One big mistake is to think only whites are racist

The truth is, everybody is racist to some degree or another.

It goes back a long way to our roots. We are born to survive and live in tribal units. It's nothing less than an instinct.

You are never going to abolish the feeling people have for race, so if that is your aim, then give up.
How does black racism affect whites ?

Considering that whites make sure they live a far away from blk ppl as possible.
Playing the knockout game.
Raping the white man's women just for spite.
White people made up the knock out game.

White women only yell rape when they have some money to loose because a family member doesnt like Black people. There is a reason they are out there as we speak hunting down Black men to improve their gene pool.

Is that what the liberal media told you... or is that your own fucked up interpretation of something he said, Asclepias?

It goes back a long way to our roots. We are born to survive and live in tribal units. It's nothing less than an instinct.

You are never going to abolish the feeling people have for race, so if that is your aim, then give up.

Considering that whites make sure they live a far away from blk ppl as possible.

White women only yell rape when they have some money to loose because a family member doesnt like Black people. There is a reason they are out there as we speak hunting down Black men to improve their gene pool.
I'm sure you have nothing to back that up.

You can search the internet for the "happy slapping". Trust me...you white boys make up a lot of silly shit then try to blame Blacks.

You can search the internet for the "happy slapping". Trust me...you white boys make up a lot of silly shit then try to blame Blacks.
Yeah, I was right, you have nothing to back it up.

While racism exists on both sides, I can honestly say I’ve personally seen very little from blacks or whites.
What little I have seen was mostly from blacks.

Just the other day, as I was leaving work, I walked into the ER and heard a black guy yelling “ain’t none of you white mother fuckers gonna touch me!”. After seeing enough security already there, all I could do was smile and think this guy is about to get ‘touched’. lol
That the worst example of black racism u could come up was a black man shouting at whites is all the proof I need of the fact there is no such thing as systematic black racism.

And as u said, even on a name calling level whites have a system, were they will shut down a black person who starts to call whites too many names, because the security (aka the cavalry) came to the rescue.

Racism bias on the part of black folks, even the most vicious is pretty impotent. Let's say this black guy hated white people.

And yet what kind of power does he have? None.

He could not even shout verbal insults at whites without being slapped down.

Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And there are virtually no black folks who can do any of that to whites. But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them regularly.
The systematic racism comes from the fact that this guy is allowed to be an anti-white piece of shit out in public without his family and friends ostracizing him, without losing his job, without having to take tolerance training, without having his friends and family being ostracized for supporting him etc etc.

Democrats want people to think there’s still a rampant problem with racism.
When’s the last time you’ve seen it?

Thats True but so far the whites are the gold medal winner in acting on their racism. Which is patently worse than having feelings about certain people like "Chinese people know Karate"

Yeah, I was right, you have nothing to back it up.
Its more like I was right. You dont have the skill set necessary to do a search on the term I provided you.

While racism exists on both sides, I can honestly say I’ve personally seen very little from blacks or whites.

Just the other day, as I was leaving work, I walked into the ER and heard a black guy yelling “ain’t none of you white mother fuckers gonna touch me!”. After seeing enough security already there, all I could do was smile and think this guy is about to get ‘touched’. lol
That the worst example of black racism u could come up was a black man shouting at whites is all the proof I need of the fact there is no such thing as systematic black racism.

And as u said, even on a name calling level whites have a system, were they will shut down a black person who starts to call whites too many names, because the security (aka the cavalry) came to the rescue.

Racism bias on the part of black folks, even the most vicious is pretty impotent. Let's say this black guy hated white people.

Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And there are virtually no black folks who can do any of that to whites. But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them regularly.
The systematic racism comes from the fact that this guy is allowed to be an anti-white piece of shit out in public without his family and friends ostracizing him, without losing his job, without having to take tolerance training, without having his friends and family being ostracized for supporting him etc etc.
Youre whining now. Whites have (and still do) practiced racism and now wonder why everyone is anti peckerwood? You've got to be kidding me. :laugh:

Youre whining now. Whites have (and still do) practiced racism and now wonder why everyone is anti peckerwood? You've got to be kidding me. :laugh:
When’s the last time you experienced racism?

Blatant or casual?

Blatant or casual?
Now you want to tell someone? All ears, and what is "casual" racism?

Blatant or casual?
Now I want to tell someone what?

Casual racism is stuff like you experience everyday thats more of an annoyance than something capable of effecting your money.

Blatant or casual?
Take your pick.

Blatant or casual?

Casual racism is stuff like you experience everyday thats more of an annoyance than something capable of effecting your money.
I experience everyday? I guess I could obsess about what people say to me. Or how I think they act when I, or anyone, has no idea what they are thinking, so it has to be about race. Yeah that's the ticket.

Blatant or casual?

I experience everyday? I guess I could obsess about what people say to me. Or how I think they act when I, or anyone, has no idea what they are thinking, so it has to be about race. Yeah that's the ticket.
You didnt answer my question. Now I want to tell someone what?

I wasnt talking about obsession. We were talking about racism. Focus.

Blatant or casual?

You are talking about racism because you cannot talk about anything else.

Blatant or casual?

You are talking about racism because you cannot talk about anything else.
Talking about anything else would be deflecting from the topic like youre doing now. Has nothing to do with obsession. Focus

Forum List

Back