Once Trump's policies begin to fail, his dark side will surface'

It's OK for leftist fools to scapegoat whites, Christians, and "bitter clingers" though isn't it? You do it everyday.

Scapegoating or looking for the actual problems?

Definitely scapegoating.

Why's that? Because America doesn't do looking for actual problems? On the way down.... every day one day closer.

Not the left. THey thrive on unsolved problems.

Getting blacks riled up at whites? That's all day, every day for lefties.

Actually addressing the problems? WHen someone does that, they get DOGPILED by the vile left.

Partisan hackery at its worst.

It's OK for leftist fools to scapegoat whites, Christians, and "bitter clingers" though isn't it? You do it everyday.

Definitely scapegoating.

Why's that? Because America doesn't do looking for actual problems? On the way down.... every day one day closer.

Actually addressing the problems? WHen someone does that, they get DOGPILED by the vile left.

Nope. Just keeping it real.

Trump wants to bring back manufacturing jobs. That will disproportionately benefit blacks.

Result: He get's dogpiled.

Well now, we shall see if the orange clown actually does that. And he will have to fund the type of post high school education required for work in those plants, because there is no place in manufacturing today for dummies. Other than cleaning the bathrooms.

Trump is the worst kind of demigod and a master scapegoater

Israeli philosopher Moshe Halbertal predicts that when the first signs of failure appear in Trump's policy, he will need a scapegoat – whether it's Islam, blacks or Mexicans: 'I can definitely imagine race riots breaking out with Trump fanning the flames.'

Moshe Halbertal, professor of Jewish thought and philosophy at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and professor of law at New York University, what are the dangers inherent in the rise to power of a leader like Donald Trump, who relies solely on charisma, without an underlying rational element or ideological foundation?
Charisma as such is not problematic – that’s how politics works. [President Barack] Obama also had a type of cool charisma that got him to where he is now. The problem with Trump lies elsewhere: in the ability to take genuine hardships and give them a dark interpretation. I’m referring mainly to the hardships of the Rust Belt, which the Democratic Party neglected. Trump says: What’s killing you is immigration and global trade agreements, and I will eradicate both. It’s not by chance that those are the only two elements of substance that he raised in his campaign. The message that arises from them is that America as a closed unit no longer exists – it’s been breached, it’s border-less. And those who created that situation are people who have no loyalty to the place – be they immigrants or an elite class, like those banker Jews.

'Once Trump's policies begin to fail, his dark side will surface'
They will kill unions. Why? It makes business sense. And as soon as they can Republicans will stop talking about real unemployment numbers and the long term unemployed and underpaid and blue collar as victims. Instead they will tell those people if they don't like how much they make do something about it themselves.

They just couldn't say that before the election.

They're going to cut pay for teachers and cut the government payrolls. Wait and see things aren't going to get better for blue collar
Yep, basically.
Bahahahahaha!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Definitely scapegoating.

Trump wants to bring back manufacturing jobs. That will disproportionately benefit blacks.

"Disproportionately benefit blacks?"...how so?

Israeli philosopher Moshe Halbertal predicts that when the first signs of failure appear in Trump's policy, he will need a scapegoat – whether it's Islam, blacks or Mexicans: 'I can definitely imagine race riots breaking out with Trump fanning the flames.'

Moshe Halbertal, professor of Jewish thought and philosophy at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and professor of law at New York University, what are the dangers inherent in the rise to power of a leader like Donald Trump, who relies solely on charisma, without an underlying rational element or ideological foundation?
Charisma as such is not problematic – that’s how politics works. [President Barack] Obama also had a type of cool charisma that got him to where he is now. The problem with Trump lies elsewhere: in the ability to take genuine hardships and give them a dark interpretation. I’m referring mainly to the hardships of the Rust Belt, which the Democratic Party neglected. Trump says: What’s killing you is immigration and global trade agreements, and I will eradicate both. It’s not by chance that those are the only two elements of substance that he raised in his campaign. The message that arises from them is that America as a closed unit no longer exists – it’s been breached, it’s border-less. And those who created that situation are people who have no loyalty to the place – be they immigrants or an elite class, like those banker Jews.

When his policies work you can kiss his ass.
If he stays pragmatic, it may work out. My fear is that he will not.

9nrbhi.jpg

Oh, guno, you are sooo bat shit crazy.
and you are the prototypical ignorant goy

Definitely scapegoating.

Yes, I don't understand that statement in regard to manufacturing jobs either.

9nrbhi.jpg

Typical Jewish supremacist, calling gentiles 'cattle'.

Definitely scapegoating.

Here is what I think he means. I heard this on NPR. There was atoime when poor black single moms were denied welfare. As soon as that was deemed unconstitutional the welfare roles quadrupled. Republicans didn't hate welfare until blacks started getting it.

I hope welfare reform happens too but I hope it starts with companies hiring people for a livable wage so people who want to can work.

I think a person would rather work for $30k plus healthcare than live on $20k of welfare..

Well now, we shall see if the orange clown actually does that. And he will have to fund the type of post high school education required for work in those plants, because there is no place in manufacturing today for dummies. Other than cleaning the bathrooms.

Bullshit.

9nrbhi.jpg

What am I supposedly ignorant of, crazy?

I'm sure there are some who look for scapegoats, but many try and find the source of the problem. Racism is clearly a problem in the US.

Yes, racism is a problem in the US. Just look at the OP and any of his racist anti-white and Christian bashing threads.
What's it like to be so White, so Christian and so oppressed in America?

Definitely scapegoating.

Manufacturing jobs are the best jobs available for people with high school educations. They pay more and provide for more upward mobility.

That portion of the population is disproportionately minority.

Thus bringing those jobs back disproportionately benefits blacks.

Not to mention that if the illegals are also deported and immigration limited, then declining semi skilled labor results in higher wages for semi skilled Americans, again disproportionately black.

Here is what I think he means. I heard this on NPR. There was atoime when poor black single moms were denied welfare. As soon as that was deemed unconstitutional the welfare roles quadrupled. Republicans didn't hate welfare until blacks started getting it.

I hope welfare reform happens too but I hope it starts with companies hiring people for a livable wage so people who want to can work.

I think a person would rather work for $30k plus healthcare than live on $20k of welfare..

You need to stop listening to NPR. They are filling your head with mush.

I'm sure there are some who look for scapegoats, but many try and find the source of the problem. Racism is clearly a problem in the US.

Yes, racism is a problem in the US. Just look at the OP and any of his racist anti-white and Christian bashing threads.
What's it like to be so White, so Christian and so oppressed in America?

Why don't you ask this guy?

Definitely scapegoating.

Let's get it out there. What's the problem you are referring to? Don't sugarcoat it. This is what Republicans will do the minute they are in power. They're going to tell anyone not working the economy is booming and get off your ass. Bet that'll be your new position very soon.

Just don't forget like Clinton Obama is handing you a booming economy. You said you would improve it for people not doing well. Telling them to go back to school is not help

You need to stop listening to NPR. They are filling your head with mush.
Truth. You need to start listening to npr

Forum List

Back