts agree that a shotgun is the best home protection. You don't even have to aim the damn thing and it probably will not penetrate a wall and kill your daughter. BUT, unfortunately, it isn't sexy, or macho.

Last edited:

A rental truck would have been stupid to use in this case. An AR-15, designed for attacking people, would have been perfect. So thank goodness he didn't use one.

Your lack of knowledge about firearms is showing. The AR-15 rifle was not designed for "attacking people", nor is it an "assault rifle".

It is a defensive weapon and aside from using it for hunting or sport shooting, the majority of them are being used to defend people's lives, their families' lives, and their property..

You're confusing the benevolent AR-15 with true military assault rifles which are designed for attacking people. Those are full-auto or three-round burst, can fire up to 800 rounds per minute, have 200-round magazines, and sometimes have 40mm grenade launchers attached to them.

Does it really matter what the AR-15 was designed to do? The fact is it is an externally lethal weapon, 56 killed in Vegas, 17 in Parkland, 49 at the Orlando Nightclub shootings, all within minutes. The news media has made this firearm and it's emulators the weapon of choice for nuts that are planning on killing dozens of people, long before police can respond.

In defense of assault rifles, opponents point to the lives that were saved by these weapons which are few and far between. Do we really need weapons with this killing capacity to defend a home against a criminal? There are many firearms available that can do a fine job of protecting the home. It is incredibility rare for a home owner to have to defend his home against dozens of attackers and if that does happen, there is law enforcement, something most gun enthusiasts choose to ignore.

Experts agree that a shotgun is the best home protection. You don't even have to aim the damn thing and it probably will not penetrate a wall and kill your daughter. BUT, unfortunately, it isn't sexy.
Joe Biden says JUST SHOOT THRU YOUR FRONT DOOR!
Then you find out it's Girl Scouts selling cookies.

It's more than that. The point is that someone in the school with a gun stopped him. We need more guns in schools from people with CC permits who have had both training and background checks

No you do not. You just need to have strict access to guns so whackadoodles don't get them.

The reason this argument of yours never gets traction Flopper is it's clearly obvious that the person fixated on AR variations has NO IDEA of what firearms are truly dangerous. The SKS rifle that I'm "baby-sitting" for a friend in Cali (he can't have it there) is just as lethal. But since it has a wood stock and doesn't LOOK dangerous --- it doesn't get scape-goated. So you're essentially asking for REMOVING at least 27 different brands and styles of semi-auto weapons. And you don't even realize it.

Now -- you cant' stuff an SKS with a wooden stock into a smaller bag. But that's about it.

You mentioned Vegas.. The shooter DESTROYED (burned up) THREE ARs with his bump stock trick. Because the rifle is NOT designed for automatic rates of fire. How many mass shooters are gonna carry 4 ARs around on the ground with everything else they need? It's NOT a military weapon. In fact the BATF REQUIRES that no parts of AR variants are interchangeable with military models.

A semi-auto shotgun with a magazine is an awesome close quarter weapon. Not that hard to reload if you're in a Gun Free Zone with nobody to stop you..

When you REALIZE what you're asking for -- you see why nobody ever bites on your "suggestion" of blaming a single fearful LOOKING rifle.

Experts agree that a shotgun is the best home protection. You don't even have to aim the damn thing and it probably will not penetrate a wall and kill your daughter. BUT, unfortunately, it isn't sexy, or macho.
EXPERTS?!?!
What Fucking EXPERTS?!?!
Joe Cop a Feel Biden??
GTFO if here with that bullshit....
Experts
There is is folks..... Possibly the dumbest fucking thing actually typed out and posted today.

DYxe75SX0AAE2lQ.jpg

That may be, but all America cares about the first amendment, don't you?

A school shooting with the perfect body count. One. The gunman. Who is killed with an evil gun. Sorry Democrats. And even worse for you, this is going to deter future shooters.

Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

Democrats of course want honest citizens disarmed because they are the biggest threat to your totalitarian leftist government dream. School shootings are gold. Dead kids to exploit as propaganda to disarm a nation.

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

There there, lefties. Keep a stiff upper lip
What does it take to rid one's self of all dignity, common sense, morality and humanity? Let's go ask Kaz!

Flaming hypocrite
A hypocrite would say that a school shooting as we suffered in Maryland this morning was a 'good day' for Trumpians. I won't sully the good name of Republicans with such a slur. I believe that the few remaining Republicans who are not under the bully's spell of Donald Trump are good, thoughtful people.

I like the hypocrisy of idiot leftists like you who spend all day calling Republicans racists, sexists, homophobes, lovers of corporations and the rich and haters of the poor who suddenly say when you get it back that all you want is people to be reasonable as if you ever do that yourself.

And that I want to protect kids is consistent with my argument.

Your argument we should make guns illegal and trust the government to protect us was disproven several times over in Florida, and you just double down and demand more gun laws and that if we're being shot to call government and wait for them to protect us
No. I never mentioned gun control. I am chastising you for ham handedly trying to score cheap, crass, Trumpian political points over a shooting at a school.

It's the neo-bullies, bolstered by the boorish antics of the huckster buffoon in the White House who are the unreasonable people. Dyed in the wool Republicans, although I disagree with their politics, are the only reasonable,people left on the right side of the political spectrum.

You want to make my argument for me? Keep telling the board what I think while making yourself look petty, churlish and unempathetic to gun violence in schools. A sixteen year.old girl lays in a Maryland hospital fighting for her young life. And you say it's a bad day for Democrats. It's a bad day do real school kids.

Somebody learned how to use a thesaurus!

EXPERTS?!?!
What Fucking EXPERTS?!?!
Joe Cop a Feel Biden??
Experts
There is is folks..... Possibly the dumbest fucking thing actualy typed out and posted today.

OK. You win. Get yourself an AR 15 with a bump stock and shoot up the entire neighborhood, and your family, when you hear the cat knock a book out of your bookcase in the middle of the night.

EXPERTS?!?!
What Fucking EXPERTS?!?!
Joe Cop a Feel Biden??
Experts
There is is folks..... Possibly the dumbest fucking thing actually typed out and posted today.
I agree! Citing Joe Biden as 'cop a feel Joe' while forgetting the Pussy Grabber-in-Chief is the dumbest thing typed out today!

-Geaux

My guns have never killed anyone.

What does it take to rid one's self of all dignity, common sense, morality and humanity? Let's go ask Kaz!

Flaming hypocrite
A hypocrite would say that a school shooting as we suffered in Maryland this morning was a 'good day' for Trumpians. I won't sully the good name of Republicans with such a slur. I believe that the few remaining Republicans who are not under the bully's spell of Donald Trump are good, thoughtful people.

I like the hypocrisy of idiot leftists like you who spend all day calling Republicans racists, sexists, homophobes, lovers of corporations and the rich and haters of the poor who suddenly say when you get it back that all you want is people to be reasonable as if you ever do that yourself.

Your argument we should make guns illegal and trust the government to protect us was disproven several times over in Florida, and you just double down and demand more gun laws and that if we're being shot to call government and wait for them to protect us
No. I never mentioned gun control. I am chastising you for ham handedly trying to score cheap, crass, Trumpian political points over a shooting at a school.

It's the neo-bullies, bolstered by the boorish antics of the huckster buffoon in the White House who are the unreasonable people. Dyed in the wool Republicans, although I disagree with their politics, are the only reasonable,people left on the right side of the political spectrum.

You want to make my argument for me? Keep telling the board what I think while making yourself look petty, churlish and unempathetic to gun violence in schools. A sixteen year.old girl lays in a Maryland hospital fighting for her young life. And you say it's a bad day for Democrats. It's a bad day do real school kids.

Sure. Back when I was a high school sophomore in 1972.

If you read more, you too could express yourself better.

DYxe75SX0AAE2lQ.jpg

That may be, but all America cares about the first amendment, don't you?
Ask the teacher who was put on leave for asking if the school would support a right to life march.

Flaming hypocrite

Sure. Back when I was a high school sophomore in 1972.

If you read more, you too could express yourself better.

My God, you are older than dirt! I was a sophomore in 1976!

Sorry! Not buying it. Your vocabulary has always been late elementary to early middle school at best.

Forum List

Back