Once Trump's policies begin to fail, his dark side will surface'

It's OK for leftist fools to scapegoat whites, Christians, and "bitter clingers" though isn't it? You do it everyday.

Scapegoating or looking for the actual problems?

Definitely scapegoating.

Why's that? Because America doesn't do looking for actual problems? On the way down.... every day one day closer.

Not the left. THey thrive on unsolved problems.

Getting blacks riled up at whites? That's all day, every day for lefties.

Actually addressing the problems? WHen someone does that, they get DOGPILED by the vile left.
Let's get it out there. What's the problem you are referring to? Don't sugarcoat it. This is what Republicans will do the minute they are in power. They're going to tell anyone not working the economy is booming and get off your ass. Bet that'll be your new position very soon.

Just don't forget like Clinton Obama is handing you a booming economy. You said you would improve it for people not doing well. Telling them to go back to school is not help

Lol it's the worst economic recovery in history and the real unemployment rate is staggering. We in just 2016 in Obama's last term in office got us back to pre recession economic growth.

Trump is the worst kind of demigod and a master scapegoater

Israeli philosopher Moshe Halbertal predicts that when the first signs of failure appear in Trump's policy, he will need a scapegoat – whether it's Islam, blacks or Mexicans: 'I can definitely imagine race riots breaking out with Trump fanning the flames.'

Moshe Halbertal, professor of Jewish thought and philosophy at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and professor of law at New York University, what are the dangers inherent in the rise to power of a leader like Donald Trump, who relies solely on charisma, without an underlying rational element or ideological foundation?
Charisma as such is not problematic – that’s how politics works. [President Barack] Obama also had a type of cool charisma that got him to where he is now. The problem with Trump lies elsewhere: in the ability to take genuine hardships and give them a dark interpretation. I’m referring mainly to the hardships of the Rust Belt, which the Democratic Party neglected. Trump says: What’s killing you is immigration and global trade agreements, and I will eradicate both. It’s not by chance that those are the only two elements of substance that he raised in his campaign. The message that arises from them is that America as a closed unit no longer exists – it’s been breached, it’s border-less. And those who created that situation are people who have no loyalty to the place – be they immigrants or an elite class, like those banker Jews.

'Once Trump's policies begin to fail, his dark side will surface'
Trump has stood by Israel. Wants to do away with their enemies.
And you put up crap like this guno
Reminds me of the time I kicked your beeehind over church donations making their way to helping the poor.

Why's that? Because America doesn't do looking for actual problems? On the way down.... every day one day closer.

Actually addressing the problems? WHen someone does that, they get DOGPILED by the vile left.

Partisan hackery at its worst.

Nope. Just keeping it real.

Trump wants to bring back manufacturing jobs. That will disproportionately benefit blacks.

Result: He get's dogpiled.
"Disproportionately benefit blacks?"...how so?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Here is what I think he means. I heard this on NPR. There was atoime when poor black single moms were denied welfare. As soon as that was deemed unconstitutional the welfare roles quadrupled. Republicans didn't hate welfare until blacks started getting it.

I hope welfare reform happens too but I hope it starts with companies hiring people for a livable wage so people who want to can work.

I think a person would rather work for $30k plus healthcare than live on $20k of welfare..
Actually that is a two step stage. First, the person has to aquire a skill that will get them a job. This requires that they obtain education in some skill that businesses want. And that requires that somebody, businesses or government, pay for that education. Because, with Community Colleges costing over a hundred dollars a credit, someone on welfare is not going to be able to pay for it.

Trump is the worst kind of demigod and a master scapegoater

Israeli philosopher Moshe Halbertal predicts that when the first signs of failure appear in Trump's policy, he will need a scapegoat – whether it's Islam, blacks or Mexicans: 'I can definitely imagine race riots breaking out with Trump fanning the flames.'

Moshe Halbertal, professor of Jewish thought and philosophy at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and professor of law at New York University, what are the dangers inherent in the rise to power of a leader like Donald Trump, who relies solely on charisma, without an underlying rational element or ideological foundation?
Charisma as such is not problematic – that’s how politics works. [President Barack] Obama also had a type of cool charisma that got him to where he is now. The problem with Trump lies elsewhere: in the ability to take genuine hardships and give them a dark interpretation. I’m referring mainly to the hardships of the Rust Belt, which the Democratic Party neglected. Trump says: What’s killing you is immigration and global trade agreements, and I will eradicate both. It’s not by chance that those are the only two elements of substance that he raised in his campaign. The message that arises from them is that America as a closed unit no longer exists – it’s been breached, it’s border-less. And those who created that situation are people who have no loyalty to the place – be they immigrants or an elite class, like those banker Jews.

'Once Trump's policies begin to fail, his dark side will surface'
Trump has stood by Israel. Wants to do away with their enemies.
And you put up crap like this guno
Reminds me of the time I kicked your beeehind over church donations making their way to helping the poor.
Guano is trashy secular ****. He's not an actual jew.

Trump wants to bring back manufacturing jobs. That will disproportionately benefit blacks.

Manufacturing jobs are the best jobs available for people with high school educations. They pay more and provide for more upward mobility.

That portion of the population is disproportionately minority.

Thus bringing those jobs back disproportionately benefits blacks.

Not to mention that if the illegals are also deported and immigration limited, then declining semi skilled labor results in higher wages for semi skilled Americans, again disproportionately black.
I work in a steel mill. There used to be jobs for semi-skilled or even unskilled people in steel mills. Today, that is not the case. In fact, if you don't have basic computer skills, you won't get a job. And if you do not improve those skill rapidly, you will be replaced. And even then, it will take years to work up to a good wage, unless you are a millwright, electrician, or work in automation.

Right now there are nearly six million jobs going begging in the skills.

Scapegoating or looking for the actual problems?

Definitely scapegoating.

Let's get it out there. What's the problem you are referring to? Don't sugarcoat it. This is what Republicans will do the minute they are in power. They're going to tell anyone not working the economy is booming and get off your ass. Bet that'll be your new position very soon.

Just don't forget like Clinton Obama is handing you a booming economy. You said you would improve it for people not doing well. Telling them to go back to school is not help

Lol it's the worst economic recovery in history and the real unemployment rate is staggering. We in just 2016 in Obama's last term in office got us back to pre recession economic growth.
LOL OK. And when, by the end of 2016, we are in the shape we were in 2008, what are you going to say? The US has had the best recovery from that major recession of any of the major economies.

Manufacturing jobs are the best jobs available for people with high school educations. They pay more and provide for more upward mobility.

Not to mention that if the illegals are also deported and immigration limited, then declining semi skilled labor results in higher wages for semi skilled Americans, again disproportionately black.
I work in a steel mill. There used to be jobs for semi-skilled or even unskilled people in steel mills. Today, that is not the case. In fact, if you don't have basic computer skills, you won't get a job. And if you do not improve those skill rapidly, you will be replaced. And even then, it will take years to work up to a good wage, unless you are a millwright, electrician, or work in automation.

they've been duped and they're too stupid to know it. What is more amusing is that the orange sociopath who is selling them the bill of goods off-shores all of his manufacturing.

sad

they've been duped and they're too stupid to know it. What is more amusing is that the orange sociopath who is selling them the bill of goods off-shores all of his manufacturing.

sad
^^^ still butthurt^^^

--LOL

sad
^^^ still butthurt^^^

--LOL

not at all.

do you think when you *win* by getting almost 3 million fewer votes, you're exempt from reality?

poor trumpster idiots.

Trump won because the DNC decided to run Hillary Clinton.

sad
^^^ still butthurt^^^

--LOL

not at all.

do you think when you *win* by getting almost 3 million fewer votes, you're exempt from reality?

poor trumpster idiots.

the popular vote dont count

trump clearly won the electoral vote

and in those states he clearly held the popular vote as well

even if California was able to use those 3 million votes to change their elector number

trump would have still won

however this demonstrates your butthurt

since you know or should have known that it is the electoral vote that counts

So are courthouse shoe-shine girls.
it's also funny that you're so stupid you think I'm one of those.
Your every post proves the veracity of my claim.
Keep up the good work.

*Don't worry, you can google what a synapse is*
Ironic, given that you had to google "strict scrutiny" and still got it wrong.

Ironic, given that you had to google "strict scrutiny" and still got it wrong.

that is funny

--LOL

Definitely scapegoating.

LOL OK. And when, by the end of 2016, we are in the shape we were in 2008, what are you going to say? The US has had the best recovery from that major recession of any of the major economies.

Do you mean the end of 2017? And I'm pretty sure the economy of China has been thriving, at our expense I might add.

Forum List

Back