Eh, they got me in 1 day.

Lucky they used a hot Italian girl.

What, I'm gonna buck that? Why?

There's no advantage to that.

Eh, they got me in 1 day.

Lucky they used a hot Italian girl.

What, I'm gonna buck that? Why?

There's no advantage to that.

50 year old black man was killed the same night and where is his killer? Still running the street

Simple answer

All black guys look alike. So the cops need help from the community to sort them out.

True story..... :cool:

Now why would you say something so fucking stupid?

This white guy was killed on Thursday and the cops found the killers in 2 days. When the victim is BLACK the cops need help from the community but when the victim is white all they need is the cameras and clues on the street. lol

Police: Brothers arrested in death of father in Spring Garden

You want to know why you hear so many stories of Police being such absolute idiots? Not only to black folks, but to women, teens, the mentally ill, even people's pet's?

It is because the ruling elites LIKE IT THIS WAY.

This is the best way to construct a police state, get folks that will crush the spirit of the population, abuse peoples' civil rights and civil liberties, and create an oppressive atmosphere handing out as many citations that create as much revenue for the state as possible.

It's all a scam.

Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops

METRO NEWS BRIEFS: CONNECTICUT; Judge Rules That Police Can Bar High I.Q. Scores

Last edited:
Cops: What did the robber look like?

Crime witness: Black guy, with black hair and dark eyes, wearing a dark hoodie, hat on sideways, and pants slacked below his butt.

Cops: Thanks for narrowing it down. ...... :rolleyes:

Cops: What did the robber look like?

Crime witness: Black guy, with black hair and dark eyes, wearing a dark hoodie, hat on sideways, and pants slacked below his butt.

Cops: Thanks for narrowing it down. ...... :rolleyes:

BUT why does that description locate the killer when it's a white person

This white guy was killed on Thursday and the cops found the killers in 2 days. When the victim is BLACK the cops need help from the community but when the victim is white all they need is the cameras and clues on the street. lol

Clueless. Why do we need cameras to convict cops, and we are so eager ignore huge statistics of high black crimes, I am clueless. Why the double standards? I would rather we ask blacks to to carry personal cameras, too. Why not? Let's all get real here.

BUT why does that description locate the killer when it's a white person
Much easier to identify.

Blond hair, red hair, brown hair, blue eyes, green eyes, hazel eyes, brown eyes, etc.

Plus white people will step forward and give information to the cops in hopes of ridding their community of criminals.

In the black community they say "snitches get stitches". So helping the cops puts your life in danger. Thus criminals are somewhat protected. .... :cool:

Last edited:

Clueless. Why do we need cameras to convict cops, and we are so eager ignore huge statistics of high black crimes, I am clueless. Why the double standards? I would rather we ask blacks to to carry personal cameras, too. Why not? Let's all get real here.

You don't think cops should be held to a higher standard than the average thug on the street?

You want to know why you hear so many stories of Police being such absolute idiots? Not only to black folks, but to women, teens, the mentally ill, even people's pet's?

This is the best way to construct a police state, get folks that will crush the spirit of the population, abuse peoples' civil rights and civil liberties, and create an oppressive atmosphere handing out as many citations that create as much revenue for the state as possible.

It's all a scam.

METRO NEWS BRIEFS: CONNECTICUT; Judge Rules That Police Can Bar High I.Q. Scores

Some people just can't keep their conspiracy forum bullshit in the conspiracy forum. They are afraid normal people won't pay enough attention to their nonsense.

It's all a scam.

Some people just can't keep their conspiracy forum bullshit in the conspiracy forum. They are afraid normal people won't pay enough attention to their nonsense.

Some folks have a hard time facing reality so it has to be brought to them. . . . Shoved in their face daily till they wake the fuck up.

Sorry, I know cognitive dissonance can be a bitch.

It is not a conspiracy that high IQ folks can be barred from becoming police officers now, it is part of US jurisprudence.

It's all a scam.

Some folks have a hard time facing reality so it has to be brought to them. . . . Shoved in their face daily till they wake the fuck up.......

Every thumb-sucking, urine-soaked, tinfoil fool desperate for attention from normal people says the exact same thing.

Ever watch "Blue Bloods"? It's really about humanity. I feel for DA Erin Reagan and for her dad, it's about cops and police relations. Catholicism and the community. It's a great show.

Last edited:

It's all a scam.

Some folks have a hard time facing reality so it has to be brought to them. . . . Shoved in their face daily till they wake the fuck up.......

Every thumb-sucking, urine-soaked, tinfoil fool desperate for attention from normal people says the exact same thing.

. . . throwing out every foul insult in the book eh?

Wow, does that make the POV of your opponent seem weak to you? Or does that make your world view seem somehow stronger? Interesting.

Ever watch "Blue Bloods"? It's really about humanity. I feel for DA Erin Reagan and for her dad, it's about cops and police relations. Catholicism and the community. It's a great show.
You do know corporate media is all about brainwashing you and conditioning you?

What you are watching bears no resemblance to reality, you do know that, right?

Actually, it bears every resemblance to my life and the reality I see it every day. It's to bad you can't relate to that. Especially those collective family dinners on holidays. Our families question us far more than bloggers can, they know our evey quirk and boy do they know how and what to question.

Last edited:
So let's explore this further. Since poor blacks exceedingly kill each other in huge numbers far more than white cops, let's demand they wear cameras too. Silly, isn't it?

Forum List

Back