Once again, no proof of Russian hack or Trump collusion with Russian hack

Roger Stone, high level advisor to Mr. Trump, has interactions with a Russian Hacker (Guccifer 2.0) credited with hacking the DNC. Now I would ask why/how a 60 y/o millionaire with the President’s ear even knows a Russian Hacker. Nobody has ever adequately explained how/why someone like stone would know someone like that.

Doesn’t that speak to what type of organization the Trump campaign was to some extent?

For example, lets say someone is dating your daughter and he leaves his cell phone on your kitchen table when they go out for the evening. It rings and you see the caller ID say “John Doe.” You happen to know John Doe is wanted by your local police for spousal abuse or pushing drugs or whatever. Is there anything that your daughter’s boyfriend can say that would make you believe him that he “barely knows” Doe, “doesn’t know” Doe, etc…?

Remarkably. That is what Stone wants you to believe. His interactions with this guy are just banal and innocuous.

Does anyone feel that Stone just did this on his own—without the knowledge of Mr. Trump? Really?

Roger Stone interviewed the hacker because he was researching dirt on Hillary. It wasn't because they were buddies.

Your entire premise is flawed. It's utter bullshit, just like everything else you post.

How long must we hear this nonsense?

4 years....it will get worse.

More like eight years. the Ds do love their circular firing squads.
Trump will be lucky to make eight months, let alone eight years.

Why what's going to happen with the repulicans holding Congress?

Because if the Special Prosecutor finds against Drumpf, it will be a matter of either removing Drumpf or facing the loss of their seats?

There's no evidence against Trump, moron. You live in a fantasyland.

How long must we hear this nonsense?
Until trump is driven from office. In the meantime, what you call nonsense will be front page news.

You prefer Pence then. . .

Works for me!

Me too. At least he has some respect for the role of government.

Why would any rational person have respect for the role of government? I didn't know that extortion, theft, murder, slavery and lying was a "role."

Sure it is. For reasonable people. If you can find no evidence then obviously your only recourse is blind faith and wishful thinking. Looking for evidence, and finding none, is evidence of its absence.
Only an idiot would search his pockets for change and, finding none, then claim "I find no evidence of change in my pockets but that is not evidence that my pockets have no change"
Sure it is. For reasonable people.

You obviously have no formal training in reasoning (or none that stuck with you) and you didn't click on the link.

Haha. I'm caught. It's very true I have "no formal training in reasoning".

Is that what us peasants need to not notice liberals are stating as truth something they not only have no evidence of, but actually denied could happen before the election?

"Formal training in reasoning" lol
No. It's what you need to discern when an assertion is neither true nor false.

Because if the Special Prosecutor finds against Drumpf, it will be a matter of either removing Drumpf or facing the loss of their seats?

That don't make sense, Republican voters won't kick out there congressmen.

We would have to go into a recession or something from here till November 2018.

Are you telling me that if (1) the President colluded with an adversarial foreign power and (2) impeachment charges were leveled and (3) your congressman did not vote 'Aye' for impeachment, that (4) you would vote for him-or-her, regardless, in the next election?

There's no evidence against Trump, moron. You live in a fantasyland.
This shall determine that.

Forum List

Back