Once again, no proof of Russian hack or Trump collusion with Russian hack

How long must we hear this nonsense?
There is proof of the Russian interference in our election. Congressional leaders have been shown that proof, and Trump Administration officials are now openly admitting they have no doubt it occurred. There have also been many postings of proof available to the public posted on this forum, willfully blind monkey. And there has been public testimony which you could have watched on C-Span if you chose not to be such a rube instead.

As for whether or not Trump or his cohorts colluded with the Russians, I had serious doubts they did. But since Trump and his cronies have been acting continuously like guilty people for months, those doubts are beginning to seriously erode.

There is proof of the Russian interference in our election. Congressional leaders have been shown that proof, and Trump Administration officials are now openly admitting they have no doubt it occurred. There have also been many postings of proof available to the public posted on this forum, willfully blind monkey. And there has been public testimony which you could have watched on C-Span if you chose not to be such a rube instead.

As for whether or not Trump or his cohorts colluded with the Russians, I had serious doubts they did. But since Trump and his cronies have been acting continuously like guilty people for months, those doubts are beginning to seriously erode.

Yeah- I still doubt that there was any intentional collusion- but yeah- Trump keeps digging that hole deeper.

My suspicion is that there was some intentional contact with Wikileaks- and that Wikileaks may have a direct connection with Russia-.

I've asked this before. I'll ask again. Has anyone ever see evidence, or even a hint, that Russians attacked our election? Is this like the Emperors New Clothes? Are we all too afraid to say that the only people caught hacking an election were the (now fired) DNC leaders?
Come on. One example.

Until Russia starts behaving like Israel and stays the fuck out of our elections and lets the Washington Post and the New York Times run our democracy like the Founders intended.

A fired FBI Director with documentary evidence of trump obstructing justice, a felony, is real. Obamagate is a delusional conspiracy theory being promoted by right ring extremist.

Zero evidence now, zero evidence 4 years from now. But they'll keep insisting there's something there and they need to keep investigating.

Once again, no proof of Russian hack or Trump collusion with Russian hack
  • There's a premature conclusion if ever there were one.
Actually it accurately states the facts. "There *IS* no proof...." Nothing premature about such a statement of fact.
Now if some idiot said "We *will* find proof and Untik then assume it as true...." well, that would be the very definition of a premature conclusion(or desperate blind fanatical wishful thinking).

The people pushing this conspiracy theory do not even care if it's true.

Forum List

Back